Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (20507 Views)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual / Graphic Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Codedrock(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MriP4Xj4M3k/UqDhMWSH9TI/AAAAAAACRvI/LQh_z2UmFS8/s1600/abp.jpg[/img]
The Nkwerre Vigilante Network this week arrested a six-man gang specialized in the sale of human parts for rituals and transplant in Nkwerre, Imo State. The men confessed to kidnapping their victims at various locations in the state and using their parts for ritual purposes. Some parts they sold to people who needed them for transplant. Yeah, there are human beings like this amongst us.
The men, who are mostly bricklayers, confessed that they sell the parts from N500k to N1million, depending on the parts in demand. Two of the ritual killers were found to be pastors.
The men took the vigilante network members and some policemen to their hideout which is a forest in Umugara Village in Nkwerre. There, police found the decomposing corpses of some of their victims, mostly women and children.

[img]http://3.bp..com/--1WMfsnafU0/UqDhhAeuGZI/AAAAAAACRwA/CzXxVBmkmk8/s1600/bpa2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-j7qtJSF1F1I/UqDhQCR-hwI/AAAAAAACRvY/EezIIa1D7YU/s1600/bp3.jpg[/img]

Rest Of The Pictures HERE HERE HERE

see 22 Year-old Boy Kills Himself Because His Sugar-Mummy Dumped Him.[see their bedroom pics]

http://www./omg-see-6-men-caught-arrested-for-ritual.xhtml

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by stexsy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
hmmmm, people get mind o, all because of money.

Meanwhile, first to....
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by russianmob27: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2013
angry
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Lifebender(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2013
embarassed for this 21st century??do you they have to arrest themseriously straight sentence and death.Those police should arrest the buyers also including their oga at the ^'^'^...

6 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2013
well dayumm
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2013
shocked
Oh wow. I'm really surprised.... undecided
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Prowizy2(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by slightlyMad(f): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Imagine you are walking and some dude just show up
seize you, tie you up and regardless of how much ur parent have invested in your education. Your dreams and hussles to make it
They just slit your throat only to sell your body parts and keep the change

We need stricter punishment for such offence, capital punishment is just not enough

can we have a punishment like roasting their legs while they are alive, like put the leg on fire, cook it for 30 seconds
allow him recover for 5 minutes, put it back till they become like charcoal all on live TV so others can learn

cos i dont get this madness.

40 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Witwicky(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2013
So wierd !
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by delerx(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2013
God heal our nation That's if it's still possible
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by baby124: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2013
People that buy these parts for transplants fuel this trade. Before they kill these guys they need to also capture their customers and kill all of them together. What wickedness. Children. Na wa o. So evil. Next they will blame the devil

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by ExpressBooking(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Doomsday. End time is fast approaching. Judgement day oooh. Black eyed peas - people killing people,people dying ,where is the love?
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Torture & Death..
Capital Punishment Is The Key...
Give them hell on earth here first

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by LMAyedun(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2013
They should all be jailed for life.

My verdict.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad:

We need stricter punishment for such offence, capital punishment is just not enough

can we have a punishment like roasting their legs while they are alive, like put the leg on fire, cook it for 30 seconds
allow him recover for 5 minutes, put it back till they become like charcoal all on live TV so others can learn

Hmmm... Guy, you must be very wicked in real life oo... Chooi... Roast person leg on fire while the person is alive? What now separates you from them? You are trying to fight savagery with cannibalism abi? How I wish I can see your picture... Coz anyday I jam you in real life... Na only one thing I fit do: TEAR RACE!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by crisycent: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2013
The same nkwerre wen we do our NYSC orientation. Thank God oooo, i run from IMO.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by shizzle11(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad: Imagine you are walking and some dude just show up
seize you, tie you up and regardless of how much ur parent have invested in your education. Your dreams and hussles to make it

Now you took the word out of my mouth.

@ bolded, that's the keyword.

they ought to be roasted alive. They should be burnt from the soles of their feet to their skull slowly, steadily but surely for a minimum of about 3 hours so that they can go through a painful and agonising death that is well deserving.

man can be heartless. angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2013
I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW.
Two of them are pastors?? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! The quest for money among pastors.
The same pastors that will be the first to go to heaven?
The reason is not far fetched...Nigerian christians now measure your level of anointing by how many jets you have

Milk the poor with your tithe/offering teachings thereby sending them indirectly to steal.
Now the same pastors are killing for rituals cos they too need private jets. WHAT DO THESE PASTORS EVEN TEACH THEIR CONGREGATION?
AM SO SORRY FOR MY COUNTRY.MTCHEEW

AND WHERE IS THAT ADULTERER/ASHAWO OKOTIE, HE BETTER EXPLAIN THIS COS THESE ARE HIS FELLOW HEAVENLY CANDIDATES. NONSENSE ATTENTION SEEKER.

SOOOOO SOOOO SAD ABOUT THIS

9 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2013
OMG!
What a wicked world.
God go judge like *** on the judgement day.
Last Bullet:
What the fffuck!
Killing humans, selling human parts & they don't even fear repercusion.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by igboboy1(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2013
this ritual thing dey lucrative so?
I just dey wonder why these guys never hammer? Dem still be bricklayers....

Ignorance, illiteracy, daftness, mumuness, anuofianess of the highest order dey worry all these people.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by shizzle11(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2013
exxell:

Hmmm... Guy, you must be very wicked in real life oo... Chooi... Roast person leg on fire while the person is alive? What now separates you from them? You are trying to fight savagery with cannibalism abi? How I wish I can see your picture... Coz anyday I jam you in real life... Na only one thing I fit do: TEAR RACE!
please give her a break!

Before you 'tear race', pause for a moment, then imagine the picture she painted. As a parent, you trained your child in school and invested heavily in him/her hoping for a better future, then all f a sudden... Bang!... these animals strike.

God forbid, but if someone close to you is to be used for ritual, how would that feel?.

Such barbarism, callousness and savagery should be discouraged by all means, that is the underlying tone of her comment and I concur absolutely with the her.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by delerx(m): 1:11am On Dec 06, 2013
exxell:

If d lady wt d decomposing body had to b ur sis,u won't b saying this rubbish. I will personally roast the whole body for 48 hrs.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by yommyuk: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad: Imagine you are walking and some dude just show up

cool
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:14am On Dec 06, 2013
The punishment is simple. Their hearts, kidney, eyes and any other useful parts should be removed and sold for transplant.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by delerx(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2013
And it was God that created those men or was it Lucifer .this is not Good @ all
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by akinladejo: 2:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Hmmm, and people will be blaming Oshiomole for signning into law capital punishment for dis kind act, tell me if ur brother ur sister son or duaghter happen to be among this victim what will u say?
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2013
exxell:

Sorry oh.... Brother oni civilization.... Why would you tear race? She is merely expressing the thoughts of most people here.......

Savages should be treated without mercy. These savages killed their victims without mercy and why should they be accorded mercy?

Killing them in an inhumane will mean sending a message to 'would be' ritualist that they will also suffer the same fate.

We need strong deterrence...The more we get rid of them, the less likely our female relatives will be victims.... Scumbags need to be put down like rabid dogs.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 06, 2013
They should be executed without trial.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by guiddoti: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2013
MEEen !! Those guys deserve death sentence by hanging. No conscience at all.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by sexychocho(f): 5:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Wicked World sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) / 2 Killed, 6 Arrested As Cultists, Police Clash In Ogun / 12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.