Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (20505 Views)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual / Graphic Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Lastuff007(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2013
May Almighty Allah protect us all. This is d part of naija that i dread most.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2013
gratieao:
Two men caught with human head in Ibadan
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-men-caught-with-human-head/
Ibadan the village in Eastern part of niger

Don't be a numbskull. Ritual killings happen every where in Africa. But the question lies, where does it happen most? Is it not in the so-called Land of the Rising Sun? Where the rate of being robbed, kidnapped and used for rituals is higher than anywhere else in the world?

Am I lying?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Beync(f): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Wicked souls
They should face befiting SLow death
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
5.00GP:

SEE THIS IGNORAMUS, DEMENTED FELLOW..
YOUR PEOPLE (IGBO ) ARE MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE....
I AM SURE YOU CAN KILL YOUR PARENTS FOR MONEY RITUAL..
OPONU, AMUKUNMEKO
is your brain located under your foot?
Are born stup!d or just you dedicated your lifetime to being stup!d?
Get a life or you die of frustration!

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by muktarmtt(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Can u imaging even pastor is among killing innocent soul for money i told chtisternity is nfing but a joke evil people, and some mumu here go run dere mouth saying bad ting abt Islam shame on u.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OmniSparrow: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
kingthreat:

Don't be a numbskull. Ritual killings happen every where in Africa. But the question lies, where does it happen most? Is it not in the so-called Land of the Rising Sun? Where the rate of being robbed, kidnapped and used for rituals is higher than anywhere else in the world?

Am I lying?

Don't mind dat zobo. He's just being purposely daft. I don't understand why d igbos choose to always fight wen de are given advice.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Instead of coming together to condemn these animals in man skin,some are taking sides attributing the act to the igbos and others attributing it to the christians. I wonder how Nigeria will grow while we are divided against each other. Most Nigerians are bigots and this reflects in their day to day activities. Arent those that arrested them also Igbos?
Smh 4 some Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by NdTheophilus(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2013
D summery of every thing is dat deir concience is dead, may God hve marcy on his pple.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden:
is your brain located under your foot?
Are born stup!d or just you dedicated your lifetime to being stup!d?
Get a life or you die of frustration!

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS DIE OF FRUSTRATION

THE TRUTH IS YOUR TRIBE CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR SURVIVAL..
IGBO N KIDNAPPING
IGBO N ROBBERY
IGBO N SUBSTANDARD GOODS
IGBO N MONEY RITUALS
IGBO TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OmniSparrow: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden: Instead of coming together to condemn these animals in man skin,some are taking sides attributing the act to the igbos and others attributing it to the christians. I wonder how Nigeria will grow while we are divided against each other. Must Nigerians are bigots and this reflects in their day to day activities. Arent those that arrested them also Igbos?
Smh 4 some Nigerians!
If it was hausas or yorubas doing dis, u would have also condemned dem. Or didn't u condemn northerners for boko haram issue? Leave bigotry and go work on ur people. It's too much na. U people always blame everybody but urselves.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by youngice(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Kai wicked world btw buy your used and fairly used condoms, second hand eyes, nose hands here, for costumized lungs, pen . is, and breast order from our website @ www.usedpartsnaija.com
Who talk say life no get duplicate.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2013
IS THIS HOW THE IGBO WILL BE KILLING ONE ANOTHER WHEN THEY FORM THEIR BIAFRA NATION..

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Ibos na wa o
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by dkennis: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2013
RITUAL TOO MUCH FOR THIS STATE, THIS IS TURNING TO STAT BUSINESS . GOD PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013
goosebumps all over my body* embarassed
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2013
5.00GP:

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS DIE OF FRUSTRATION

THE TRUTH IS YOUR TRIBE CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR SURVIVAL..
IGBO N KIDNAPPING
IGBO N ROBBERY
IGBO N SUBSTANDARD GOODS
IGBO N MONEY RITUALS
IGBO TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION
you sure need lobotomy,you baboon son of a naughty lady. Its your parents that died of frustration.
I think you all claim how respected you are in your tribe and you were too quick to refer to my parents at home even though i didnt mention yours in my comment.
Wall bastard...if you dnt understand,ask your mother.
You asked for your history and i will make sure i give it to you in bunch.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
If it was hausas or yorubas doing dis, u would have also condemned dem. Or didn't u condemn northerners for boko haram issue? Leave bigotry and go work on ur people. It's too much na. U people always blame everybody but urselves.
dnt just jump into conclusion for the sake of assumption. Where and when did you and i discuss any issue and i condmend hausas for boko issue?
Nobody is supporting what they did but does that mean we should vindicate igbos generaly for the crime commited by just 6 of them?
You know how rampant the case of people sleeping with elderly women is in the southwest,is that telling us that all yorubas are pervert
Lets use our common sense!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by dazzy4real(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
The heart of men! So wicked!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Joysmart(f): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2013
I can't beleive that this is happening in my beloved town Nkwerre. I'm so ashamed and disgusted.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden:
dnt just into conclusion for the sake of assumption. Where and when did you and i discuss any issue and i condmend hausas for boko issue?
Nobody is supporting what they did but does that mean we should vindicate igbos generaly for the crime commited by just 6 of them?

6 of them were caught today. Hundreds on the prowl.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Ebubemg(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2013
All this fo.ols that are calling igbo have u not hear of onechance in lagos.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by gratieao: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2013
kingthreat:

Am I lying?
Am glad you accept that it also happens in your backyard, the issue of where it happen most will be a case for another day
Let not derail this thread, condemn the culprit not the region
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden:
you sure need lobotomy,you baboon son of a naughty lady. Its your parents that died of frustration.
I think you all claim how respected you are in your tribe and you were too quick to refer to my parents at home even though i didnt mention yours in my comment.
Wall bastard...if you dnt understand,ask your mother.
You asked for your history and i will make sure i give it to you in bunch.

GO N DIE....
WHAT DOES THIS ONE KNOW ABOUT HISTORY..
YOUR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY...
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Obascoetubi: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Joysmart: I can't beleive that this is happening in my beloved town Nkwerre. I'm so ashamed and disgusted.

TELL YOUR RELIGIOUS LEADER, POLITICAL LEADER.......... TO ORIENTATE THEIR PEOPLE(IGBO ) NOT TO BE MONEY CONSCIOUS....

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by eluquenson(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Igbo people & their zeal for MONEY undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by clapham(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
I really feel sorry for my country of birth and am grateful to almighty that i can claim another nationality today, while growing up in naija, i travelled west ,east and south,I am originated from lagos.
My main reason of commenting here today is "crime has nothing to do with religion, tribe or colour" until fellow leaders of tomorrow change their idelogy about another tribe, religion,colour will things move in the right place
I wonder how some people will get a job if you already have bad thing about another person tribe?if these happen locally i wonder what you will do when you get to a country like America or United Kingdom where you have different type of people, please remove all this sentiment from your mind , it wont take you anywhere, the same leader of today dont play tribalism, they use it to achieve their selfish desires.

You people will shout racism ,where does it start from? please, i will never critize any tribe, am yoruba but people who knows me it the past hardly figured my tribe as i relate with everyone and which has take me to where i am today by God grace.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by jude33084(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Only in the East and the West you will see barbaric act such as these. angry

R.I.P. to the dead sad
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by ifebosco: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
exxell:

Hmmm... Guy, you must be very wicked in real life oo... Chooi... Roast person leg on fire while the person is alive? What now separates you from them? You are trying to fight savagery with cannibalism abi? How I wish I can see your picture... Coz anyday I jam you in real life... Na only one thing I fit do: TEAR RACE!
sharap with your oyibo mentality
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by ausdee: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
money is dia probs so they dont've sympathy4human life. they've sowed dia consciences wit money.they dont value peoples life anymore. Dat state hmmmmmm,dia business
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Onwa December things..
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by kwajahafiz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
The bane of the igbo...
too much love for money..
A dire shame....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber Caught In Bayelsa. Gun Recovered / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.