Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (20503 Views)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual / Graphic Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OmniSparrow: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Christmas tins. Some igbos don't just help matters.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2013
THEY ARE CANNIBALS
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Akshow: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Get rich through any means possible is the bane of ibo youths. I think they should be prosecuted and dealt with to serve as a deterrent for others.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Christmas tins. Some igbos don't just help matters.
one tribalist sighted!
Shopping for others.
Some people just strive to be dumb as if they are paid salary for being extraordinarily dumb.
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Akshow: Get rich through any means possible is the bane of ibo youths. I think they should be prosecuted and dealt with to serve as a deterrent for others.
Your stupidity is 2nd to none...get a life or you die in this your frustration!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by oduaboy1: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Christmas is fast approaching,so an average ibo man is becoming very desperate for money(showing off in the village)
There is nothing they can't do at the moment to get "Ego"......Fuckiing babarians!!!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Too bad.....* Vomiting *and *crying * cry cry

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Amack(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2013
VNawa days pastors and igbo business men. In july this year my agent in dubai ran away with 27 pieces of brand new laptops that I ask him to cargo for me, my best friend then took me to his pastor and the man of God ask me to bring 35k for prayers, that in next one week my agent will call me to come and carry my laptops or bring money that is equevalent to the goods. We are in december now I never see my agent or money the pastor have corrected even the small one I have. Igbo na egbu igbo. Agent that I have know, trusted and have been working with him for over 4 year now. I have see no peace,trusth,and love among us christians.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Candour(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2013
These types of evil will keep thriving until we de-emphasize money and material acquistions in our society and particularly in our places of worship. If we can't find sobriety, modesty and contentment in our churches, then the society is doomed. Even so called pastors are members of the sadistic gang. Who can say with confidence that they've not killed some church members in similar fashion?

'The love of money is the root of all evil' has to be one of the truest sayings this world ever heard and it gets confirmed every day. Sadly the society and Christians in particular refuse to stop for a moment and think about it.

Its a scary world we live in now and I wonder where next we are headed.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Those Savages should be Lynched to Death angry angry ... Cursed animals from a cursed land! *spits*

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Igholize(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
They should all be jailed for life.

My verdict.
.... Wot an un-fair judgment !, did u just say jailed 4 life ?,. Am nt sure dat u saw d pix of d murdered victims, how d female private parts were cut off nd oda sensitive parts of dier body.. My verdict.. Dey should b killed @ once.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by reflx(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Death by hanging.
Man's inhumanity...this is savage...my heart bleeds...we are no longer our brothers keepers...this is really the end time!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Mrshroud: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad: Imagine you are walking and some dude just show up
seize you, tie you up and regardless of how much ur parent have invested in your education. Your dreams and hussles to make it
They just slit your throat only to sell your body parts and keep the change

We need stricter punishment for such offence, capital punishment is just not enough

can we have a punishment like roasting their legs while they are alive, like put the leg on fire, cook it for 30 seconds
allow him recover for 5 minutes, put it back till they become like charcoal all on live TV so others can learn

cos i dont get this madness.

And wht does that proove? That you are any better than them?
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2013
IGBO KWENU!

THAT'S THEIR NORMAL BUSINESS OVERTHERE

4 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by BinghiNya(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Only in the christian part of Nigeria, christians and ritual killings
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by unmask: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2013
seize you, tie you up and regardless of how much ur parent have invested in your education. Your dreams and hussles to make it

We need stricter punishment for such offence, capital punishment is just not enough

can we have a punishment like roasting their legs while they are alive, like put the leg on fire, cook it for 30 seconds
allow him recover for 5 minutes, put it back till they become like charcoal all on live TV so others can learn

SAW 1-7 is there for guidance.......
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Akshow: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden:
Your stupidity is 2nd to none...get a life or you die in this your frustration!
the truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OmniSparrow: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden:
one tribalist sighted!
Shopping for others.
Some people just strive to be dumb as if they are paid salary for being extraordinarily dumb.
Smh!
Don't hate me, hate ur igbo brothers who would do anytin for quick money.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by gratieao: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2013
5.00GP:
IGBO KWENU!

THAT'S THEIR NORMAL BUSINESS OVERTHERE
Another tribalist sighted.
You retrace your step or!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by gratieao: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2013
BinghiNya: Only in the christian part of Nigeria, christians and ritual killings
Most of the people caught in act in SW are mostly Muslim. Next time get your fact straight

3 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2013
I used to think Nollywood occult movies were just a sham. Growing up, I got to find out it actually what is happening in the Eastern part of the Niger. Some money-minded greedy people over there can do anything for money. When it comes to rituals, they can even sacrifice their parents. I acutally met a repented Ibo pastor who was telling us that he wanted to use his father for rituals and when the plan got exposed he ran and can't set foot in his hometoown till today.

The Ibos have to santisize the minds of their youths against this growing madness. Their quest for money holds no bounds. Why take another human being's life for money. As far as I am concerned these lunatics which did this should be fed to wild animals like hyenas. They deserve NO MERCY.

By the way, please don't label me a tribalist. Eastern people over here know this is true. You owe it to yourselves to sanitize your youths. Who know, this could be a warning to someone travelling to the village this xmas. grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by gratieao: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
The ritualist in SW are doing theirs for fame ryt?

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Psylas(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2013

it wont still stop ritual, i dn't knw if we should blame satan or God for all diz, no bein is a saint no matter what
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by gratieao: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2013
kingthreat: I used to think Nollywood occult movies were just a sham. Growing up, I got to find out it actually what is happening in the Eastern part of the Niger. Some money-minded greedy people over there can do anything for money. When it comes to rituals, they can even sacrifice their parents. I acutally met a repented Ibo pastor who was telling us that he wanted to use his father for rituals and when the plan got exposed he ran and can't set foot in his hometoown till today.

The Ibos have to santisize the minds of their youths against this growing madness. Their quest for money holds no bounds. Why take another human being's life for money. As far as I am concerned these lunatics which did this should be fed to wild animals like hyenas. They deserve NO MERCY.

By the way, please don't label me a tribalist. Eastern people over here know this is true. You owe it to yourselves to sanitize your youths. Who know, this could be a warning to someone travelling to the village this xmas. grin
Two men caught with human head in Ibadan
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-men-caught-with-human-head/
Ibadan the village in Eastern part of niger

7 Likes

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Aphrodite4(f): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2013
sexychocho: Wicked World sad
A truly wicked world.. Never underestimate the power of demand and supply.. So sad..
And a pastor was in the group.. I think I'm gonna go throw up now..
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Ryda(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2013
First of all strip dem naked nd flog craze commot for their body angry
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by dking123: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Kamsy10: I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW.
Two of them are pastors?? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! The quest for money among pastors.
The same pastors that will be the first to go to heaven?
The reason is not far fetched...Nigerian christians now measure your level of anointing by how many jets you have

Milk the poor with your tithe/offering teachings thereby sending them indirectly to steal.
Now the same pastors are killing for rituals cos they too need private jets. WHAT DO THESE PASTORS EVEN TEACH THEIR CONGREGATION?
AM SO SORRY FOR MY COUNTRY.MTCHEEW

AND WHERE IS THAT ADULTERER/ASHAWO OKOTIE, HE BETTER EXPLAIN THIS COS THESE ARE HIS FELLOW HEAVENLY CANDIDATES. NONSENSE ATTENTION SEEKER.

SOOOOO SOOOO SAD ABOUT THIS
Pls try nd forget Okotie nd his indiscretion, not all penticostals reason like him.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by karbridals(f): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2013
First of all I want to say thank God for the gift of life over my life,my family,frnds nd well wishers throughout the year,thank u for bringing us this far.may none us us be the victim or the suspects nd may God continue to protect us all.I only feel sorry for the parents that gave birth to these boys.well as for the pastors,I have nothing to say to u,if God will not bless me for the help I give to the poor arnd me then he shldnt,no pastor will get anything from me.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Jurablog(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2013
Thank you jare, you said my mind...
Lifebender: embarassed for this 21st century??do you they have to arrest themseriously straight sentence and death.Those police should arrest the buyers also including their oga at the ^'^'^...
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
hating you will never add or subtract any value from me,go to ijebu land and see things for yourself. It will not pain me since i know most of you take delight in selected amnesia.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2013
gratieao:
Two men caught with human head in Ibadan
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-men-caught-with-human-head/
Ibadan the village in Eastern part of niger
help me tell them oooo
It is in case like this that they exhibit selected amnesia.
Smh

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 500GP: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
gratieao:
Another tribalist sighted.
You retrace your step or!

SEE THIS IGNORAMUS, DEMENTED FELLOW..
YOUR PEOPLE (IGBO ) ARE MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE....
I AM SURE YOU CAN KILL YOUR PARENTS FOR MONEY RITUAL..
OPONU, AMUKUNMEKO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) / Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / Notorious Armed Robber Caught In Bayelsa. Gun Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.