Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63193 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Fyn baby congratulations Apoti
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jamislaw(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2013
What a beautiful baby girl, she has the father's nose.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: Picture
why u come wrap her lyk sausage roll?
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by baby124: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic: another ashawo
OMG! How dare you? Bastar*d

6 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Shaakasi(f): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2013

May God forgive u angry brainless he.goat

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2013

You are a very stupid barbaric animal that should be ignored....stupidity resides in your cranium. U think dats d best way 2 seek attention ?....hope u r not planning 2 get married and have children cos dats exactly wat karma will give u!...don't boda replying/quoting ds post cos I don reply mentally deranged lunatics
↓↓↓
↓↓↓

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Shaakasi(f): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

ashawo like you
thats a compliment

i pity ur generation and the home u came from smh
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:
another ashawo
And some mothers flush out heddiots like this? Gawd! Dem suppose donate u as sacrifice to the Gods of ur village. Useless thing! Tua! *spits*
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Shaakasi:

May God forgive u angry brainless he.goat
Beaurriful lady cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by freecocoa(f): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2013
I wanted to ignore you but even God go vex for me if I do, so I say...

May amadioha and his demons pay you an unpleasant visit for saying such a wicked thing about an innocent baby, useless vagabond.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Durielsmomma23(f): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats on the first arrival of your new baby girl! May your daughter fills your life with joy and love!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Shaakasi(f): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

she will grow up and suck more than one c0ck like you.

that makes her an ashawo.

OP should get a paternity test before he leaves the hospital.

Smh.... Wonder where u evolved from
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by JulianBond007: 1:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Afam4eva: But i really do like babies when they're babies and don't really like them when they're grown up.
senseless talk from a moderator. Are you this silly or you're just trying to be silly? How dare you make such a foolish statement? angry

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

see another ashie.

how many u don flush for that your spermdustbin?

U dey question me? I resemble ur mama? Ask ur mother that question Biko!
Na only she fit tell u how many she flush with alabukun. Idiot!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Shaakasi(f): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

you get utherus?

you wey don damage your womb.

only dild0s fi take root there.

grin grin grin grin

next!

Dude needs help like asap.... In the near future when u seek for a child n u aint given one u'd blame peeps from ur village yea jst seek forgiveness nw for insulting an innocent child or face d wrath of God the giver of children..... Anumanuuuu i detest ppl like u angry

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by rman: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic: WELCOME TO THE WORLD LIL ASHIE

THERE'S THAT LIL THING BOUT LEARNING HOW TO WalK, YOUR ABC's but thats all a lil distraction to your main destiny which is to suck c0ck!

You are so pathetic it is unbelievable!

Moderators, pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Bishop Magic:

you get utherus?

you wey don damage your womb.

only dild0s fi take root there.

grin grin grin grin

next!
You are most definitely a product of 'ashowoism' hence your obsession with it, well its so infortunate that your mother has to be dragged into this but then, seriously do you even know the man that fathered you? or is your birth like the case of someone who ate a plate of beans and was unable to identify the particular bean seed responsible for his running stomach?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2013
MOD a lunatic is on the loose.....this is when I really need sexkillz

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by JulianBond007: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Could you guys stop giving this animal attention? Can't you guys see he needs attention so badly? Some people are better ignored. I urge the mods on this section to ban the silliness out of this goat! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.