Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs (634 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by odizeey(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
This to dose disturbing my device and making me read updates up n down.
Now mandela is dead dem dey put am as status for 2go,bbm,watsapp.
Fast n furious guy die d same tyn,mj d same tyn and so on,dey disburb my device.
Wen will we start producing n celebrate ppl dat can change n touch lives in nigeria,n stop paying tribute to dose of oda countries.
I will get dere someday
Re: Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by romzyxy(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2013
It is because U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ con3 av a long wat 2 go.....just hold on
Re: Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by odizeey(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2013
romzyxy: It is because U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ con3 av a long wat 2 go.....just hold on
bros i am tired of dis naija
Re: Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by Freiburger(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
I wonder.
Re: Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by odizeey(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Freiburger: I wonder.
naso o,dem dey even hold memorial madiba for naija. Wen dem gv dem disgrace dem no stop?
Re: Why are Nigerians Gud At Paying Tribute To Icons And Not Gud At Producing Theirs by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
The price to become an Icon is not moi moi o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is The Time's Person Of The Year. / Rotimi Amaechi Rocking The Broom / December 25 And The Unnecessary Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.