Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa (6640 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Ever heard of internet??

can you just answer the question?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
Lol!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Let's not turn this into a naija men vs. naija women topic. Raping babies to cure aids? Who in their right mind would do that (nigerian or not) . . . Your father is a naija man, does he rape babies? Not all naija men are out of control.
The problem here is, a crime was commited by a stupid fellow. As if your grudges with the manners of naija men is going to bring the woman back to life. hiss!

This is what happens when you constantly feel the need to follow me all over the place

All I did was agree with Tpia. How come you didnt question what she wrote until I quoted her? Or were you blind before

and arent South Africans black?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by onyinye2(f): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

can you just answer the question?
If your question is when i last visited Nigeria, it was in December for my cousin's wedding. what is with all the attitude? geez
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

This is what happens when you constantly feel the need to follow me all over the place

All I did was agree with Tpia. How come you didnt question what she wrote until I quoted her? Or were you blind before

and arent South Africans black?
That's irrelevant to my post.  The post puts both you and tpia under the knive. Stop the nonsense accusations.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
If anyone has attitude it's you.

You're always looking to fight someone and frankly the whole facade is boring.

I asked you that question cos it's obviously you are NOT aware of the trend of young girls going with old men/old men preying on younger girls. Has nothing to do with "arranged marriage" nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by onyinye2(f): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

If anyone has attitude it's you.

You're always looking to fight someone and frankly the whole facade is boring.

I asked you that question because it's obviously you are NOT aware of the trend of young girls going with old men/old men preying on younger girls. Has nothing to do with "arranged marriage" nowadays.
Oka cool your jets. i don't believe i was looking for any altercation. geez.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
Please kiss and makeout, NOW!
onyin, biko babe angry . toh sad
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by tpia: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
Well, the truth of the matter is, why is it so difficult for naija men to humble themselves when they're having problems in their marriages? Even if its the woman's fault undecided

As the "older" person and the vaunted "head of the home", does it remove anything from a man to bend over backwards in order to maintain peace in the house? Being accommodating does not remove anyone's manhood, as far as I'm concerned, and neither does it reduce his status in anybody's eyes.

There is no marriage without problems. People whose marriages survived the problems, how did they manage their own?

Why must someone turn himself to a murderer simply because he got married? If you know the system works against you when anything goes wrong with your relationship, then why not work harder to keep your woman happy? And if that still doesnt work, then is there something wrong with amicable divorce? In the Nigerian setting, its very rare to see a couple who divorced amicably. Most times they continue to throw verbal knives and daggers at each other, as if they're still living and fighting in the same house.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
tpia:

Well, the truth of the matter is, why is it so difficult for naija men to humble themselves when they're having problems in their marriages? Even if its the woman's fault undecided

As the "older" person and the vaunted "head of the home", does it remove anything from a man to bend over backwards in order to maintain peace in the house? Being accommodating does not remove anyone's manhood, as far as I'm concerned, and neither does it reduce his status in anybody's eyes.

As usual I agree with you. As the supposed head and "man in charge", you'd think they'd be the bigger person. Act THEIR AGES. Like I said before, it's a shame.

Tpia, you say they still act crazy even when they arent living together. Lol isnt the order that he just brings in another wife? How many actually do leave? No self respect.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by shuppie(f): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2008
some men re really unbelievable, thier ego wont let them do the right thing ,
what will it cost to make peace in your home with ur woman for the sake of ur children.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by tpia: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

As usual I agree with you. As the supposed head and "man in charge", you'd think they'd be the bigger person. Act THEIR AGES. Like I said before, it's a shame.

Tpia, you say they still act crazy even when they arent living together. Lol isnt the order that he just brings in another wife? How many actually do leave? No self respect.

Its so immature to continue fighting after breaking up.

Some people are taking "till death do us part" too literally. It doesnt mean someone has to be killed before the marriage can dissolve, for crying out loud.

and why are all the wives being killed, Nigerian? Foreign wives can also divorce their naija husbands and file all kinds of charges. Yet I don't seem to see  the husbands showing the same level of bitterness towards them, as they do when the wife is Naija.

na wa oh. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by shuppie(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2008
na wah o, undecided
[sub]tpia what's up[/sub]
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by magentam(f): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2008
@onyinye2

Is he telling a lie? Answer me! Are Nigerian girls not after money? Especially dem Ibo girls. That was not an arranged marriage at all! Ibo girls have a penchant for marying Ibo guys living abroad, they love it. It is a status thing to them. This poor girl is dead now probably because she wanted to go to yankie. How sad, abeg onyinye speak to your yankie driven sister o! They will continue to see hell! This one died, so it made the news,do you know that so many of them are still subjects to physical abuse out there?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Afribiz(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2008
So, what will this man tell those 2 children when they grow up? That he intentionally shot their beloved mother to death? It is just certain that he had ruined himself for life. Only God knows what his jail terms will be. By the time he comes out of prison( ie if he'll ever do), he would've grown grey hairs, and won't even the strenght and courage to start life all over again.

He could've waited patiently for the divorce case to be completed, then he could marry another wife if he so wished. Now see how he wasted this girl's life, rendering the kids motherless and causing an everlasting enmity between his family and that of the late wife. I'm sure that by now, he'll be regretting his act.

The man is indeed a WEAK VESSEL, an OLD FOOL, and a BEAST. He's a shame to manhood, to Nigeria, and to his family. He's even lucky he'll be serving his jail terms there in St Louis, how i wish it will be here in Naija. See how disgusting he looks, i wonder how he'll be by the time he's thru with this mess.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Gonorrhea(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2008
No matter what she did, she shouldnt have been wasted just like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by benincitys(f): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
fools kill wife's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? / Must Marriage Be About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.