Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

(visa Approval Letter) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (visa Approval Letter) (1011 Views)

Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. / Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval / Visa Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(visa Approval Letter) by mandatorynegro(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls HElp.Confused
I got Admission in Private Univ Malaysia,The School has Given me Admission Letter & Letter of Invitation but Malaysia Immigration has not send me Visa Approval Letter.and the school intake is 1 Nov 2013,can Malaysia Embassy in Nigeria Issue Me Visa without Visa Approval Letter from Malaysia?
Urgent Ansa pls
Re: (visa Approval Letter) by mankand(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sorry bro, did you pay for your visa approval letter through EMGS in Malaysia? because there is no way you will get your admission letter without VIsa approval letter. The EMGS will check first if you are eligible to study in Malaysia, after you have been checked, they will give the visa approval letter to the school who will send it along with your admission letter to you to go to the embassy.

You can defer the admission for Febuary intake while you wait for your visa approval letter.

Goodluck
Re: (visa Approval Letter) by Vicjustice: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2013
mandatorynegro: Pls HElp.Confused
I got Admission in Private Univ Malaysia,The School has Given me Admission Letter & Letter of Invitation but Malaysia Immigration has not send me Visa Approval Letter.and the school intake is 1 Nov 2013,can Malaysia Embassy in Nigeria Issue Me Visa without Visa Approval Letter from Malaysia?
Urgent Ansa pls
Are you intending to "study" in Malaysia in desperation to travel out of Nigeria?
I see you in an all disadvantage situation with not a single advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Hungagry Visa Appeal / A Journey For The Strong.. / Viewer Discretion: Fatal Accident Leaves Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.