Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem (2177 Views)

Top 5 Signs Of A Bad Fuel Injector / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / How good is Fuel Injector Cleaners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem by lasrondo: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please nairalanders i need your technical advise.
I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz 190e that has been giving me injector problems.I have changed the injector twice
but it is still giving me the same problem.The problem is that after working perfectly for like 4 days the car would
start jerkin as if its working on 2 cylinders.If i take it to the mechanics ,they would just use allen key to adjust something
on the injectors and it would start working perfectly again for the next 4 days. I have changed the injector, fuel pump,
spark plugs and the nozzle all to no avail. Please help
Re: Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Boss u shud have taken dis thread to car talk section oh....
Re: Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem by Ikenna351(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seek solution to your benz in the thread, in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/43

Ikenna
Re: Mercedes Benz 190e Fuel Injector Problem by lasrondo: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Ikenna351: Seek solution to your benz in the thread, in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/43

Ikenna

thanks . wasn't aware of that.

(1) (Reply)

Car That Can Move On Land And Water Driven From Lagos To Port Harcourt / is it possible to Convert Diesel Engine of benz vito bus To Petrol Engine / What Is It With Lexus And Yahoo Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.