Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,189 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tell Me Ur Choice, On The Type Of Partner U Want??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Ur Choice, On The Type Of Partner U Want??? (555 Views)

Guys And Ladies,can U Love A Partner U Have Never Seen B4? Just Talking On Phone / Secret Things Your Kind Of Partner Says About You / 10 Tips On The Kind Of Partner That Will Make Your Marriage To Be Lovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Ur Choice, On The Type Of Partner U Want??? by raziboi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
YES!! Every body hav chioce..i knw..but in termz of galz..i want a beautiful ,slim gal dat can last long in s*x[akwa ibom] with a good character...xo friendz tell me the one u want ...Dnt abuse any body

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Kiss? / Saddest And Happiest Day Of Ur Life / Girls And Ladies, Stop Demanding For Money From Guys And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.