Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Efe Ambrose Faces Trial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Efe Ambrose Faces Trial (494 Views)

Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match / Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe Ambrose Faces Trial by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Celtic defender Efe Ambrose has claimed culpability over allegations that he drove “without care and attention or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road” in Scotland recently.

The 25-year-old was subsequently charged and will stand trial later this month.

He is alleged to have driven at excessive speed, braked sharply and repeatedly overtaken other cars on the Clydeside Expressway on December 18 last year.

Ambrose, who will stand trial at Glasgow’s Justice of the Peace court this month has now exclusively told supersport.com that he made mistakes during the incident.

“It happened when I drove in Scotland for the very first time. I was not aware of the traffic rules at that time,” he said.

The former Kaduna United player then stressed that he had not suffered any psychological problems as a result of the incident.

“The incident has not affected me as a professional footballer.

“I have commenced my driving lessons and have passed the first test. I am in the final stages and will receive my UK licence very soon.”
source:http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/sports/item/27885-efe-ambrose-faces-trial.html

Re: Efe Ambrose Faces Trial by viki84(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hmm These Scottish police are so funny to checkmate his driving speed

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014: Oliseh Tips Eagles For Round Of 16 / Who Will You Miss Most? / Suarez Ban Is 'fascist' - Uruguay President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.