Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan (21636 Views)

Senator Solomon Adeola Attacks Ekweremmadu Over Comments On Boko Haram / Remi Tinubu Faces Senate Panel Over Comments Made In An Interview / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by ejifranks(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
This radical northern elements must be put in check!! Nice one!!!

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by tellwisdom: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
All you foolish people making silly comments here...Be careful so you don't rot in jail angry
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Lol see Fear. The man cannot mention what he saw and heard if not.... Infact to him it is let Allah be praised for sparing my life.

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by adino(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2013
kingoflag: WTF is this bro? See why we're fighting against corruption so that u can get a better education and a brighter future?
If you dont understand what you highlighted then you are disgrace to your family. Money spent on your education is better off used in drinking palm wine. Your folks made a mistake wasting money on your education.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=FreeWill01][/quote] Bro, not to be rude, but what's ur point?
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 07, 2013
adino:
If you dont understand what you highlighted then you are disgrace to your family. Money spent on your education is better off used in drinking palm wine. Your folks made a mistake wasting money on your education.
Aren't u proud of urself that with just a little bit more effort u succeded in writing sentences devoid of infantile mistakes?
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2013
....and Asari walks freely in Nigeria even after making more serious incendiary statements. What a country.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: ...........and he came out humble. LMAO!
grin I tell u! he saw wat pass him eye grin
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2013
ARREST BUHARI NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by meforyou1(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
What is this country turning into? Just "caution" for a trasonable offence because he's a boko haram? That man was supposed to be jailed in underground dark cell till 2016

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by curtain: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by 500GP: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
me_for_you: What is this country turning into? Just "caution" for a trasonable offence because he's a boko haram? That man was supposed to be jailed in underground dark cell till 2016

STOP WRITING RUBBISH...
DID SSS ARREST ASARI DOKUBO WHEN HE UTTERED HIS OWN WORDS?
DON'T BE JAUNDICE N SENTIMENTAL
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by sademola: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Goofluck ==== A lucky goofer
Elede ==== A creation of little sense
Jonahdull ==== A dullard born Jonah

Gbaaaam!!!!
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by 1025: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2013
POLITICAL DOGS ALL OVER THE PLACE. can't somebody change into military uniform to enjoy more powers. power corrupts and absolute powers corrupt absolutely. what is democracy if nigerians cannot say their minds.
asari dokubo told us that there will be blood-spile if uncle joe fails in 2015 but nobody saw that as a threat or inciting abi?
monkies in power.
power drunk things in charge.
if somebody dies now, will ppl cry like we are crying for mandela?
it will get to a point where nigerians will be arresting themselves and handing ourselves over to sss for questioning. let them continue in their evil ways. soon, there won't be room enough for questioning.
those who question others now will soon be questioned.
we saw ribadu who was on top of his game a political dog questioning everyone that coughed while obasanjo was in charge only for him to run away when it was time for others to question him.

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Jenkizo: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2013
What is happening to this country? Where is the Justice, Equity and Fairness in this country? Does it mean that when Militant Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubu threatened the whole country if Jonathan fails to win the Presidency the SSS were asleep? Am not in support of Dr. Junaid for his stupid and divisive utterances but I say that Asari Dokubu should also be invited and scolded by the SSS so that we can take ourselves serious in this country. I wonder how people will react if Buhari make the kind of unguided utterances Asari Dokubu is making.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by chizel: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Coward that's who junaid Mohamed is,I thought he's a tough guy,he was quoted out of context indeed,next time he won't be this lucky.silly old terrorist.

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
kingoflag: Aren't u proud of urself that with just a little bit more effort u succeded in writing sentences devoid of infantile mistakes?

Please don't play the tribal card here..the lunatics arrest wasn't as a result of your 'brother's' call, they would have arrested him regardless..the SSS are doing their job. We are getting close to General elections, any MOFO who thinks he can 'wind' his mouth would be called to order. If Clark had said this, wouldn't you be the same person saying he's protecting or supporting GEJ.."Oh! The creeks are in pains now cause their 'brother' was threatened"..Nigerians eeehn?! That the Lawyer made it public doesn't mean he was the only person who didn't find it funny!

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Beync(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Jenkizo: What is happening to this country? Where is the Justice, Equity and Fairness in this country? Does it mean that when Militant Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubu threatened the whole country if Jonathan fails to win the Presidency the SSS were asleep? Am not in support of Dr. Junaid for his stupid and divisive utterances but I say that Asari Dokubu should also be invited and scolded by the SSS so that we can take ourselves serious in this country. I wonder how people will react if Buhari make the kind of unguided utterances Asari Dokubu is making.
sorry, buhari has made such misguided statements and threats severally and u will agree wit me that asari is just borrowing a leave from buhari. If buhari had been put behind bar after inciting the post election violent, asari wouldn't hav had the guts.

2 Likes

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Miner13: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
shagaribarau: when asari dokubo talk him own. that time nigeria has no SSS
when buhari talk him own. Nd very clear it happen the he said it. That time nigeria has no SSS too.
Wise up i beg of u

2 Likes

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Miner13: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Jenkizo: What is happening to this country? Where is the Justice, Equity and Fairness in this country? Does it mean that when Militant Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubu threatened the whole country if Jonathan fails to win the Presidency the SSS were asleep? Am not in support of Dr. Junaid for his stupid and divisive utterances but I say that Asari Dokubu should also be invited and scolded by the SSS so that we can take ourselves serious in this country. I wonder how people will react if Buhari make the kind of unguided utterances Asari Dokubu is making.

this make me believed that your brain had been shattered by cob web.
So very quick like that, you could forgot the one credited to your buhari during the last presidential election?
Did it happen the way he said it?
Yes nigeria witnessed it, the way he promised. So there were no SSS then right?

2 Likes

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by haffaze: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
grin
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by hunter21(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
its about time. i think we need SSS on nairaland

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
jmaine:

The SSS do know how to pass their subtle message across with full compliance adhered to strictly by the arrested invited party grin. . . .
Except that when the individual involved name is Asari Dokubo.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by boniflex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
sademola: Goofluck ==== A lucky goofer
Elede ==== A creation of little sense
Jonahdull ==== A dullard born Jonah

Gbaaaam!!!!
u just succeeded, making fun of your entire generation

5 Likes

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by sademola: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Miner13:
when buhari talk him own. Nd very clear it happen the he said it. That time nigeria has no SSS too.
Wise up i beg of u

in short you are showing us how weak the weakling GEJ n his security outfit is!!! When tough guys talks they keep quiet and look other way. He should be a leader, I mean be a man, a real man call bluff the "tough" guys and let's see!

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
shagaribarau: when asari dokubo talk him own. that time nigeria has no SSS
when mumuhamed Baboohari talketh him own. We no even get any security operative

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
maasoap: Except that when the individual involved name is Asari Dokubo.
point of correction, two individuals. U forgot to mention ur uncle Buhari

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by russellino: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
PointB: Nice one. But the shouldn't have let him go that easily. A two-day drilling would have helped sunk important message into his thick skull.

By the way this is the second time these dissidents are praising the SSS. The other time it was Dino Melaye, now this one. It appears these guys (SSS) are indeed more professional than they used to be. Another harvest of the 'transformation agenda?

In the days of abacha if SSS kept you for an hour you would need three days of medical care
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by jmaine: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
maasoap: Except that when the individual involved name is Asari Dokubo.

Dokubo threats was always to counter the core Northerners when their threats go unnoticed by the Authorities. . .

Now that the SSS has spoken, all will be calm . . . .
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by sademola: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
boniflex: u just succeeded, making fun of your entire generation

including you, boniflex! Mumu!!!
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by abm2pistle(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
People like mohamed should be prosecuted or better still lock up for threatening fed authority and Nigeria as a hold. Thumps up SSS, more power to you elbow. GEJ for for 2015. Ping me let 2307A198 if you love governance......

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by abm2pistle(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
People like mohamed should be prosecuted or better still lock up for threatening fed authority and Nigeria as a hold. Thumps up SSS, more power to you elbow. GEJ for for 2015. Ping me 2307A198 if you love governance......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.