Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station (21639 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by 2mercy: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Thugs have attacked the convoy of the Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo, and set two cars among the entourage ablaze.

The Director of Media of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Council in the state, Mr. Dahiru Kera, confirmed this to journalists yesterday.

According to him, the thugs attacked the governor’s convoy on his way from the airport, adding that two cars in the entourage were burnt.

Meanwhile, the thugs also attacked a Lafiyawo community in the state, destroying a private radio station, Progress FM, located along Gombe Airport Road.

Eight shops were burnt down in the community.

Two vehicles were also set ablaze in Jekadafari Quarters of the state capital.

Gombe State Police Commissioner (CP), Mr. Bello Makwashi, yesterday in Gombe confirmed the incident to journalists.

The CP who confirmed this through the command’s spokesperson, Mary Malum, said investigation into the attack which occurred on Saturday evening was still ongoing.

A resident of the community, Malam Nuhu Usman said that the attackers started stoning them on their way back from airport before setting eight shops on fire.

According to him, many people sustained various degrees of injuries, while one was hospitalised.

Meanwhile, Managing Director of the radio station, Alhaji Ibrahim Biu, has alleged that the attack was caused by some thugs attached to Dankwambo.

“Yesterday evening, thugs following the governor’s convoy from the airport attacked our office with weapons.

“They were throwing stones and making attempts to gain entrance into the compound.

“So, I quickly called the commissioner of police and the director of State Security Service who responded swiftly.

“In the attack, one of our security men was wounded. It was very scary but we thank the security for their swift response,” he said.

However, Director of Media of PDP Campaign Council in the state, Mr. Dahiru Kera, said the thugs that attacked the community and the radio station were not from PDP.

Kera said the thugs had initially attacked the governor’s convoy on his way from the airport, adding that two cars in the entourage were burnt.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/04/thugs-attack-dankwambos-convoy-burn-two-cars-radio-station/amp/

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Dannyset(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2019
This is bad and should be dealt with by the security agency as quickly as now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Koolmexxi(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2019
We all know it was by APC supporters.. If dey go about attacking despite winning, one can only imagine d mayhem we would have been facing had d APC lost

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Jestin: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
9ja politics and thuggery

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
It’s not up to a month, Buhari’s body odour has started choking the country.

11 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by sanmtiago(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Their wahala! If you dey do well dem go attack you?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by chudez0147(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next Level

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Una wehdone o, attacking a governor's convoy!

Such boldnesss..
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by lordsharks(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wahala dey. After he lost senatorial seat

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Bossontop(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
undecided
Na so we go dey watch dis next level tins dey go

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

23 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
APc is an evil terrorist party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by OriakuAmara(f): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Attacking a gentleman just because he refused to join APC.
what a hateful party

13 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by freemanbubble: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Every one should fasten their seat belt
The next level motor is here already

Is going to be a long journey

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by oldman112(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hahahaha, let all politicians be attacked, irrespective of party and you will see they will reduce their lies. In the North anyway
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by somehow: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
The owner of the radio station said the thugs are pdp thugs.

I will believe him over any politician from PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by sunisonflex29(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Morale high....they are not thugs..they are citizens having _O TO GE

Morale high.

Well,what do I know?

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Sirnioking(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
APC should just allow citizens in PDP held States to relax! They have already won the presidential elections!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Nicklaus619(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abegi Lala leave them let them settle their problems, when they are sharing the millions and money allocated for infrastructures and basic amenities to their personal purse them no post am make we see.... Btw zero Bleep given cool
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by omoteacher(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is the man everyone thought PDP may have field ed because of his integrity and good works he has done in Gombe. That would have been disaster for them, a serving Governor that couldn't win a senatorial seat in his zone. He betrays Atiku, he lose there scandalously.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by maxibee123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is just testing microphone for the next level of thuggery in the north...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by bumperno4: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
for real?

WORK TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH GOALS !!!
You do not have to be sick; our work is as much preventive as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.

Office address 106 Zik’s, Avenue along St Faith Cathedral Road, Awka, Anambra
For more information call: 08149712051.
Email: nneka@proyouservices.com

2mercy:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/04/thugs-attack-dankwambos-convoy-burn-two-cars-radio-station/amp/

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Koolmexxi:
We all know it was by APC supporters.. If dey go about attacking despite winning, one can only imagine d mayhem we would have been facing had d APC lost

I believe that you used this kind of energy to post the same thing about PDP thugs and candidate who attacked APC rally in kwara state and killed three party members.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by NairaMaster1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:
This is bad and should be dealt with by the security agency as quickly as now.

I wonder why. Winners are bittered. They won the election and they are still in pains. I wonder where we will be if they had lost the election.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Xisnin(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good for the traitor.
He campaigned for Buhari while holding a PDP ticket.
Now the presidential elections is over and his goodwill among APC thugs has expired.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Dannyset(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
NairaMaster1:

I wonder why. Winners are bittered. They won the election and they are still in pains. I wonder where we will be if they had lost the election.

It wasn't stated who the attackers were

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by mosapehobe: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.