Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (10294 Views)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by adefemi007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine is against anybody that get aroused.
Which kain religion is ur religion that's against all good things?
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
adefemi007:
Which kain religion is ur religion that's against all good things?

TSS.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by donphilopus: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
sweetestguy: crap,if u dnt knw wat to say, jus say u dnt knw, imagine u jumped from 1 to number 3grin
Did you not see no. 2 there??
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by pweetixandy: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
nips pointin cld b due to d fact dt shez cold or d fabric in d bra cup makes her nips sensitive..i fink d breathing becomes shorter nd faster and d eyes r glassy.
she talks slowly.
her hands cld go to her crotch unconsciously...
Lies

2 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by IAMBREEZY: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
pweetixandy: nips pointin cld b due to d fact dt shez cold or d fabric in d bra cup makes her nips sensitive..i fink d breathing becomes shorter nd faster and d eyes r glassy.
she talks slowly.
Lies
hmmm talking from experience.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by gedtalks(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
pweetixandy: nips pointin cld b due to d fact dt shez cold or d fabric in d bra cup makes her nips sensitive..i fink d breathing becomes shorter nd faster and d eyes r glassy.
she talks slowly.
Lies

okay ..emm....sweetie... Thank you for being bold enough to say somthing unlike other scared NL chics.. emm...can you ..emm...emm.. Tell us how e dey do u (or okay girls generally) when body sweet una. wink
she talks slowly.
Lies

okay ..emm....sweetie... Thank you for being bold enough to say somthing unlike other scared NL chics.. emm...can you ..emm...emm.. Tell us how e dey do u (or okay girls generally) when body sweet una.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by chifreke(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
To tell you of a truth it depends on individual..most ladies tends to be more friendly...they tends to look more on the opposite sex zippers...they tends to act more uncontrollably infront of an opp. sex...they tends to be more shy and pleasing to all thats d opp. sex does...most ladies that wants sex...always puts up a little resistance......all these holds if it is between boyfriend and girlfriend....but wen it is married couples...d lady go on skimpy clothes...outspoken (demanding for sex outrightly)..bringing up sexual gists....romancing the hubby even in public..petty hubby to eat...THE KEY WORD."EXTRAL NICE"

4 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by arhyur(f): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
wink LOL @all the comments.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by DICKtator: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
The titties would be hard.the nippples would,......gosh!!!!.Gently stroke and tickle it. Use your tongue and fingers to slightly touch it. I was fonndling one today and it responded to stimulus immediately!!!!

Needless to add, Johnny was on point

Don't bother to ask what happened later!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Situation: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
sweetestguy: crap,if u dnt knw wat to say, jus say u dnt knw, imagine u jumped from 1 to number 3grin
Dude are yu as dumb as yu sound *yu mean to say yu can see the “2“* more so i‘m not the OP so why yur mama triping
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by mdee1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
You guys should go watch 'keziah' by mercy johnson,u'll have an idea
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
sparkle Red:
So ur pics is wat has been making u talk anyow abi undecided
sparkle red.,i have not been talking anyhow.,i am only expressing my mind..and this is what i discover. And for the other thing u talked about.,leave dat side 4 me oo! But if u can button up well wit me, then let's be friends.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Toktee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Leward:
who is your english teacher
Your old man is my english teacher.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
See comments grin cheesy
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
she talks slowly.
Lies
i agree wit u on the point that,they unconsciously touch their crotch..some consciously do it too..and i also discover that it is their clitoris they are touching down there! The clitoris is just at the top of the vulva.,just before the hole,that is,at the top of the mouth., white in colour.,very strong and rigid when it is erect.. and can only be seen wit the help of a microscope or wit the naked eyes when it is erect! NOW I WANT TO ASK! Why do they always caress their clitoris during romance or even sex? Is it because the clitoris is the sweatest part in the woman's body? Somebody said the clitoris is the female penis

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by emmadan(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
its in the eyes,if its dificult for you to read a girl tru the eyes,leave dat for the bad guyz..,normally when she's arouse.d you can tell through her body language,she might not be relaxed atall,she'd behave has if she's lost,she might be very submissive to wat ever you'r doing to her,infact she go dey behave like mumu,sorry to say this,but that's what it is.

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by pweetixandy: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dr2great: i agree wit u on the point that,they unconsciously touch their crotch..some consciously do it too..and i also discover that it is their clitoris they are touching down there! The clitoris is just at the top of the vulva.,just before the hole,that is,at the top of the mouth., white in colour.,very strong and rigid when it is erect.. and can only be seen wit the help of a microscope or wit the naked eyes when it is erect! NOW I WANT TO ASK! Why do they always caress their clitoris during romance or even sex? Is it because the clitoris is the sweatest part in the woman's body? Somebody said the clitoris is the female penis
clitoris is white?! actually,90% of women climax whn dere is clitoral stimulation during intercourse..soooo dazall
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Dr2great: i agree wit u on the point that,they unconsciously touch their crotch..some consciously do it too..and i also discover that it is their clitoris they are touching down there! The clitoris is just at the top of the vulva.,just before the hole,that is,at the top of the mouth., white in colour.,very strong and rigid when it is erect.. and can only be seen wit the help of a microscope or wit the naked eyes when it is erect! NOW I WANT TO ASK! Why do they always caress their clitoris during romance or even sex? Is it because the clitoris is the sweatest part in the woman's body? Somebody said the clitoris is the female penis

pweetixandy: clitoris is white?! actually,90% of women climax whn dere is clitoral stimulation during intercourse..soooo dazall

Pweetix, dont mind dr2great jare! The guy is only saying what he read in some useless, poorly written, romance book and watched in some fake mojo.
How many babe's clit*oris has he seen that is white?? Dreamer.....
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Waspy(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2013
My ex always go all restless and sensitive. Told her to always feel free to tell me whenever she's on, but it seems chics will always use non-verbal communications undecided Whenever she was calm, curled up in a place like she's sick, silent and started gazing intentionally, persistently and seriously at me without saying anything, i knw its time.Other funny tells are, Saying she doesn't know how she's feeling. She would start muddling her words up, or starts to speak softly and silently (so that i can come closer i guess) or ends all on-going conversation just like that . Standing this moment, sitting the next. Here this moment, there the next.Respiration increases and she would want to come so close. Her clearest invite was "Baby, i'm feeling cold". (and i'm always like Swts,its a hot afternoon and its like 100 degrees in here grin ). I somtimes enjoyed delaying/ignoring her tells and seeing more of her funny dramas before getting to business lipsrsealed I miss this sweetycutey tho undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2013
DJX50:

Pweetix, dont mind dr2great jare! The guy is only saying what he read in some useless, poorly written, romance book and watched in some fake mojo.
How many babe's clit*oris has he seen that is white?? Dreamer.....

bros.,don't talk like that.,am talking frm experience. I mean to say,the woman's organisms is white in colour. Sorry about that!
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by EejaNla01(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Shocked to see our nigerian girls comr out and talk,op u ill get response from d white site.

Kudos to pweetyxandy and other ladies that has made some comments winkc
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Ruq: It's the nippz, it tends to appear through her clothes in a pointing way because of arousal. And their body sensitivity goes hyper. I still stick to say the best way to know if she wantz the D is through body language, they look at you like they just lost their pet cat, they sometimes become awkwardly quite and that laugh that says fool ravish me already. But as we know most of'em like to be confusing, I just like the ones that will notice your rod rising and begin action themselves, the best ones are the ones that will pull out the rod and do justice.

Ladies are the only ones who can make gettin laid easy, because atimes you might think your game is on and they give you the numb reaction.
they are a nutjob i tell ya!
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
*Stretching and exhaling often in short breath.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by ozo13(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
As e dey hot grin
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Injera(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guy I agree with you.I also had a girl like that who gave me my best 4ck ever with her total submission ah!
Waspy: My ex always go all restless and sensitive. Told her to always feel free to tell me whenever she's on, but it seems chics will always use non-verbal communications undecided Whenever she was calm, curled up in a place like she's sick, silent and started gazing intentionally, persistently and seriously at me without saying anything, i knw its time.Other funny tells are, Saying she doesn't know how she's feeling. She would start muddling her words up, or starts to speak softly and silently (so that i can come closer i guess) or ends all on-going conversation just like that . Standing this moment, sitting the next. Here this moment, there the next.Respiration increases and she would want to come so close. Her clearest invite was "Baby, i'm feeling cold". (and i'm always like Swts,its a hot afternoon and its like 100 degrees in here grin ). I somtimes enjoyed delaying/ignoring her tells and seeing more of her funny dramas before getting to business lipsrsealed I miss this sweetycutey tho undecided
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by tbaby534(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
The only thing is the nipples they become aroused, but now foam bra don cover am up, so bad market!
Restlessness and you can only notice that when both of u are alone

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Youngpo413: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2014
chifreke: To tell you of a truth it depends on individual..most ladies tends to be more friendly...they tends to look more on the opposite sex zippers...they tends to act more uncontrollably infront of an opp. sex...they tends to be more shy and pleasing to all thats d opp. sex does...most ladies that wants sex...always puts up a little resistance......all these holds if it is between boyfriend and girlfriend....but wen it is married couples...d lady go on skimpy clothes...outspoken (demanding for sex outrightly)..bringing up sexual gists....romancing the hubby even in public..petty hubby to eat...THE KEY WORD."EXTRAL NICE"

Akpaniko!

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by chifreke(f): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngpo413:

Akpaniko!
sosongo

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by sexzskil(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Those days, Omoush, who created this topic was my crush on this forum. He was so cute!

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by bulbutcher(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
You cannot negotiate genuine desire.

Validational Sex

When women look for that Alpha Seed in their peak ovulatory (proliferative) phase, the sex they seek is a desired sex with a man who meets evolutionary criteria. He’s the ‘hawt’ guy, or the man who leaves a woman with an perception of danger or excitement. A lot of men who don’t meet this criteria have a tendency to over-exaggerate this type of man as the ‘Alpha Chad’ and make a ridiculous parody of him as an ego protection mechanism for themselves. Let me state for the record here that every aspect and adjective that this type of guy embodies is mitigated by conditions and contexts. It is just as likely that this conventionally masculine dominant guy is only so according to his most immediate social situation. So spare me the “Chad Thundercock” anxieties.

The sex that women give “enthusiastic consent” for is validational for them. The easy assessment here is that women have a genuine desire to mate with conventionally masculine men who look and act the part – yes, behavioral congruency is vital. If you follow the research women consciously and unconsciously will actively put themselves into environments where the likelihood of their meeting a dominant masculine man who most closely matched that masculine ideal when they are in estrus. They openly and discreetly look of arousal cue from men who best embody what can only be described as Alpha Seed.

I should also add that women in “satisfying relationships” (meaning LTRs where a woman is still very hot for her husband/boyfriend) report an increase in sexual desire (proceptivity) for that guy during this phase. A lot of guys mistakenly think ANY woman will want to seek out extra-pair mating (cheating) opportunities when they’re in estrus. This is only true if a woman isn’t into her current man.

I don’t want to get too lost in the descriptions here. Rather, I want to focus on the associative feelings women get in and after having sex with that Alpha man during estrus. I would argue that Alpha Widows are made in the estrus phase. This is the sex women want to have and are enthusiastic in both the hunt and the act itself. This is largely (presumedly) the sex that men have with their wives-to-be before they marry. It’s this validational sex, the sex that women fantasize about, that men and women want to get back to once they are committed to each other monogamously but now have a dead bedroom. This sex validates a woman’s ego in that it proves to herself that a man of this SMV caliber would want to pin her to the bed and have marathon sex with her. Remember, the latent purpose of this sex, on this side of Hypergamy, is to access the sperm from men with high reproductive value as defined by what our evolved nature predisposes women to be aroused by. Validational sex is sex by choice and genuine desire, and is satisfying on both a psychological level and an evolutionary level.
Transactional Sex

One of the benefits of a concealed estrus is that it allows women a few luxuries. One of these was the ability to confuse men of their paternity. Today this confusion is little more difficult because we’ve got DNA figured out well enough to make accurate assessments, but in our evolutionary past it was important to trick cuckolded fathers into second guessing whether a child was his or not before he killed it and impregnated a woman on his own (this is also why men evolved mate guarding behaviors).

The other advantage of concealed estrus was essentially prostitution. Now, to pretty this up a bit, lets say that women who were sexual with men outside of their fertility window found that sex could be leveraged with non-Alpha men (men they didn’t want to have children with) to encourage them to help with a lot of the chores more Alpha men were less willing (but not entirely unwilling) to do. Enter transactional sex.

As mentioned, the most overt form of transactional sex is prostitution, but it’s impolite to call every woman a LovePeddler. In fact it’s impolite to even imply a woman may be having sex for other reasons than validational sex. Today women are contemplating whether or not transactional sex is itself rape since it technically meets the definition of rape (sex women don’t want to have). I discussed this “grey area sex” recently in another essay, but it’s interesting to see women wrestle with transactional sex in an era where the Future is Female and women ought to only have the (validational) sex they want to enthusiastically have.

For most men (i.e the 80% Beta men) transactional sex is where the rubber meets the road. In fact, I’d argue that for most Beta men transactional sex is the only definition of sex they ever really know. That’s kind of sad to think about, but most men never really experience the unfettered feral lust of a woman they’ve chosen to spend the rest of their lives with. I got into this in Saving the Best and Hats Off to the Bull, but I think it’s important for the average man today to acknowledge that it’s highly likely that their wives have shared parts of themselves with, and have lost all inhibitions with, men in their sexual pasts they may never know anything about. That’s a cold bucket of reality a lot of men who unplug from all this have to confront.

Marriage today is almost entirely predicated on on the transactional sex side of Hypergamy. I’m not saying it has to be, nor am I saying it always is, but I’m fairly comfortable in speculating that for most married women sex is reward she uses in the operant conditioning of her husband. And the very fact that this is effective with most husbands throws the power dynamic and Frame of the relationship firmly over to the wife. This has the effect of disqualifying that man from ever (or very rarely) being a candidate for validational sex within that marriage. And this too is another aspect of the transactional sex dynamic that modern feminists are contemplating today – if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with her husband, but does anyway, is it rape? But again, NAMALT, not all marriages are like this or have to be like this. I would also argue that a confident man whom a woman admires, who she recognizes as being above her SMV even if slightly and who has internalized Red Pill awareness within that marriage needn’t be doomed to transactional “duty” sex in his marriage.
Transactional Sex

One of the benefits of a concealed estrus is that it allows women a few luxuries. One of these was the ability to confuse men of their paternity. Today this confusion is little more difficult because we’ve got DNA figured out well enough to make accurate assessments, but in our evolutionary past it was important to trick cuckolded fathers into second guessing whether a child was his or not before he killed it and impregnated a woman on his own (this is also why men evolved mate guarding behaviors).

The other advantage of concealed estrus was essentially prostitution. Now, to pretty this up a bit, lets say that women who were sexual with men outside of their fertility window found that sex could be leveraged with non-Alpha men (men they didn’t want to have children with) to encourage them to help with a lot of the chores more Alpha men were less willing (but not entirely unwilling) to do. Enter transactional sex.

As mentioned, the most overt form of transactional sex is prostitution, but it’s impolite to call every woman a LovePeddler. In fact it’s impolite to even imply a woman may be having sex for other reasons than validational sex. Today women are contemplating whether or not transactional sex is itself rape since it technically meets the definition of rape (sex women don’t want to have). I discussed this “grey area sex” recently in another essay, but it’s interesting to see women wrestle with transactional sex in an era where the Future is Female and women ought to only have the (validational) sex they want to enthusiastically have.

For most men (i.e the 80% Beta men) transactional sex is where the rubber meets the road. In fact, I’d argue that for most Beta men transactional sex is the only definition of sex they ever really know. That’s kind of sad to think about, but most men never really experience the unfettered feral lust of a woman they’ve chosen to spend the rest of their lives with. I got into this in Saving the Best and Hats Off to the Bull, but I think it’s important for the average man today to acknowledge that it’s highly likely that their wives have shared parts of themselves with, and have lost all inhibitions with, men in their sexual pasts they may never know anything about. That’s a cold bucket of reality a lot of men who unplug from all this have to confront.

Marriage today is almost entirely predicated on on the transactional sex side of Hypergamy. I’m not saying it has to be, nor am I saying it always is, but I’m fairly comfortable in speculating that for most married women sex is reward she uses in the operant conditioning of her husband. And the very fact that this is effective with most husbands throws the power dynamic and Frame of the relationship firmly over to the wife. This has the effect of disqualifying that man from ever (or very rarely) being a candidate for validational sex within that marriage. And this too is another aspect of the transactional sex dynamic that modern feminists are contemplating today – if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with her husband, but does anyway, is it rape? But again, NAMALT, not all marriages are like this or have to be like this. I would also argue that a confident man whom a woman admires, who she recognizes as being above her SMV even if slightly and who has internalized Red Pill awareness within that marriage needn’t be doomed to transactional “duty” sex in his marriage.
Unnegotiated Desire

And so now we come full circle to the men I was counseling back in the day. Because all they’d ever known was transactional sex their deductive male brains attempted to solve their “sex problem” in the most logistical and pragmatic way – negotiate with her. If all sex ever is for a guy is a transaction – a quid pro quo – then it follows he’ll try to find the best way to ‘pay’ for his wife’s sexual access. Hunter Drew and I were recently discussing a man who Dean Abbot has been counseling and one thing we’ve all seen a lot of from young and old Blue Pill Beta men is this logical tendency for them to want to ‘sacrifice their way to happiness with their wives’. It’s as if the more they sacrifice the more they pay for that intimacy they seek, but what they never get is that this only buries their sex lives that much more.

One amazing turn around a lot of married and single Red Pill guys experience when they unplug is the attention they receive from women when they switch from a transactional disposition to a validational disposition with regard to sex. When a man unplugs and cuts himself away from his Blue Pill conditioning one change he makes is a shift from viewing sex as transactional to validational. In the beginning, when men are first learning Game and becoming more Red Pill aware about the nature of women they really don’t recognize this shift in attitude towards sex. When I say men need to make themselves the “prize” with regards to sex and their attention what happens is they go from the “how can I pay for sex to qualify for it with a woman” to “women will recognize that I represent and opportunity for validational sex”.

The Blue Pill conditions men to base their understanding of sex on a transactional paradigm. It’s all scarcity, and luck or providence that a woman might want to Bleep them. This is why women get aggravated by the presumption that men might feel they are ‘owed sex‘ in exchange for what they do for them. And why wouldn’t men feel that way? They’ve been conditioned for half a life to believe that they should follow the old social contract and become a man with a lot to offer a woman, a wife. This is the transactional paradigm; I build my life to better accommodate a woman and she reciprocates with sex. Women know this too, so all pretenses of indignation about are complete bullshit. What upsets women is that a Beta man would feel entitled to her sexuality for having accommodated her. Alpha men are entitled to it, accommodations be damned, because he’s the man they want to have sex with.

https://therationalmale.com/2018/03/07/transactional-vs-validational-sex/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / Plants That Look Like The Female Sex Parts(pictures) / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.