Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Re: Engr. Tuoyo Omatsuli, Executive Director-projects, Nddc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Engr. Tuoyo Omatsuli, Executive Director-projects, Nddc (4410 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / "Air Nigeria" Is A Flying Coffin, Former Executive Director Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Engr. Tuoyo Omatsuli, Executive Director-projects, Nddc by nelsonegware: 1:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Reuben Izeze wrote:

RE:ENGR. TUOYO OMATSULI. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-PROJECT, NDDC

Please find below the letter from COREN affirming that the young man some people sought to bring to disparage is indeed a registered and qualified ENGINEER with all the entitlements, RIGHTS, PRIVILEGES, RESPONSIBILITIES and OBLIGATIONS that goes with being a bonafide member of the Council.

From the inception of the NDDC during the Obasanjo era,the lobbying for it's top positions has always been characterized by the blackmail and "bad-bellus" that seems to be the second nature of the average loser politician in this our clime.

Recall that when Engr.Godwin Omene was nominated to be the first MD of NDDC in 2001,several fictitious groups sprung up to disparage him and cast aspersions on his suitability for the job.This was despite the fact that he was coming on board with a wealth of experience and an INTIMIDATING CV.

The pattern was replayed when Hon.Emmanuel Aguariavwodo was appointed to replace him later on and from history,there was certainly not going to be a different scenario with the nomination of Engr.Omatsuli.
The truth is that,the bad losers will always find a means to discredit their co-contenders,whether rightly or wrongly and trust me,fictitious or real foot soldiers are not in scarcity when it comes to recruitment for such dirty jobs.

I will once again pose the same question I posed to my brother who sent me an inbox message on this matter.

With respect to the allusion that Engr.Tuoyo Omatsuli is "too young" to handle a "complex and intricate position like the office of the Executive Director-Projects",pray,how old was General Yakubu Gowon when he led Nigeria through a CIVIL WAR and united us by sheer force and determination

What about Murtala,Obasanjo(the 1st) and Ironsi when they led Nigeria in her trying times
Surely not as old as the "young" Engr.Tuoyo is today.

For me as an individual, I believe the "gerentocrats" are the problem of this great nation.They have held Nigeria by the jugular,bled her and yet scavenge on her carcass.
Engr.Tuoyo's nomination simply ruffled them and they cannot fathom why such a "young" man will be saddled with such a "lucrative responsibility" when it is their inalienable RIGHT to perpetually recycle themselves in the affairs of our nation!!!
All the issues they raised in their "petition" were all emotional and do not deserve further response.
The Tuoyo I know has the requisite academic qualification, professional experience, leadership qualities, composure and political temperance to navigate the waters of the NDDC.
PIKIN WEY GROW FOR SAPELE+WARRI nor fit fear "Portacot"!!!

COREN has cleared your doubts, the Senate has confirmed his nomination, your support and criticisms will be highly appreciated when Engr.Tuoyo Omatsuli resumes office as the next ED-P,NDDC.
Please help the YOUTHS to succeed and thereby putting a lie to the assertion by these DINOSAURS that;"The Youths cannot provide quality leadership"!!!
Delta,this our Delta,MUST BETTER!!!

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Are There Decent Hotels In Osun? A Reply! / Blackout: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.