Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ? (991 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Nigerians Spend N238bn On Airtime Monthly –investigation / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

? by georgiobob: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2013
?
Re: ? by KenJak(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks
Re: ? by Randerl: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Nigeria's Premier and Foremost Corporate Scammers

Despite being the SN0, they still behave like mtn in high costs, act like airtel in bad data connectivity and instead of updating their networks, they hoplessly waste tons of money on advertising like etisalat.

Glo is one of the greatest Telcom fraud ever known to Nigerians and Africans.

And thats a Nigerian company that has never been competitive, with shody CC services. They expect you to stay awake calling their substandard CC. And some guys think the rubbish network is doing them fine by using their airtime to call CC for assistance.

Instead of driving the costs of internet connection down, the Glo-.1 project is just a publicity stunt, a non functional paper work and a complete mirage in the annals of Internet Connection.

If I can get paid for doing a Nice Job, l expect nothing less for the services am paying.

Glo .1mb = .100kb

on my 4n
Glo 5mb = 270kb l used.

I

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Bb Curve 7 Create Hotspot With Glo Bbcmonth Plan? / MTN Goodybag Social / Glo Data Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.