Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56354 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Smart enough not to know smoke in a safe place to avoid getting raid
come take time oh! I'm smarter than u think oh.. I no knw wetin hapen dat day oh. But I was smart enough to discard the claro weed I was smokin and d half sk in my pocket before I was searched. E for be double wahala for me tongue
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Which kind Op be this, u command hausa, igbo, yoruba and even english wey no be ur papa language, gosh I commot cap for u, if ur book no sale make I crack !!!,@experimentist
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Ina abia ke? Biko no more blazing,matches don finish and food no dey,wake me up wen u update *yawns*
nne how he go take wake u up when u no drop ur contact or pin?, my oga experimentist z nt an alarm clock. U grab. Instead hand d job over to me. Cause am following ds guy to were ever he goes.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: nne how he go take wake u up when u no drop ur contact or pin?, my oga experimentist z nt an alarm clock. U grab. Instead hand d job over to me. Cause am following ds guy to were ever he goes.
grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: come take time oh! I'm smarter than u think oh.. I no knw wetin hapen dat oh. But I was smart enough to discard the weed I was smokin and d half sk in my pocket before being caught. E for be double wahala for me tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: bros na true oh...if u lack d holy (igboh) spirit in you, you won't get d message oh.
Loool.. Im in love with u already.. No gay shiii abeg oo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: Which kind Op be this, u command hausa, igbo, yoruba and even english wey no be ur papa language, gosh I commot cap for u, if ur book no sale make I crack !!!,@experimentist
I was abt to say that too.. god bless ganja
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: Which kind Op be this, u command hausa, igbo, yoruba and even english wey no be ur papa language, gosh I commot cap for u, if ur book no sale make I crack !!!,@experimentist
bro, i only command hausa and yoruba for now oh. My Igbo babe dey dull me, she nor wan mek I sabi Igbo angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: bro, i only command hausa and yoruba for now oh. My Igbo babe dey dull me, she nor wan mek I sabi Igbo angry
I fit teach u o.. Bt money for hand, back for ground

Oya boss mi.. update na #no tym
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: nne how he go take wake u up when u no drop ur contact or pin?, my oga experimentist z nt an alarm clock. U grab. Instead hand d job over to me. Cause am following ds guy to were ever he goes.
guy, u dey find work abi? U wan cho'olu? Oya drop ur CV here ___/

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex:
I fit teach u o.. Bt money for hand, back for ground

Oya boss mi.. update na #no tym
Ok, my oga at top.

Typing in progress......12%
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: Ok, my oga at top.

Cheiiii.. 12% ke.. Na pentium 1 una dey use
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by koboko69: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: Ok, my oga at top.

Brooooooootheeeeeeer! Which way?? Wetin dey sup? I dey wait ooo. Who never chisel nor for know as e dey go. I dey cut my jumbo small small.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Expericoco don sleep o! Typing in progrx no dey finish?

Oya na!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by rhowly(m): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2013
@OP. I have visited prisons before, but it never seemed that much of a horror show. Seriously? the kine fear wey hol me now eh? YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY MADE ME A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN cry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Prettielle(f): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2013
#OP.. Still waitin 4ur update,u ve really kept me glued to my fone since mornin.
Like sewiously am gbaduing ur story tso funi cant stop laffin here.. Kipirup mehn! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2013
rhowly: @OP. I have visited prisons before, but it never seemed that much of a horror show. Seriously? the kine fear wey hol me now eh? YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY MADE ME A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN cry

Bros no be only you oo, I'm now very careful, no latenight drinking again, no fighting again, 9pm sharp I'm indoor, I'm extra careful about my friends sef and I have to delete those I don't trust. I still complain when my sister or fiancee cook a delicious beans with plantain and fish, compare to the one cook by only-God-knows person for the prison inmates, tufiakwa, no be me

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2013
Purestboy I see you. Na only u dey view dis thread like dis. Thnx for d patience bro. And guys sorry I was late I'm bouta post now.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 1:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Continuation (from 2nd to d last update)

After prayers na lemin tinz, I hardy gather appetite to lem all d food. Me wey be say to lem for my house sef na serious work if I neva smoke weed now na prison food I must eat soberly. In Davido's voice *omo c gobee*. As a soji boy I get mouth die, c food everywhere. Guyz just dey coordinate lem come give. D cell DPO na my main padi, na me and him dey even lem for d same plate. D guy warmed enough rice and gave me spoon, I ate very slowly make e no be like man no chop anything. Yahaya, not the yahaya you knw in super eaglet that carried under 17 world cup oh, dis one na federal palace hotel, freedom state yahaya. Yahaya also invited me to come and join him as he was eating eba and vege soup. I could not eat again, I'm fed up with their bullshittt. "I don belle full oh" I said to yahaya who was busy scoring hatricks with several balls of eba. "Guy na wa for u oh, u no dey eat at all? No go die for prison oh" he said jokingly. "Thunder fire you na you go die for prison" I hollered back at him. I brought out a roughly handled cigarette from my pocket and lit it in the fire from the small DPO's stove. Before I knew it the cigar has gotten to the filter. I wish I have more cigarette to smoke away the pains and sorrows. I tot about home, home sweet home. My friends, they all be somewhere talking about me now I guessed. My mama and my paley, how will they be feeling by now. I felt pity for them, I wished I hadn't gone to the joint and all dis wouldn't have happened.

As an Alejo aka new comer aka new jack and aka fresh man, you will be made to entertain the house. All the inmates will ask many questions about the outside world. After the meals, I was told to get up and stand at the middle of everybody as questions were been thrown at me from different angle. "Alejo, na which musician dey reign now?" A guy asked me frm the comfort of his bed bugs infested bed. "Dem plenty bros, I no fit count dem finish" I said to the house. "Ok, sing one currnet song for us" same guy commanded. "Choi! I don diie, which music I wan sing giv these criminals wey dem go happy small now" I tot inside me. Suddenly an Idea pops into my head. I'm decided to sing daduble by Damoche (RIP, thou he was alive then) to them. "Ok meji le'ekpon, okon lo'oko...meji le'ekpon, okon lo'okooo..oya chidioma oya daduble, chidioke oya dadubule, dadubulele (sing chorus till fade)" I sang it to them as they all sang after me, the whole house was in uproar. There was shouts from every parts of the cell. They rejoiced as if they are told to go home. The vice president asked me "na when robbery happen for ur area last?" He asked. "One happen for around CMS side last week oh" I lied just to make him happy. "Ehen, shey dem kill any police man" he inquired wit a smile on his face. "Yes dem kill police oh, dem even wound plenty sef" I lied again making him gets more excited. They hate the cops with a passion. They want them dead! No be small tins oh. I was later told to go and sit down. I laughed my a'ss out when an alejo was called to sing and d dude start singing one yoruba fuji song lmao no be small tin oh... I noticed the president of our cell laughing for the first time. Imagine one young skinny boy na him be presido for dis cell. Person wey I go give one blow mek he die 7 times. How dem even take dey vote for presido sef. The guy must have rigged the election if at all an election is conducted to determined a presido. I was later that the guy is the baddest guy in the whole yard. The guy dey call shotz from on top hin prison bed. Some people get mouth oh. Some of these guys are used to being jailed cos they keep going back to their previous criminal life after release. Choi! I don die!

Bedtime, time get packed like fishes inna di sardine tin. Oh lord! Na the part wey I hate pass be that. Since I still cyan pay for bed I have continue sleeping with the jankara residential. I made sure I avoided some extremely dirty guys and some guys with craawcraaw for body. There was dis guy that has been infected with craawcraaw disease. All dis guy body na craawcraaaw full, he is always scratching his body. Head, ears, belle, back, legs, eyes, teeth, nose, in fact, he even scratches down to hsi anuss. No be small tin aswear. And person papa go tell me say make I lay near dis dude laiye laiye. I tried every possible scope to make sure I'm not even one man close to d guy make I no go wake and body turns craawcraw. I usualyy sleep between yahaya and sunday cos they are cleaner than any other dude in the house. I laid in between sunday and yahaya on a dirty, worn out and bed bugs infested blanket. I and yahaya gist and gist while puffin on some cigarette. They both reminded me not to forget them if I'm released. I told them not to worry I promised. I told them I will have to make calls tomorrow to know what is happening about my bail. Yahaya told there's a call center I'm goin to call when the gate is open and they also said they will look for phone to write down their descriptions on how I can locate their family members and friends and inform them of their conditions. Likewise the other dude that was on murder case. I wish I can help them all to get out cos I believe those guys are innocents. Sleep came and took me away to dreamland.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 3:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Prettielle: #OP.. Still waitin 4ur update,u ve really kept me glued to my fone since mornin.
Like sewiously am gbaduing ur story tso funi cant stop laffin here.. Kipirup mehn! wink
and u re also trippn for Op
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 4:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Op. This whole story made me remember wen I was convicted 2005 for Arson attack on my neighbors car. Thou I was granted bail at d sum N859,000. I stayed 3weeks/1day before I was released. Owerri prison no be moi moi case oooo. We re lyk jux 20-30 muslims in d yard d rest nah xtians. I was jailed same tym wit a prison warder dt tried to smuggle weed via 12- 17ft prison fence. D warder was caught by d owerri CRACKED SQUAD trying to smuggle a sack nylon filled wit weed. If nt moni I would ve being a dead-man nw, all thanks to my junior bros. Who made everything possible for my release. I so much hated our OC Torture, he made me dance nak'ed for cell. our OC food z not more than 18yrs. Well let me jux stop. I will open my own thread, titled " mr saint experience at owerri prisons".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Balyz: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2013
youth must work: Op. This whole story made me remember wen I was convicted 2005 for Arson attack on my neighbors car. Thou I was granted bail at d sum N859,000. I stayed 3weeks/1day before I was released. Owerri prison no be moi moi case oooo. We re lyk jux 20-30 muslims in d yard d rest nah xtians. I was jailed same tym wit a prison warder dt tried to smuggle weed via 12- 17ft prison fence. D warder was caught by d owerri CRACKED SQUAD trying to smuggle a sack nylon filled wit weed. If nt moni I would ve being a dead-man nw, all thanks to my junior bros. Who made everything possible for my release. I so much hated our OC Torture, he made me dance nak'ed for cell. our OC food z not more than 18yrs. Well let me jux stop. I will open my own thread, titled " mr saint. experience at owerri prisons".
No bi small tin o
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by longjohnsilver: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2013
^^^^and there goes anoda nlander wit his own prison experience....seems like almost half (just jokin) of nlanders don enta joint one time or the oda sef...people just dey confess ni sha...

My worst fear is losing my freedom (being
imprisoned or any other form of enslavement or
entrapment) one of the reasons why I try be an upright citizen of the world and one of the reasons I hate having any encounters with the NPF (no offence tho to the police)

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by neneblazing95(f): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2013
shocked :ochei,bros yeh...shey yhu don go do medical check-up so,e be lyk say d cigar wey yhu smoke insyd prison sef plenty pass de weed wey yhu dey smoke for outsyd world!!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by JentleJosh(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Wonderful morning to y'all.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Op continue before I die

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by An0nimus: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2013
@experimentist You could stick with the way you've been writing the story and do the more detailed one somewhere and probably publish it as a book or something. Just saying.

Your story is an eye -opener by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2013
nene_blazing95: shocked :ochei,bros yeh...shey yhu don go do medical check-up so,e be lyk say d cigar wey yhu smoke insyd prison sef plenty pass de weed wey yhu dey smoke for outsyd world!!!
morning Nene. Not only check up I was under treatment for a whole week. Ah, all d bad water wey man don drink, u wan bacteria to build empire for my body abi? No oh!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
An0nimus: @experimentist You could stick with the way you've been writing the story and do the more detailed one somewhere and probably publish it as a book or something. Just saying.

Your story is an eye -opener by the way.
Yeah I feel u I will work on that. Thnx manwink

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Poster it would be good if u stop that smoking life mehn. ur a talented story teller . Wish i could help publish your experience gaskiya ne. Big ups!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2013
chris baba: Mr Poster it would be good if u stop that smoking life mehn. ur a talented story teller . Wish i could help publish your experience gaskiya ne. Big ups!!
yes bro it will sure be gud, but it ain't easy thou. Walahi! Buh I'm trying mehn, I only smoke like 10 wraps a day nowwink in the comfort of my house thou.undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2013
experimentist: yes bro it will sure be gud, but it ain't easy thou. Walahi! Buh I'm trying mehn, I only smoke like 10 wraps a day nowwink in the comfort of my house thou.undecided

Lol, bad pikin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.