Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56282 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by siralos135: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
very funny
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by everyday: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oh please! continue your story
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Bloggeryippee(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Men I will never experienced such.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Leadn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
You sure say them never arrest the Op again? cheesy
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chai
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by premlove(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abeg come talk this story fast or you go go back again sharperly
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Xsenga(f): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
shocked
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Forzap: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Eat shiit?lie lie op
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by DebhariJones(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hahahahahaha.....
@OP,you just made my day
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by passionate88: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yuck
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Monarchmindset(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Booking space.......88%
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SpicyMimi(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
I DIDNT MAKE FRNT PAGE! OH NO! MTN IS TO BE BLAMED!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by donPhill(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:

Can someone pls tell me y ogugua nd sexkillz were removed 4rm bin mods not dat i care buh i jez wanna know out of curiosity
unnecessary banning!! Just imagine banning someone till 2098wtf? But e still fit be say dem wan arrange for their wedding oo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
How does shyte and beans taste together? Lord have mercy!! angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ermycrin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is hilarious
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by babsomotde(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
o boy, this guy try oo. Warder gon self no get shame. This reminds me of ASA 's song - Jailer. God's Mercy...

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ACM10: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
sad shocked shocked shocked INCREDIBLE

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ixora3(f): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hahhahahahahahahahahaha...so funny.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by adeyrule(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na lie jor hw person go dey chop shit no go knw

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by adeyrule(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na lie jor hw person go dey chop shit no go knw say na shit him dey chop

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Ify23: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
pls we ar waiting o!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Waspy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
shocked shocked This one gidi gan o
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Drniyi4u(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Where dis man.chi dey nw
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
God protect me n never let me commit an offence to will take me or any of my family members to prison.....
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by donPhill(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
adeyrule: Na lie jor hw person go dey chop shit no go knw say na shit him dey chop
walai if dem mix am for u come spice am up u go eat no go look back
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Itoroetti(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guy una get mind ooooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by drdams: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmm! I can only imagine.

Well, I have been there before for an outreach programme.
The experience was funny at the same time pitiable.
U go see fresh dudes, old men, badoos, rough guys e.t.c all in this habitat. They have their caucus, ogas @ the top and other clades of such.

In their church, the pianist, leader, singer, think of anything are all prisioners and u gat to see the way they sing and pray tirelessless and aggressively like wounded lions.
(That one no say you no go smell weed just after the chapel sha). That environment aint cool.
The unfortunate thing is that most people there are still on trial.
The way I held and clinged to the pass given to me en!! I just dey fear make he no lost... hahhahahah, no exit be that, them go gimme jersey.
Only that we were not allowed to take our phones in, I for show una orishirishi!!!

Nothing as good as freedom! Just four hours I spent there , inside the highly walled environment, there was no peace of mind.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
iluvweed: How ordinary weed go land you for court?

I dont believe jare..... undecided

If na so e easy I for don turn SAN or JUDGE since LOL

Wetin dey be say....dat ghetto wey I go weed na military zone, but also a free joint for all men to come and chill, drink is served etc. But some lunatics don terrorise zone of recent, all these cult boys and the likes. Once a guy was arrested with a pistol and the whole zone got deserted. Laterrrr on everything returned back to normal. The military police caught us and they handed us over to the police and also made sure were judged (wrongly thou)angry) and unfortunately for me I wasn't with my I'd card. Those that have IDs were freed. I was unlucky

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by baba11(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
come finish ur tory fast fast,abeg no time,pls!!!i cant wait
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
dr dams: Hmm! I can only imagine.

Well, I have been there before for an outreach programme.
The experience was funny at the same time pitiable.
U go see fresh dudes, old men, badoos, rough guys e.t.c all in this habitat. They have their caucus, ogas @ the top and other clades of such.

In their church, the pianist, leader, singer, think of anything are all prisioners and u gat to see the way they sing and pray tirelessless and aggressively like wounded lions.
(That one no say you no go smell weed just after the chapel sha). That environment aint cool.
The unfortunate thing is that most people there are still on trial.
The way I held and clinged to the pass given to me en!! I just dey fear make he no lost... hahhahahah, no exit be that, them go gimme jersey.
Only that we were not allowed to take our phones in, I for show una orishirishi!!!

Nothing as good as freedom! Just four hours I spent there , inside the highly walled environment, there was no peace of mind.
hahahahaha! grin

Guy if you lost that ya pass nahin be say you don turn prisoner automatically be dat. So, anytime u visit make hold am tight.

Make finish d tori abeg! Make una no vex! wink

shocked wow! So dis eish hits the fp! This calls for celebration *pops a mighty, imaginary e-champagne* grin

Mods I troway salute oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.