Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (132100 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by raregem004: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2009
Thanks sooo much stee, your input so far on this thread has been wonderful . . . i wish you the best things of life, please can u reach me on falorepaul1@yahoo.com.I have a personal question . .
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by raregem004: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2009
I saw this when i logged in to my profile on studera.Please what does this mean?

Apply for courses and programmes
Your application --> View your application
International courses and programmes Autumn Semester 2009
Documents received: 2009-01-30
Documents received:
Under assessment

Here are the preliminary results of the assessment of your application. Please note that your application will be processed in several steps. The dates shown at the top indicate the arrival date of your documents. The processing however may take up to several months.

Should an application alternative be marked 'Not processed' or 'Under assessment' this indicates that the course or programme has not been fully processed yet. The preliminary results are based on the qualifications you have submitted up to a certain date.
Open cover sheet (open in a new window)
falore olajide paul

Application number:
IKHT09 / 1766702

Application alternative - preliminary evaluation Read more
Prio Code SG MR
1 UMU-G2000

International Business Program
240cr, Day-time, 100%
Study programme
Normal teaching
Umeå University,
Umeå
Basic level

Unqualified

Specific requirements not fulfilled
Requirements not fulfilled.:

English course B, Mathematics course C, Social science course A from Swedish gymnasium or equivalent
Prio Code SG MR
2 GU-69720

Software Engineering and Management, Bachelor´s Programme
180cr, Day-time, 100%
Study programme
Normal teaching
Göteborg University,
Göteborg
Basic level

Unqualified

Ma C
Prio Code SG MR
3 HDA-H2924

International Business Marketing
180cr, Day-time, 100%
Study programme
Normal teaching
Dalarna University,
Borlänge
Basic level

Unqualified

Ma C, Sh A, En B
Prio Code SG MR
4 HH-93013

Network Design and Computer Management
60cr, Day-time, 100%
Study programme
Normal teaching
Halmstad University,
Halmstad
Basic level

Unqualified

Engelska A

Mynecoexams.com has not yet been confirmed as an official source for verifications of Nigerian certificates. Therefore the result of your NECO exam is not considered for this application round. You are welcome to apply for next session which is open between June 1st and August 1st 2009. Information about valid scratch cards will be available before the application deadline. (New)

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by steeee(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2009
@raregem004
Thanks for Compliments.
U can raech me on christainokereke@yahoo.com

From your post, You submitted your NECO result which is not yet recongise by the Swedish Educational System.
The preliminary result shows your O level can not be accessed.
So you are disqualified.
You know there some many application for studies in swedish schools every can u imagine u application number :IKHT09 / 1766702
So the competition is there , what u should have done is to Notarised all your documents u sent. They would have called the Notary Public that Notarised signed your documents.
U have to be ready for next application .
Wishing all the best
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by raregem004: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2009
firstly a friend of mine got admission last autumn with neco result,secondly i notarized all my document.my waec just got completed can i use it or is there no way out anymore.Pls lemme know
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
raregem004 you can still re apply,application is still on at studera but this time send your waec and read all the instrutions also submit all the necessary requirement .application ends april 15 so hurry.good luck
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
sorry raregem004 the application is for EEA student you can't apply.but don't worry application may still be available in August.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
Hi all. pls wen are likly xpctin d admission list. Also 4 close to 3wks my apliction status is stil d same ie having 'Application in process' on each of my courses.
i dont know if anybody is xpriencing same or is there any cause 4 alarm?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2009
Hi all i hope all is fine this one d house is looking too cold. Anyway rugina pls can i get ur e-mail addres i want to ask u a personal question. thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by steeee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
@chigsmith
The House is still active.
What i expect all is to all get thr relevant documents ready because the notification for Admission result is as follow
For Masters Studeis You get Notification by may 7, 2009.
While Bachelor Degree will get notification by may 14, 2009
So all should get their current tax papers and Bank Statements readily avaliable , because there will be no time.
Autumm Semester commences by latest earliest first week Septemeber, But there is this compuslosry introdcution week.
I wish all best of luck
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
Pls house about d tax clearance certificate, i went to d board of inter. revenue in owerri 4 it bt gathered dat some dat applid 4 it 4 d past 1month are yet to get dem because of d e-tax method newly introduced. Can anybody who knws where or state i can get it faster advise me pleas.,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
Pls house about d tax clearance certificate, i went to d board of inter. revenue in owerri 4 it bt gathered dat some dat applid 4 it 4 d past 1month are yet to get dem because of d e-tax method newly introduced. Can anybody who knws where or state i can get it faster advise me pleas.,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
chigsmith,  the tax clearance is for the previous year,that is 2008 not 2009 so the new system wont affect the one for 2008 it will commence for 2009.so you don't have to have problem with  it except you did not pay for last year.you can as well still make enquiry at the tax office in owerri.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by raregem004: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
No one is talking about my own issues now . , what can i do
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2009
ok
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
raregem004, am with you,you will have to apply in August 1st to 15,please make sure you give them the necessary document this time.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by khunleah: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
please what is the meaning of this?You have been granted an exemption from the basic requirements for this course/program. The decision applies to this term.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
it means you have pass the stage of English proficiency and the basic requirement,congrate
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
Hi all pls can anyone hlp clearify me on this issue of selection group SG. i saw dis codes INT09 and ANNU under SG of two my choice courses. has any1 seen somtin similar to dem. i want to know their various upper limit ie their100% as it applies to their merit rating MR.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
Hello house,it's less than 3 weeks to the notification of result(s).We have to get more scrupulous with our preparation for visa the application processes.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lets start with the bank certificate letter.should we take this as the statement of account backed up with a reference letter?.Nigerian students in Sweden and those with previous experience plz share your experiences with us.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lets start with the bank certificate letter.should we take this as the statement of account backed up with a reference letter?.Nigerian students in Sweden and those with previous experience plz share your experiences with us.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 5:23pm On May 02, 2009
hello guys where u all at?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by khunleah: 9:34am On May 04, 2009
can anyone help wit the bank statement?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 4:49pm On May 04, 2009
rugina. I don't pay tax, how will i go about the tax clearance. Should it be my personal tax clearance or my sponsor tax clearance since i don't pay tax yet. Please reply soon. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by khunleah: 7:20am On May 05, 2009
hello, is there anyone here presently studying in Sweden. kindly assist share your experience regarding the visa application and the maximum amount for an undergraduate
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by solo4deji(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2009
hello! I will like to know how to get bank statement personal. But if ur money is not up to one million in ur account can sweden embassy accept during the visa process or does it mean ur ur money must reach up to that amount.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 12:42pm On May 07, 2009
Hi all i hav receivd my own notification ad wz positiv. was any other person sucsful
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by zeituni: 9:02pm On May 07, 2009
i got a positive result too.Hi all,new here
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by sweetpeas: 10:05pm On May 07, 2009
Hello every one, I have a question to ask? Please what was u guys cgpa or gpa? Do u guys have an idea of how and why u were selected, am planing to apply this December and I just want to know if I have hope or not
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by zeituni: 10:04am On May 08, 2009
Good morning everyone.I got admitted for a masters programme in infectious disease in some school in stockholm.Please , i would appreciate if someone could explain the process of this tax clearance certificate.I understand that quite a few people have the required amounts in their accounts, so probably would need family members for help on this.So how would the tax clearnce be gotten?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2009
i thank god on the heads of all those that got positive reply on their selection results for master degree.as we thank god on your heads i pray you people to pray for us undergraduates which their notification of selection will be coming by 14th of may 2009 so that we will have every cause to praise the name of god.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by henry10: 11:40am On May 09, 2009
hi pls can somebody tell me about the tax certificate,cos i dont pay tax.and also if i can make use of my sponsor tax certificate. and the amount for undergraduate. eny other information pls u can send it to my email henryplayer10@yahoo.com i hope to hear from u pls
thanks god bless
henry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.