Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (12114 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems / Moslems And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AloyEmeka3: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2009
It doesn't matter what is the truth in this case rather, what matters is they think you are keferi. As a matter of fact, a keferi is better but most Northerners think you are a muslim hypocrite. I'd prefer to be known as keferi than a hypocrite. Ask around in your neighborhood and confirm.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2009
@Aloy-Emeka,Tell me,in what way are YORUBAS hypocrites? is it cos we yorubas dnt tie rag on our heads simply cos we dnt have desert or dust in our region or must we tie rag and wear like they wear before they know we are practicing ISLAM or what?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AloyEmeka3: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

@Aloy-Emeka,Tell me,in what way are YORUBAS hypocrites? is it cos we yorubas dnt tie rag on our heads simply cos we dnt have desert or dust in our region or must we tie rag and wear like they wear before they know we are practicing ISLAM or what?

I didn't say Yorubas are hypocrites. I said your northern muslim brethren regard their yoruba counterparts as hypocrites and if you doubt me, ask around. The stereotype is strictly unIslamic if I must say. It's more of tribalism.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2009
hehehe

this thing has possessed this fellow.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzola(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2009
@aloy,
Thats a lie, a kafir mean an unbeliever in english, no northern will call a southernern muslim an unbeliever except if he himself is a hypocrite. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said anybody who call another muslim an unbeliever while he is not, it will go back to him.

Nobody is calling another muslim kafir this is just ur propaganda, tribalism and hatred

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2009
@Aloy-Emeka, if you say tribal fine,but in ISLAM,everyone is equal
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by focused123(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Abuzola :

Are you saying that Boko Haram are not true muslims ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am telling you that Boko Haram are true fundamentalist muslims because they are psychotic. They are full of hate for other prople who are NOT muslims. Suicide Bombers are true fundamentalist muslims but reasonable muslims who think with their brains are the liberals.

God have mercy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by muhsin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

I didn't say Yorubas are hypocrites. I said your northern muslim brethren regard their yoruba counterparts as hypocrites and if you doubt me, ask around. The stereotype is strictly unIslamic if I must say. It's more of tribalism.

These words coming from you? Wonder. cool
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by okunoba(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2010
sad to see yoruba`s glorifying Islam the religion that was forced on us by Usman Danfodio. The brain washing is complete. How did we get to this stage? How did Ndigbo escape the jihad of the sokoto caliphate that colonised many parts of Yoruba land?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2010
Ask yourself
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by ttruth(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
@post :

The reason is because Yoruba muslims are reasonable and they think with their brain while the Hausa muslims are unreasonable, they preaches HATRED, WARMONGERING, DISCRIMINATION, ELITISM, TRIBALISM.

That is the reason why they attack others who are not Hausa / Fulani in their midst. They also attack the Hausa Christians.

God have mercy !
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by muhsin(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
t.truth:

@post :

The reason is because Yoruba muslims are reasonable and they think with their brain while the Hausa muslims are unreasonable, they preaches HATRED, WARMONGERING, DISCRIMINATION, ELITISM, TRIBALISM.

That is the reason why they attack others who are not Hausa / Fulani in their midst. They also attack the Hausa Christians.

God have mercy !

TRIBALISM.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by ttruth(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
muhsin:

TRIBALISM.

Yes tribalism !!!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thats christianity for u my brother
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Thats christianity for u my brother
islam is filled with hatred for other religion
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2010
Mallam toba the semi literate boy continue leaping
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mallam toba the semi literate boy continue leaping

You already said it here before that Yoruba muslims are inferior to Hausa muslims but I can't recall the thread. And don't you deny it.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by okunoba(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2010
Abuzola (m)
Nigeria

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems?
« #75 on: May 06, 2009, 06:42 PM »
Good point ! I personally see some of d yoruba muslim inferior bcoz their belief (faith) is weak
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 3:39am On Feb 05, 2010
okunoba:

Abuzola (m)
Nigeria

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems?
« #75 on: May 06, 2009, 06:42 PM »
[size=14pt]Good point ! I personally see some of d yoruba muslim inferior bcoz their belief  (faith) is weak[/size]

Thank you Okunoba for exposing that tribalist who hid under religion to do his own. I knew I read it.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2010
See chart below according to Nezan:

Superiority chart of muslims in Nigeria in decreasing order:

/ Fulani muslims \

/ Hausa muslims \

/ Other Northern muslims\

/Yoruba muslims \

/Ibo muslims \

/ Other southern muslim
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by okunoba(m): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2010
@Abuzola, funny that u "personally see some of d Yoruba Muslim inferior bcoz their belief  (faith) is weak" because that is the same way Arabs see black muslims, inferior because their faith is considered weak.

I have an Hausa friend here in London who was told by  some Arabs he shouldn't`t even bother praying to Allah  as a black man, since he stood no chance of getting to heaven.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 5:22am On Feb 05, 2010
okunoba:

@Abuzola, funny that u "personally see some of d Yoruba Muslim inferior bcoz their belief  (faith) is weak" because that is the same way Arabs see black muslims, inferior because their faith is considered weak.

I have an Hausa friend here in London who was told by  some Arabs he shouldn't`t even bother praying to Allah  as a black man, since he stood no chance of getting to heaven.

Mallam Moha Moha himself was a racist and pedo/phile.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2010
Mr okunoba- judging ur post shows you are brother of emeka, well let me give u this master piece gist:

i am a young Alhaji who had the privilege of going round saudi arabia. True talk some arab are racist. They are rascist because they don't know islam, Hadith and Quran says Allah does not Look at our colour or form but deed and heart. So those rascist are lost.

By God who created me we men in blacks were highly respected and they view us as extremely religious which they will like to imitate that attribute by the arab. Today saudi arabia blacks is 8%, i have seen it is not a story or news

@emeka- why are you exhuming a past discussion which i have already explained vividly before just to make sure there is drift between hausa and yoruba muslim, even if my msg was misunderstand i apologized. So warn yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mr okunoba- judging your post shows you are brother of emeka, well let me give u this master piece gist:

i am a young Alhaji who had the privilege of going round saudi arabia. True talk some arab are racist.  They are rascist because they don't know islam, Hadith and Quran says Allah does not Look at our colour or form but deed and heart.  So those rascist are lost.

By God who created me we men in blacks were highly respected and they view us as extremely religious which they will like to imitate that attribute by the arab. Today saudi arabia blacks  is 8%, i have seen it is not a story or news

[size=14pt]@emeka- why are you exhuming a past discussion which i have already explained vividly before just to make sure there is drift between hausa and yoruba muslim, even if my msg was misunderstand i apologized. So warn yourself  [/size]

You need to extend your apology to Christians too for abusing them left and right and threatening to chop off their heads because they are kufirs. I have proof of that too.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Abuzcla: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
aloy-emeka:

You need to extend your apology to Christians too for abusing them left and right and threatening to chop off their heads because they are kufirs. I have proof of that too.
Thats why i left islam,its a violent religion&we were told to hate christians&regard them as enemies of Allah
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
@emeka- where is ur proof
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

@emeka- where is your proof

If you can quit lying and confess all the hate you spew here, it will save me a lot of headache unless you really want me to search for your comments. If Islam is not against lying, you may continue to ask for proof, otherwise, say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by AbuZola3(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
*hiss* mr man get away before i lose my temper
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2010
Lose it, heaven will not fall down.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Lose it, heaven will not fall down.
But 72 virgins may fall down
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by ttruth(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

*hiss* mr man get away before i lose my temper

Lose your temper now, what are you waiting for ? If you lose your temper, I go beat you join am self. Crazy boy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? by aloyemeka2: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
toba:

But 72 virgins may fall down

Some people may kidnap half of the virgins before they fall finish and Abuzola may be left with only 50 virgins. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enjoying Married Life The Halal Way / Reason Why Allah (SWT) Create Mankind In Different Tribes And Colors / Role Of A Wife In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.