Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Would Like To Sue ASUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Like To Sue ASUU (551 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Sue ASUU by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC & WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I, Jamey Maxwell would like to take ASUU {The Accused} to court on the grounds of “ACUTE-PROLONGED MIS_MANAGEMENT” for a sum of 10 Million Naira.
After ASUU, I will also like to sue FG for 10 Million Naira.
However, am yet to get a lawyer.
So interested lawyers with fair amount of case wins should pls inbox me.
Thank yhu for yhur tyme.
Waiting for yhur response.
Re: I Would Like To Sue ASUU by dejt4u(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC & WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I, Jamey Maxwell would like to take ASUU {The Accused} to court on the grounds of “ACUTE-PROLONGED MIS_MANAGEMENT” for a sum of 10 Million Naira.
After ASUU, I will also like to sue FG for 10 Million Naira.
However, am yet to get a lawyer.
So interested lawyers with fair amount of case wins should pls inbox me.
Thank yhu for yhur tyme.
Waiting for yhur response.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Would Like To Sue ASUU by lullyboy: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
;DYou do have a point tho.you entered an agreement with an institution and your year of study was stated in your admission letter.
Re: I Would Like To Sue ASUU by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2013
This has gone on far too long.
I need legal advice.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Mandela Do? / Robber Shoots Man To Death In Ibadan / EFCC Is Stranded Less N2million Left In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.