Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k (746 Views)

Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by SureBiz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
i Wanted to to Deploy WebPay(the one interswitch sells for 150k+) for our company website and my personal website, after researching, i realize interswitch collects 150k+ for this service, so i researched further and saw that some CloudWare Technologies offer same service for 25k and even includes MasterCard and Visa Card processing with no additional per transaction costs like the existing payment platforms in the market. i was skeptical at first, but after speaking with their support and they gave details, we made the one-time payment for the integration, and the online payment integration has been done on our sites, with the funds going directly to our bank account after each transaction(t+1).
Am also happy i have the online payment platform on my personal website for life. cool
am sure Other webmasters out there will find this information very useful.
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by DualCore1: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2013
SureBiz: i Wanted to to Deploy WebPay(the one interswitch sells for 150k+) for our company website and my personal website, after researching, i realize interswitch collects 150k+ for this service, so i researched further and saw that some CloudWare Technologies offer same service for 25k and even includes MasterCard and Visa Card processing with no additional per transaction costs like the existing payment platforms in the market. i was skeptical at first, but after speaking with their support and they gave details, we made the one-time payment for the integration, and the online payment integration has been done on our sites, with the funds going directly to our bank account after each transaction(t+1).
Am also happy i have the online payment platform on my personal website for life. cool
am sure Other webmasters out there will find this information very useful.

It will be lot easier, a lot nicer and respectful if people on this board are brave enough to introduce their new products and services to us as theirs and encourage us to give them a trial, not foolishly hiding under the guise of a satisfied customer (of their own product). My first impression of your business is deception.
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Dual Core:

It will be lot easier, a lot nicer and respectful if people on this board are brave enough to introduce their new products and services to us as theirs and encourage us to give them a trial, not foolishly hiding under the guise of a satisfied customer (of their own product). My first impression of your business is deception.
lol, the exact response that I was about typing. What a great mistake the guy has just made to his businesses reputation. smh
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by SureBiz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dual Core:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that however doesn't change the facts stated
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by SureBiz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
D.trader:

lol, the exact response that I was about typing. What a great mistake the guy has just made to his businesses reputation. smh

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that however doesn't change the facts stated
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by onyengbu: 3:10am On Dec 09, 2013
SureBiz:

You fccked up bro, no sane person here is gonna trust your biz.
Re: Online Payment Platform[webpay] For Your Websites Doesn't Cost 150k Its 25k by SureBiz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

You fccked up bro, no sane person here is gonna trust your biz.
Everyone again is entitled to his/her opinion, smiley do your research towards the above facts and you will see your claims from a different +ve point of view

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Stay Away From Nigeria Host. / Wordpress Theme Installation Problem, Pleasee Help. / Mobile App Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.