Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Help Pls!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Pls!!!! (1086 Views)

Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls / Maternity Leave And Lateness Issue: An Urgent Help Pls / Career Women, I Need Your Help Pls (Maternity Leave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls!!!! by bikinibabe(f): 3:17am On Dec 08, 2013
I am in my early 20s, and still an SSCE holder though i work and d pay is kinda gud, atleast for my educational level but i just need advice on how to go about furthering my education and wont affect my job cos i sponsor myself, no support from anyone.

I wrote the last GCE exam and yet to check my result. Pls ur candid advice is needed

no insults pls cool
Re: Help Pls!!!! by Swiftboy(m): 3:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Let your boss know about your intention and your need to retain the job while you work...plus you can apply for a part-time programme! Goodluck!
Re: Help Pls!!!! by hollarotyme007: 4:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Pls, anyone at nairaland with activation key to activate my pdf file shd pls inbox the key to Me. Tanks and God bless you all..........
Re: Help Pls!!!! by Dygeasy(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Swiftboy: Let your boss know about your intention and your need to retain the job while you work...plus you can apply for a part-time programme! Goodluck!
Do You Intend To Go To A University Or Polytechnic?

To Study What Course?

In Which State?

In Which State Do You Live?
Re: Help Pls!!!! by bikinibabe(f): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Do You Intend To Go To A University Or Polytechnic?

To Study What Course?

In Which State?

In Which State Do You Live?

i wish to enrol for NOUN, cos i think its easier.
but you can also suggest any uni or poly if any
i stay in lag and wrk here too
Re: Help Pls!!!! by bikinibabe(f): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2013
And as for my course, i will love to study hotel management, cos its related to my job
Am a waitress
but what i had in mind before was to go for mass communication
Re: Help Pls!!!! by Mustay(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2013
That you're in the hospitality industry does not necessarily mean you should go there - are waitresses the only professionals in the hospitality business? The business side? Customer relations? I've assumed you work at VI and NOUN is also there, I think it's okay for you however, I'd advise you stick to your original passion of mass communication; it's got more range of opportunities than the confined course of hotel management (no derogatory of professions intended).
Re: Help Pls!!!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Mustay: That you're in the hospitality industry does not necessarily mean you should go there - are waitresses the only professionals in the hospitality business? The business side? Customer relations? I've assumed you work at VI and NOUN is also there, I think it's okay for you however, I'd advise you stick to your original passion of mass communication; it's got more range of opportunities than the confined course of hotel management (no derogatory of professions intended).
I Wasn't Gonna Say Anything Different!
Re: Help Pls!!!! by bikinibabe(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
thanks alot for your advice, i think the NOUN will b ok

I wrk in maryland, Anthony village

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ask For More Responsibilities? / What Are The Possible Full Meanings Of Some Of These Accounting Codes? / How It Is To Live As A Doctor In Victoria Islands, Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.