Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Different Types Of Call Summaries - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Types Of Call Summaries (13274 Views)

Check Out Different Types Of Police Around The World! / Different Types Of Women / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by khattab02: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak: None is right. Have you ever spent such hours on phone with your own wife or girl?
Lol..haha
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Tbken: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: How did this crap get to the front page angry

Oh Nairaland!
No its not what you think...its just a joke...
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Tbken: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

The point is that most guys seem to spend more time on phone when talking to babes............

Get it?
They simply dont understand the post
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by onimcee1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
I rilly need to know the criteria for making front page pls. I am finding it hard to blive dat this made front page.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by MrFlexible(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
50 billion dollar is missing in FG's account and you are here ranting rubbish.

Daft fellows under this hot sun, your brains are over-heated

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Alikaxon: This is a wrong conception of people's call. Do boys not call a fellow boy 4 long time? Do girls not call a guy without flashing even 4 long time? And this crap made fp when my outstanding topics re yet to. See my sure topics that are frontpage worthy: www.nairaland.com/1545361/one-1-sure-fact-must ... and ... www.nairaland.com/1546869/apostle-sulemans-prophecies-nelson-mandelas
@ OP if a post as frivolous as this could make fp, I wonder why your posts that dealt with trivial issues wouldn't make fp. These days, reasonable posts are very few on the fp of Nairaland.
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by whyx06(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Decapo: No frontpage material again on NL
Na ASUU strike cos dis na, u just wakeup and expect something meaningful but rather pple just cr8tg topics Dan doesn't worth being FP. . .
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by whyx06(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
50 billion dollar is missing in FG's account and you are here ranting rubbish.

Daft fellows under this hot sun, your brains are over-heated
Dats d prb we're having on N'land dis days, just don't understand y some topics gain FP easily. . .
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Boy to Dad cos most @times my dad go say drop let me call u.....
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Chijosky(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=triploc]call to my mum 05:30, call to my gurl 02:30 she doesnt like long calls, call to my dad 08:30, me and my dad na serious paddy o, we dey yan thingz wella for fone. but when we are together i drive him out to a cool joint and we discuss over a bottle of beer. all drinkz on me. it's a lie, am on front page.....1st time in history, madam serve everybody 1 plate of pepper soup and burukutu. @triploc na so.. na so, bia madam wey d bottle of burukutu na??
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by taobao123: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by patwilly(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=patwilly]:[/quote
who liked this post? I didn't write anything!
Re: Different Types Of Call Summaries by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
Such colour palette, many button, so neat grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'i Want My Blood Back!' Says Boyfriend / Messi Now With Bald Head / Post Your Funny Pics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.