Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719265 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
"Goodnight dear." Toun said,she watched as he drove off,it was some minutes past seven.
Toun came in and closed the door,she just saw Kelvin off,she had been surprised when he appeared that evening.He was seeing a friend in their area and he just popped in to say hi.
"He's gone." Rekia asked.
"Yes."
It was three days now,since Rekia let her friends in on her secret,but she had turned down every attempt to discuss the issue.It wasn't even showing on her face that she carried so much weight on her,the cooking,clubbing,partying were all a facade to hide what lay underneath those beautiful eyes of hers.
"So what's he waiting for?" She asked non-challanlty.
"I don't get you."
"I mean when is he going to pop the big question?"
"Well." Toun sighed,"I don't know."
"You should bae,you're the oldest among us,its time you walk down the aisle." She said.
"I'll keep that in mind,and thanks for reminding me." Toun flung her a pillow.
"And if he's taking time,you do it yourself."
"Meaning?"
"Propose to him by yourself."
"You're crazy bae,this is Nigeria not America.
"Does it matter?you propose,he proposes,abeg the important thing is the proposal." Rekia laughed,"But wait,how many guys propose,just find a girl,sleep with her,and take her home."
"Abi o,I'm not a fan of this public proposal stuff,I prefer something upclose,personal and intimate,perhaps in the shower,bedroom,just the two of us."Toun said.
"Hmmm,that sounds romantic." She winked.
"It is."
The girls concentrated on the tv programme,"Have you noticed something of late? Toun asked turning down the voulme of the tv set.
"What's that?"
"Ade hasn't been coming here,I think something is up between them." She voiced her concern.
"Thank God,its not just me,I asked her the other day,and she grew defensive and all that,so I shut my mouth."Rekia said fiddling with her phone.
"Really?"
"Yep."
"You know we should talk about you." Toun said swiftly changing the topic."I have tried to google ..."
Rekia gasped,"Google? Google what? Please forget it,I am fine."
"No you're not."
"I am."
There was an awkward silence in the room,as the girls stared at each other.There was a knock too.
Rekia got it,"Good evening,what can I do for you?"
"Miss Hannah?"
"Yes." She answered and signed a book the man gave to her after receiving two shopping bags from him.
She closed the door after thanking the delivery man,"These are for Hannah." Her eyes were almost popping out of their socket.
"Wow"
Rekia began to unpack the bag,there was pizza,chocolate,chicken crunchies,and some provision items.
"Hey."Hannah buzzed in."That's for me,Ade just called to inform him,he sent me some things,you know he's been busy of late."
She picked the second bag and unloaded,two pair of shoes,a designer wear and three fancy scarf."This is beautiful." Rekia picked the shoe."I saw something like this the other day at Tafo,and a pair costs 10k."
"I like this one."Toun said picking one of the scarf,"And I'm taking it."
"See thief."Rekia laughed picking a scarf too and a box of chocolate."I'm taking these."
"Eeeeeh" Hannah screamed,"I have been robbed o,see thieves." She got up and packed every other thing running to her room.
The girls followed suit,Toun pulled Rekia back,"You see,the guy is probably busy,but he made time to shop for her,aunty amebo."
"Yeah,you're right,Kelvin left a while ago,and Ade sent Hannah a truck load of gifts,I am the only one with a problem." Rekia smiled mischieviously."Let's go get her."
The girls laughed as they ate pizza,but three hearts were in obviously in pain.
Toun worried on when Kelvin was going to propose.
Rekia worried about her secret,but Hannah worried about Ade,she watched the girls laugh with tomato sauce from the pizza in their mouth but no one knew she had sent those gifts by herself.she figured her friends might begin to suspect,so she shopped after work hours and asked for it to be delivered at her house.
It was all arranged,so who was she deceiving but herself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by SPDAZZY(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Great update.

Ade, there is God o

''It wasn't even showing on her face that she carried so much on her face''

flakkydagirl kindly check this out. I believe there is something wrong with this sentence.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by oluwaemmanuel: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
well done madam flakky.. pls go on we dey ur bak lyk bodyguards
Re: My Husband......... by Niwdog(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Aunty abeg come tell us rekia secret. The suspence is three much
Re: My Husband......... by Ahcu2(f): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
God bless you. It has been great reading your work.
Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice one..........I reserve my comment
Re: My Husband......... by kinah(f): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is either rekia is bisexual or she is wat Yoruba call lakiriboto, can't remember wat it is called in English or she doesn't av a v*agina I pick,d later
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
We cant just stop learning in dis life one man problem is like an ant compare to d other. but wait o dat so called jane is sumtin else i wonder how she manage to kip her vag. till her wedin nyt cos now she cnt b trusted again
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
FLAKKYDAGIRL.
I'm deactivating ghost mode at this point.
I don't have words to describe the beauty, awe, suspense of your story.

Just want to ask you not to be discouraged by any negative comment, they are probably from hearts that want to keep reading.

Also pls don't be in a rush to end the story as being asked for by some. You are the writer, we love what you write. Pls end it the way you've always wanted to.
Your characters are powerful.

Lastly, ppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee update soon. I appreciate that you have a life off NL.
Llllllllloooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee you.
Re: My Husband......... by uthman305(m): 5:16am On Mar 13, 2016
kinah:
It is either rekia is bisexual or she is wat Yoruba call lakiriboto, can't remember wat it is called in English or she doesn't av a v*agina I pick,d later
she does not have a vagina,,plz don't scare me with ur comment...I remember wen flakky said she was a complete woman...
Re: My Husband......... by kinah(f): 6:28am On Mar 13, 2016
uthman305:
she does not have a vagina,,plz don't scare me with ur comment...I remember wen flakky said she was a complete woman...

being a complete woman can mean alot of things. Don't mean to scare you.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2016
We re waiting o flakky. d story is more dan cokastic
Re: My Husband......... by Arabanaf: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
What if Rekia is hermaphrodite? undecided
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dey all av one problem or d other, welldone madam flakky
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
well done flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Mhizklefpixie(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Superb i must say...am stuck on this story..highfive to flakkygirl...waiting 4 d nxt update tho
Re: My Husband......... by Temmi001: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tobishills12, sheybi I said you should mention me!
Re: My Husband......... by tobishills12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
temmi001... oyah come and chop from page 1
Re: My Husband......... by tobishills12(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Temmi001:
Tobishills12, sheybi I said you should mention me!

you here already... I think your were faster... oyah sit down and enjoy
Re: My Husband......... by Temmi001: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
tobishills12:

you here already... I think your were faster... oyah sit down and enjoy
Guy, this thing long fa!!! 55 pages and still counting? which day I go finish am? To think we just finished exam sef. After I swore not to read anything again...
Re: My Husband......... by Temmi001: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dandypearl, here.
Re: My Husband......... by DandyPearl(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Temmi001:
Dandypearl, here.
thanchu dear. Lemme join. Any empty seat here
Re: My Husband......... by Temmi001: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
DandyPearl:
thanchu dear. Lemme join. Any empty seat here
Lol. I kept a sit for you.. *Hands her popcorn*
Re: My Husband......... by BEEJEAY(f): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Funny enough have been on dis story while in my finals.I stopped entering d literature room cos dis particular story wasn't finished. Done serving now, was shocked 2 pass by to see an update. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am eagerly waiting for more updat
Re: My Husband......... by tobishills12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Temmi001:
Guy, this thing long fa!!! 55 pages and still counting? which day I go finish am? To think we just finished exam sef. After I swore not to read anything again...

must everybody know you an undergraduate...

wait which exam? Sheh that your computer training?
Re: My Husband......... by uthman305(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
tobishills12:

lwkmd
Re: My Husband......... by uthman305(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
kinah:

being a complete woman can mean alot of things. Don't mean to scare you.
ok
Re: My Husband......... by Temmi001: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
tobishills12:

Without mincing facts Emma, you're a foöl. It's now official.
Re: My Husband......... by radiance26(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is this a dream? Flakky why na? I stopped visiting literature section just because of this story. Anyway,welcome back.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
this Na complete season film o,next update please *grabs popcorn and sprite*
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whoa ,am so api for d update,God bless u ma
Re: My Husband......... by princessudy1(f): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
it seem rekia has both Virgiña and penis

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.