Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france (1676 Views)

Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by mike404(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
PARIS – French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said
Sunday that nearly 400 people were killed in the last
three days in violence in the Central African Republic
capital Bangui, but that calm had returned.

“We have counted 394 dead in the last three days. Calm
has returned to Bangui even if there are still some
abuses here and there,” Fabius told France 3 television.

French troops poured into the impoverished landlocked
country on Saturday after President Francois Hollande
announced he was boosting a UN-mandated French
force to 1,600 soldiers.

“There are a certain number of operations under way
throughout the country, and operations to disarm Seleka
will begin,” Fabius said, referring to the mostly Muslim
rebel fighters who were behind a coup in March.

“Our role is loud and clear, and it is first of all a security
role. The order has been given to disarm and confine to
quarters, we are doing this with the Africans” from the
2,500-strong MISCA force, Fabius said.

“The problem is that some (Seleka fighters) are
abandoning their fatigues to dress as civilians, making it
difficult.”(AFP)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/nearly-400-killed-last-three-days-car-france/
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^^you don't have to blame any religion. We all know what christians did to the mosques in angola.

Violence is in human blood, religion is the vessel.

1 Like

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: ^^^you don't have to blame any religion. We all know what christians did to the mosques in angola.

And what was the motive of doing that if not to prevent insurgency in that country. Isla m is full of violence and its prevention is better than cure. I wish Zik had got the independence without the North inclusive. Just imagine a Nigeria without Isl am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Idi Amin: And what was the motive of doing that if not to prevent insurgency in that country. Isla m is full of violence and its prevention is better than cure. I wish Zik had got the independence without the North inclusive. Just imagine a Nigeria without Isl am undecided
if that is your point, it will be suffice to say that the muslims also are preventing insurgences, hence the reason for their violence.
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: if that is your point, it will be suffice to say that the muslims also are preventing insurgences, hence the reason for their violence.
Are you from the moon or are you one of them

1 Like

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Idi Amin: Are you from the moon or are you one of them
is that supposed to be a question
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: ^^^you don't have to blame any religion. We all know what christians did to the mosques in angola.

spot on!!
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Idi Amin: Are you from the moon or are you one of them
OF COURSE HE'S A WELL KNOWN JIHADIST

1 Like

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
spot on!!
SEE THEM
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by lincolnj88: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin I trust france and the jews ,israel... They know how to surprise islamist extremist.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by adepojuot: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Islam is a cancer that affecting the world,God bless Israel,France and American,if not because of them,I don't know how we going to survive from hand of Islamic terrorist,I watched the news live on CNN,men,Islam is not a religion,it is a pure cult...I cried when I saw how Islamic rebel called celeca killed Christians and UN believers across C.A.R....

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by AbujafarImam: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
adepojuot: Islam is a cancer that affecting the world,God bless Israel,France and American,if not because of them,I don't know how we going to survive from hand of Islamic terrorist,I watched the news live on CNN,men,Islam is not a religion,it is a pure cult...I cried when I saw how Islamic rebel called celeca killed Christians and UN believers across C.A.R....
whoever Allah misguides,non could guide him arighted.
may u be guided
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by AbujafarImam: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: OF COURSE HE'S A WELL KNOWN JIHADIST
Wats wrong being a Jihadist!
Most of u r ignorant abt d word itself
I AM A PROUD JIHADIST!!
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by ektbear: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
One of the poorest places on earth. Yet rather than making moves that will improve their lot, instead coup, civil war, strife.

Na wa for Africa
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by cashkid18(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
AbujafarImam:
I AM A PROUD JIHADIST!!
u ar a proud jihadist shocked shocked,are u dt u ar nt also a proud bokoharamist
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: OF COURSE HE'S A WELL KNOWN JIHADIST
see an ignoramus!

Am pretty sure the peak of your faith will be far below the depth of my paganism in christianity. At least, i do post and make bible quotes in the religion section. I doubt if you have any. Yet you still claim to be a christian and gut to call me a jihadist.

All these little children that know nothing about the history of their religion but professing to be christian by virtue of their parents' practice.

If you were a real christian by virtue of 'the way of life' and not religion, you would know that every unbelievers are meant to be prayed for and preached to, to be saved and not to be after their death. Of course what is the joy if a sinner loses his soul?
Luke 15:7(AMP):
Thus, I tell you, there will be
more joy in heaven over one
[especially] wicked person who
repents (changes his mind,
abhorring his errors and
misdeeds, and determines to
enter upon a better course of
life) than over ninety-nine
righteous persons who have no
need of repentance
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by adepojuot: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
AbujafarImam:
whoever Allah misguides,non could guide him arighted.
may u be guided
I am already guided by the power of mighty God,he has show me the way....Mr boko haram I hail oooooo,keep on destroying your region because of 72 virgins,God shall open your eyes,the bible says! ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.....
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: see an ignoramus!

Am pretty sure the peak of your faith will be far below the depth of my paganism in christianity. At least, i do post and make bible quotes in the religion section. I doubt if you have any. Yet you still claim to be a christian and gut to call me a jihadist.

All these little children that know nothing about the history of their religion but professing to be christian by virtue of their parents' practice.

If you were a real christian by virtue of 'the way of life' and not religion, you would know that every unbelievers are meant to be prayed for and preached to, to be saved and not to be after their death. Of course what is the joy if a sinner loses his soul?

DID YOU JUST CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN MY BROTHER, NO SANE CHRISTIAN WOULD COME HERE AND BE CAMPAIGNING FOR SOMEONE THAT CALLED FOR A TOTAL SHARIA IN NIGERIA.
"I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA"

"GOD WILLING, WE WILL NOT STOP THE AGITATION FOR THE TOTAL IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIA IN THE COUNTRY"
https://www.nairaland.com/1527693/buhari-called-total-sharia-nigeria

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOUR SELF
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tolexander: see an ignoramus!

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: DID YOU JUST CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN MY BROTHER, NO SANE CHRISTIAN WOULD COME HERE AND BE CAMPAIGNING FOR SOMEONE THAT CALLED FOR A TOTAL SHARIA IN NIGERIA.

please argue with logic! What has buhari come to do in the argument and when did i ever advocate or campaign for buhari?

Talking about sanity, what has been the fate of nigerians under the leadership of the christians?

Please, if you have no reasonable thing to say, don't quote or refer to me.
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: DID YOU JUST CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN MY BROTHER, NO SANE CHRISTIAN WOULD COME HERE AND BE CAMPAIGNING FOR SOMEONE THAT CALLED FOR A TOTAL SHARIA IN NIGERIA.

Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander][/quote]grincheesygrin MR U-TURN. NO WORRIES I'M GONNA RESURRECT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD YOU DEDICATED TO YOUR BROTHER'S IN JIHAD (BUHARI)
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: grincheesygrin MR U-TURN. NO WORRIES I'M GONNA RESURRECT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD YOU DEDICATED TO YOUR BROTHER'S IN JIHAD (BUHARI)
bring it on!
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
AbujafarImam:
I AM A PROUD JIHADIST!!
You are a proud jihadist and you are here. Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! Where is this mod sef
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2013
lincolnj88: grin I trust france and the jews ,israel... They know how to surprise islamist extremist.. grin
like in the 3rd crusade?
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by fr3do(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: if that is your point, it will be suffice to say that the muslims also are preventing insurgences, hence the reason for their violence.

Yeah
Like the bloody protest that took so many innocent lives for some danish cartoon of their prophet.
Their interceded with violence

In a more sensible tone
I suggest some things in the koran be dropped
In the bible there are verses with which violence can be justified but in isl.......
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by free2ryhme: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
all because of fake 72 virgins undecided
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by lincolnj88: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: like in the 3rd crusade?
grin jihadist , did the crusaders got thier doctrines from the gospel..yes or no.......
Abeg jews please keep making dem refugees in gaza and west banks...... grin
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by rusher14: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2013
Islam is not the problem...People are!
In fact the problem is PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!
Re: Nearly 400 Islamic Fighters Killed In Last Three Days In Car-france by Tolexander: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2013
fr3do:

Yeah
Like the bloody protest that took so many innocent lives for some danish cartoon of their prophet.
Their interceded with violence

In a more sensible tone
I suggest some things in the koran be dropped
In the bible there are verses with which violence can be justified but in isl.......
am repeating what i said:

violence is in human blood, Religion just serves as the vessel. Though one may be larger than the other like the case of Vein and capillary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Sack Striking Doctors. / What Does It Mean To Be Patriotic? / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400 M Luxury Tax Each For Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.