Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Free Driving Lessons For 20 People - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Driving Lessons For 20 People (18685 Views)

Driving Lessons: How Long Does It Take To Learn And Get A Drivers License? / Your First Driving Lessons / Started My Driving Lessons: Need Lots Of Encouragement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by kingk(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
emmanuelson20: This is really funny. How can you instruct a learner that he or she should be willing to learn within one week as everyone do not have similar degree of assimilation? Also instructing people must have a car? Technically, he or she is probably a good driver if anyone has a car. Is this suppose to be some kind of Tv or Online reality show that Someone should text in a convincing way of the need to learn how to drive? Lastly, are you a certified driving trainer? do you own a certified driving school? Please, be very careful of what you wish for as there are many ways to .........................

That's where you got it wrong Oga..........not everybody that owns a car knows how to drive. Joke apart I've come across many yes just that they are always afraid of whom to call to teach them.

1 Like

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by xandy84: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
I believe u want to say ingrate

vicadex07: thank you. Bunch of Ingrave.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by easy007: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Already, got a driver.....
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by chegson: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
I doubt the sincerity of this type of offer. How does the op expect the trainee to get to the venue of training and back home with his/her car? Or may be the training is going to be conducted online or through correspondence. The op needs to shed more light on the offer.

1 Like

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by sawhite: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by spicytayomic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
HMmmmmmm

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by lakefist(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
FunmyKemmy: I am interested but I reside in Ibadan. Thanks for the offer.
I will advice you to go to ROAD ALLY LTD AT BODIJA AWOLOWO IBADAN. THEY ARE THE BEST.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by LadyH(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
babsomotde: Shey my car no go vanish once you enter inside because it is december and anything can happen?
lol! the human mind! smh.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by PHILINDUKWE: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tell us you wan to drive 20 different cars
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by kingk(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Op, you have some flops with your requirements, for instance, you said free abi? If I live in lekki and you live in let's say badagry, same lagos as you said..will it still be free?..... When you know that you need to pay T-fee to and fro cos the person won't drop you off after lesson, cos he/she is just a learner....or will you demand for T-fee remembering that it's free service. Just think more on it cos you might have to re-edit your post.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by rachaelD(f): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
How will the car be transported to thr training ground sef.Sometimes 1 has to wonder undecided
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Teaxa(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
If u don't av a car or any means 2 learn wit........Abeg!!! Go N Die. ;If u don't av a car or any means 2 learn wit........Abeg!!! Go N Die.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Chemiefatie(f): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am willing to teach anyone within my location also. No need to bring car. grin
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by atundeola2020: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Shyna112: Are u sure u will nt disappear wit my car
can u help me perfec my driving but i dont have a car
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Teaxa: If u don't av a car or any means 2 learn wit........Abeg!!! Go N Die. ;If u don't av a car or any means 2 learn wit........Abeg!!! Go N Die.
you'll soon die

1 Like

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Shyna112: Are u sure u will nt disappear wit my car

lmao!!!!
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by vicadex07(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
kambee: Please oh I want to learn ohh buh don't have a car
either borrow one or rent one
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by humblesteve(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
kingk:

Oga the op is 99.9% right cos I once taught one of our Nollywood actress and her Hubby who worked with Nigerian Airways............ They bought a car; Hyundai Sonata V6 Auto transmission but the can't drive, so I had to teach them though they paid for that service.

@ Op I like your spirit sha, would have join you #Team Teach Free Driving# but time factor sha.

and what is your point?
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by humblesteve(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
kingk: @ Op, you have some flops with your requirements, for instance, you said free abi? If I live in lekki and you live in let's say badagry, same lagos as you said..will it still be free?..... When you know that you need to pay T-fee to and fro cos the person won't drop you off after lesson, cos he/she is just a learner....or will you demand for T-fee remembering that it's free service. Just think more on it cos you might have to re-edit your post.
you are just too poor to comprehend

3 Likes

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by EyesulO(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello everyone,
It's amazing what responses my sincere post has generated (i didn't even know it will even make frontpage!). I'll like my skeptics and critics to see the previous topics i've posted, they say a little bit about where i am coming from. I won't try to answer all our questions here. I'll only appreciate those who've called to find out the genuineness of this gesture and to let us know i will be taking my first random student tomorrow(i don't even know this person from anywhere), and we will update this thread with pictures and appreciation to the nairaland team for making this possible for somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Topkush: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
I see this as the bane of joblessness in Nigeria. B.coz i cant imagine you having a reasonable job and still running free driving lessons. Abi na ASUU cause am,abi u wan test ur driving skills,abi u wan thief the car(s),abi u wan do money ritual.Although i dnt know how to drive,but i can never attend that your free lesson.It just doesnt sound right.For naija where we dey so.#forlagos.#for ember months.#forthelastmonthoftheyear.#thinktwice undecided
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have a car and am willing to teach but small wahala is that itz automatic nd u must put fuel s me nd add small kudi 4 my pocket

1 Like

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Gudintent: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2013
EyesulO: Hello everyone,
It's amazing what responses my sincere post has generated (i didn't even know it will even make frontpage!). I'll like my skeptics and critics to see the previous topics i've posted, they say a little bit about where i am coming from. I won't try to answer all our questions here. I'll only appreciate those who've called to find out the genuineness of this gesture and to let us know i will be taking my first random student tomorrow(i don't even know this person from anywhere), and we will update this thread with pictures and appreciation to the nairaland team for making this possible for somebody.

All the best! Hope your student is not panicky wink you are taking a risk, but I'm sure you know what you are doing.

Look forward to the pictures
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by EyesulO(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2013
edozie04: I have a car and am willing to teach but small wahala is that itz automatic nd u must put fuel s me nd add small kudi 4 my pocket
Hmmm...it's ok. I think you will be of a lot of help. Pls sms me yr no, indicate it is you. So i can differentiate you from the others. God bless you sir.
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Chibest2000(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2013
dheaven: If they must have a car before you teach them that means you are not ready for free training cos anyone that have a car might have learnt how to drive before buying it or have made arrangement for the training. be sincere please
4get dis unserious OP if u hv a car u already an automatic driver, having it is d most important tin cos regular practice makes perfect, I bought my first car n within a week am already a driver... I thought he's supposed 2 use his car n teach does dat r yet 2 acquire 1 if really he wants 2 help........
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2013
Chemiefatie: I am willing to teach anyone within my location also. No need to bring car. grin
so whr's your location ma?
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by EyesulO(m): 5:17am On Dec 10, 2013
This thread is both hilarious and serious to me as the OP.
To clear the air and stop some from discouraging all.
I am not a scam and there are no ulterior motives behind my offer.
My name is Oluseye(EyesulO in reverse). I only love to teach people to drive. I have done this right from my third year at the University of Lagos. I don't need to know your house to teach you to drive. In fact, i don't want to know your house. We will meet only at public places. I love my own life too. Borrow a car, rent a car...do anything...i'll impart the skill and leave you with it. I have done this for eight years now and neither I nor my students has a record of a crash till date- that's the God-factor in my trainings.
I don't own a driving school like some posters have said, so i am not advertising. People, i am only passionate about drivers' training.
I believe drivers' training should be delivered by knowledgeable trainers not touts or jobless people.
I believe drivers' training don't have to be in rickety Volkswagen beetle cars but in fully functional cars that prepare you for reality.
I believe drivers' training can and should be done with automatic drives and not just the manual one.
I believe learners should be treated with respect and given the value they paid for.
Can i have 20 people who want to know how to drive?
I'll see to those who don't have cars later. God bless Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Oluschenco(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2013
No qualms, my Dad has a tipper (truck)

1 Like

Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by Bokoharam: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2013
This is Xmas period. Guys, beware!!!
Re: Free Driving Lessons For 20 People by sanod(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Chemiefatie: I am willing to teach anyone within my location also. No need to bring car. grin
pls inbox me ur location...sanod2012@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Vehicle Parts That Are Easily Damaged By Potholes / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / 5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.