Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Compliment A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Compliment A Woman (3248 Views)

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / How To Compliment A Girl Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
How to Compliment a Woman
Giving a compliment to a woman you're interested in can be an easy yet effective way to make her feel special. Unfortunately, too many guys don't know how to give good compliments. They'll either state the blatantly obvious, or they'll overuse compliments to the point that they become empty and meaningless. The art of giving compliments is one that, if mastered, can make you appear both smooth and romantic to the ladies.

Note:- Develop a good relationship before bombarding her with compliments.

1 Use compliments regularly. Everyone likes to hear good things about themselves, and it never
hurts to make someone smile. Just be sure you
are genuine with each of your compliments (see number 3).

2 Come up with something original. Don't use generic compliments such as "You look beautiful tonight." Compliments such as this, while they
might be sincere, are both unoriginal and boring
(and she's no doubt heard that exact same
compliment a hundred times before).
A better
compliment would be
"You're the most beautiful woman in the world", which is both more original and also plays upon the natural
competitiveness that woman have toward each other (women love to be told that they're prettier than other women). Be careful with this though.
Some women find this sort of thing slimy and rude.

3 Don't give phony compliments . Only give compliments that you sincerely believe to be true,
and be detailed about it.

4 Disguise your compliments, and make them detailed (as explained in step 3). For example: "I'll bet that everybody you meet tells you that you have a really great pair of blue eyes. I'd tell you that as well, but there's no need to restate the obvious." Compliments such as this are
clever, and will cause a woman to think about
what you've told her (which, by extension, means that she's also thinking about you).

5 Think outside the box. Attractive women are always being complimented on their looks, but they're seldom (if ever) complimented for being
intelligent or talented. Take advantage of this; even an extremely beautiful woman will love being complimented on more than just her appearance.

6 A lot of women take a lot of time putting their outfits together, saying something like "wow you look fantastic" is a great compliment, as well as commenting on how well her earrings go with her top or shoes with the outfit.

7 Any guy that has had contact with women knows how important communication is, but this one only works if you really can carry a conversation. "I could talk to you all night".

8 Finally remember that women do appreciate it when you compliment their intellectual side, so "I really like the way your mind works" is another great one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
nice one
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
fabulousdame: nice one
yea that's why it's posted.lol. Thanks dr
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by crackhaus: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
undecided undecided

OP whose side are you on?
Are you a guy or a gal anyway?
Besides, don't you think men should be genuinely and openly complimented too? angry

Please edit your post for the sake of gender equality, this can't be one-sided...No way! angry angry
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
crackhaus: undecided undecided

OP whose side are you on?
Are you a guy or a gal anyway?
Besides, don't you think men should be genuinely and openly complimented too? angry

Please edit your post for the sake of gender equality, this can't be one-sided...No way! angry angry
y cant it be one-sidedgrin
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Alleinad(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
I like. :DI like.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Alleinad(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
I like. :DI like. Guys pls learn from these and improve on your boring compliments.....
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by crackhaus: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
fabulousdame:
y cant it be one-sidedgrin
Gender equality gaddemit angry
By the way, I like your dimples... undecided
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2013
crackhaus:
lol
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Compliments? as in........ I don't understand. Compliment her for what kwanu, for eating isi-ewu abi
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2013
crackhaus:
lol....

thanks
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Compliments? as in........ I don't understand. Compliment her for what kwanu, for eating isi-ewu abi
learn to be a gentleman mr.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
fabulousdame:
learn to be a gentleman mr.. gringrin
If I become a gentleman, the worst will happen to me. Una no dey carry eye see gentlemen. Girls don chop my GENTLE, na only MAN remain.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: If I become a gentleman, the worst will happen to me. Una no dey carry eye see gentlemen. Girls don chop my GENTLE, na only MAN remain.
hehehehe i'll give u back d gentle if..........
tongue
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by MrCork: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
InfoZone: How to Compliment a Woman
Giving a compliment to a woman you're interested in can be an easy yet effective way to make her feel special. Unfortunately, too many guys don't know how to give good compliments. They'll either state the blatantly obvious, or they'll overuse compliments to the point that they become empty and meaningless. The art of giving compliments is one that, if mastered, can make you appear both smooth and romantic to the ladies.

Note:- Develop a good relationship before bombarding her with compliments.

1 Use compliments regularly. Everyone likes to hear good things about themselves, and it never
hurts to make someone smile. Just be sure you
are genuine with each of your compliments (see number 3).

2 Come up with something original. Don't use generic compliments such as "You look beautiful tonight." Compliments such as this, while they
might be sincere, are both unoriginal and boring
(and she's no doubt heard that exact same
compliment a hundred times before).
A better
compliment would be
"You're the most beautiful woman in the world", which is both more original and also plays upon the natural
competitiveness that woman have toward each other (women love to be told that they're prettier than other women). Be careful with this though.
Some women find this sort of thing slimy and rude.

3 Don't give phony compliments . Only give compliments that you sincerely believe to be true,
and be detailed about it.

4 Disguise your compliments, and make them detailed (as explained in step 3). For example: "I'll bet that everybody you meet tells you that you have a really great pair of blue eyes. I'd tell you that as well, but there's no need to restate the obvious." Compliments such as this are
clever, and will cause a woman to think about
what you've told her (which, by extension, means that she's also thinking about you).

5 Think outside the box. Attractive women are always being complimented on their looks, but they're seldom (if ever) complimented for being
intelligent or talented. Take advantage of this; even an extremely beautiful woman will love being complimented on more than just her appearance.

6 A lot of women take a lot of time putting their outfits together, saying something like "wow you look fantastic" is a great compliment, as well as commenting on how well her earrings go with her top or shoes with the outfit.

7 Any guy that has had contact with women knows how important communication is, but this one only works if you really can carry a conversation. "I could talk to you all night".

8 Finally remember that women do appreciate it when you compliment their intellectual side, so "I really like the way your mind works" is another great one.

. ...rubbish...is this expected to guarantee u punny? ..in 2013? undecided
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Alleinad(f): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: If I become a gentleman, the worst will happen to me. Una no dey carry eye see gentlemen. Girls don chop my GENTLE, na only MAN remain.
lol..... grin
lol.....
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2013
I like your bleached skin.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Guy u fall my hand, i no xpect dc kind comment 4rm u, bt not dt surprise though. Is lyf all abt punny?
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST:

I like your bleached skin.
make sure u're a mile away 4rm wr she's b4 complimentin her wit dc o..lol
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

mehn ah cnt believe m sayinq dis buh cork z riqht!
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by TheMyth: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ugh , aside from the fact this is copy and paste. Number 2- Your the most beautiful woman in the world ? Really ?I thought you said genuine compliments plus that is waaay too mushy that should be for Old married couples then Number 6 is beyond common , the remaining are okay.
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by MrCork: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
InfoZone: Guy u fall my hand, i no xpect dc kind comment 4rm u, bt not dt surprise though. Is lyf all abt punny?

…..brother….what are u talkin about? ..isnt our ultimate mission to get punny? undecided
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

…..brother….what are u talkin about? ..isnt our ultimate mission to get punny? undecided
hmmm na wa oh
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Luvlydevin(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes ladies love complement as they love that cash, tell me who does not like to feel special jare, but the problem here is that we guy's love to give cheesy compliment, complement on it's self means you found something different or outstanding in someone else, but trust we guy's we only give complement when we are after a kitty cat,, that alone makes it fake,

Characteristics of a killer complement that gives you endless kitty cat should be first and foremost genuine, it should be given to her type of person not any other girl on the street eg you admire her sense of humour or enjoy being around her cause she is fun to be with, girls love a man that take notice of little things you might like to complement her on how she looks on that new dress, all in all a compliment should be that you admire her in her own special way apart from the sexy stuff,
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Luvlydevin(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes ladies love complement as they love that cash, tell me who does not like to feel special jare, but the problem here is that we guy's love to give cheesy compliment, complement on it's self means you found something different or outstanding in someone else, but trust we guy's we only give complement when we are after a kitty cat,, that alone makes it fake,

Characteristics of a killer complement that gives you endless kitty cat should be first and foremost genuine, it should be given to her type of person not any other girl on the street eg you admire her sense of humour or enjoy being around her cause she is fun to be with, girls love a man that take notice of little things you might like to complement her on how she looks on that new dress, all in all a compliment should be that you admire her in her own special way apart from the sexy stuff, and I tell you if you know how to give good non treating me compliment it will give you an endless pool of high class punny am talking from experience
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Luvly devin: Yes ladies love complement as they love that cash, tell me who does not like to feel special jare, but the problem here is that we guy's love to give cheesy compliment, complement on it's self means you found something different or outstanding in someone else, but trust we guy's we only give complement when we are after a kitty cat,, that alone makes it fake,

Characteristics of a killer complement that gives you endless kitty cat should be first and foremost genuine, it should be given to her type of person not any other girl on the street eg you admire her sense of humour or enjoy being around her cause she is fun to be with, girls love a man that take notice of little things you might like to complement her on how she looks on that new dress, all in all a compliment should be that you admire her in her own special way apart from the sexy stuff,

Dc is 1 of d best rply on dc post 2day
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by InfoZone: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
fabulousdame:
hmmm na wa oh
leave am, my tym to rubish His post is comin..lol
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
fabulousdame:
tongue
If what?(excited)
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
fabulousdame:
tongue
If what?(excited)
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: If what?(excited)
cheesygringrintonguetongue

if u......

ur moniker...grin
lol just kidding
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
fabulousdame:
cheesygringrintonguetongue

if u......

ur moniker...grin
lol just kidding
no you nt
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by fabulousdame(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Go_n_Die: no you nt
i am oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age And Marriage Matters!!!!.. / Fashion Madness? Check Out This End-time Bikini / Ladies:fair Or Dark Guys Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.