Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (28493 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by OmichaelO: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: they look alike. pple actually say i look like beyonce
*falls down for ladder*

lmao
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by iyyke(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fatter grin grin shocked
.Guy take am easy ooo.... U de related 2 gudluck wife?? #jst asking oo
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2013

no much talking if you are the one on your dp, THEY ARE DECEIVING YOU. shocked shocked
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
iyyke: ..
.Guy take am easy ooo.... U de related 2 gudluck wife?? #jst asking oo

YES
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by ghettodreamz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2013

LMAO

With that your profile picture?
Dem de deceive you, you too de light candle.
You actually look like one blind beggar for one northern state like that.... I no mention name oooooo gringringrin (My Hausa countrymen, no offence is intended).
gringringrin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by homesteady(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seriously? Please show us your picture!
But if you are the one in your profile-picture, then you have to stone anybody that tell's you that to death grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by DukeNija(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2013

No be only beyonce, na 'Princess'.

People say I look like Bill Gates cheesy
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by PTAwal: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
They are double gangers grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by samadream(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
coolQuite striking
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by UyiIredia(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
MI's 'aboki eye' makes all the difference.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by rill: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok OP, so have u told kendrick
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Kzyah: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
So undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
How did this get to the frontpage angry

#TeamGOM grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
yes of course u resemble beyonce poo,mumu.

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
spyroxy1: [size=18pt]Na lie jor... Kendrick resemble M.I's brother(jesse jagz)than M.I himself[/size][img][/img]
You are the only one without an eye problem. You are very correct! How on earth does MI look like Kendrick?

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by LadyH(f): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Andyblaze:

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by LadyH(f): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
its a no 4rm me sha.

yes, I get eye. angry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by buskie13(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
lol,not even in ur wildest dreams.

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
benkings: u n dis ur teamGOM everywhere, guy u qet time oooo grin
I don't know oo, I just can't write without tagging that Team.

It's now part of me undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=Uti _Jara o]WOW! Maybe Kendrick Lamar is from the Hausa tribe, maybe he's related to M.I, but was kidnapped during the slave trade! angry

Blood is thicker than water undecided
[/quote. How could kendrick have been kidnapped during d slave trade?how old is he and wen was d slave trade abolished? Na wa o!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
spyroxy1: [size=18pt]Na lie jor... Kendrick resemble M.I's brother(jesse jagz)than M.I himself[/size][img][/img]
It's true, But M.I's height is the same with Kendrick.

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by cashkid18(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
TeamGom-:TEAM GANG OF MONKEYS shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by dwittyc0der(f): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kzyah: So undecided
Go and Die grin

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: You are the only one without an eye problem. You are very correct! How on earth does MI look like Kendrick?
Don't you have eyes

Are you not seeing the face and height+their voice and similar style of rap?

Do you know Kendrick is the King of Rap in The US while M.I is the king in 9ja?

Yeah, now you know.

#TeamGOM

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=Bm da cutie][/quote]He was referring to his ancestors tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
cashkid18: TeamGom-:TEAM GANG OF MONKEYS shocked shocked grin grin grin
Go and Die grin

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Sike(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Truly, the resemble.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Where's the resemblance? You better stop that nonsense.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by MrFlexible(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeah you're right.

Much resemblance.

Same with me and Jay-Z(president of Iraq)

The same structure of face and brain.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by ogeoflyf(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Grammarian

Abeg shift angry undecided

Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos