Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (28494 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
All of una dey mad oo, make una post something na grin grin

Viewing this topic: sennykenny1(f), M.I.N.T.Y(f),
Jopipeline, queenyetty09(f), mayowa102(m),
mercato, teeshawt, hisblud(m), LexMacquin(m),
skcalbk, speeder(m), Xsenga(f), debby999, duality,
ministerblessed(f), tarezulu, Prodigal son, chiboy.
(m), boss99(m), 3ddy(m), daco baba, cuteken(m),
jereal(m), njuwo, ken george 2013, deskossy(m),
ohisola(f), Onyenna(m), phaieet, mrnuur(m), Shaki
boi, mustybay, Brown Belle, deeplo(m), sesal,
Hardheolar(m), god_of_music, tope3x(m), Teei-Wi
(m), Olajumokeibk(f) and 34 guest(s)

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by MrFlexible(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lamar ko Hammar ni
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by MrFlexible(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
So people are still hia?..

After drinking a bowl of garri, eshi wan bi.

Eti ya weyre..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Gamboh55(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: they look alike. pple actually say i look like beyonce

Abi Beyonce hand bag....na play I dey oh grin grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uti _Jara o: WOW! Maybe Kendrick Lamar is from the Hausa tribe, maybe he's related to M.I, but was kidnapped during the slave trade! angry

Blood is thicker than water undecided

LWKMD
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Memphis357(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
@op,U dey craze O!!!!
Shey because all rice resemble na im make U talk say fried rice and ofada rice taste alike abi?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by pricky(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2013

hahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by cheesome(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
i tot it was nly me dat noticed dat mi and Lamar look soo much alike

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by TrackCee: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
I've always pointed this resemblance out to people, and have also advocated a collabo between the two on social media.

Two solid rap heads; the result would be FIRE!!

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Oildichotomy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kendrick is better looking
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by OmoUSH(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
One is a world popular star, the other is a mere local champ.
But 4 my own eyez, ko si resemblance kankan
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Same here. IMO MI Abaga is definitely more attractive than Kendrick
He's a short man o grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by nuges1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: Two very talented ARTISTEs have a lot in common: Height Proximity, Complexion, Voice and most of all their faces. shocked

It's a striking resemblance one would
almost say twin like.
While Kendrick reps the U.S
M.I reps NAIJA! cool

For me, when i first saw Kendrick, i thought he was M.I. I swear!

M.I
[img]http://vandrusville.files./2013/05/mi-abaga.jpg[/img]

Kendrick Lamar

#TeamGOM
I guess u guys hv nt seen jesse jagz,they are like twins,trust me!

2 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
OmoUSH: One is a world popular star, the other is a mere local champ.
You must be a frustrated uneducated fool!

M.I Local champion Ewu muru okpo angry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by PMPhoenix(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
kinda, kendrick dznt wear shades dt much
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by DECOtech(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes they look alike, but the word "striking" has been used to exaggerate the issue
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
I was going to open a thread like this, these guyz look really alike!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Qyubee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Exactly wat comes to mind wen u see these fellows...both very good mcs smiley
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Tbken: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: WOW! I thought he was Hausa because he calls himself Aboki grin

#TeamGOM
yeah he does becos people do
meanwhile iceprince is the Aboki.....From Jos

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Tbken: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
OmoUSH: One is a world popular star, the other is a mere local champ.
You need a brain surgery/replacement ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by K114: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Taahh god frbid!!! Tu-tu-tufiakwa. No offence MI is tight tho, but he doesn't look like MI at all. Besides Kendrick is my cousin.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by bucacino(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: M.I's ancestor was the lucky one.

Kendrick will do anything to know which part of Africa he came from, he said it.

#TeamGOM
. Pls tell me in which of his songs he said it himself ?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by afrokid(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
They even rap alike, infact I foresee a collabo very soon!!!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Tinyemeka(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
spyroxy1: [size=18pt]Na lie jor... Kendrick resemble M.I's brother(jesse jagz)than M.I himself[/size][img][/img]
undecided Kendrick no carry volcanic craters for face.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013
afrokid: They even rap alike, infact I foresee a collabo very soon!!!

Where do you get your own music from? How do they rap alike?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by bucacino(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2013
bucacino: . Pls tell me in which of his songs he said it himself ?
. Guy why you no want reply me na
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by spyroxy1(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Tinyemeka:
undecided Kendrick no carry volcanic craters for face.

my fwend! we are talking about d facial structure here and not the craters you are talking about. if you are comparing people semblance, you close your eyes at pimples, eczema, etc.

So what again you wanna say? tongue
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by brosdoncome(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013

Who's is diz gorilla in shades standing up-right
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2013
K114: Taahh god frbid!!! Tu-tu-tufiakwa. No offence MI is tight tho, but he doesn't look like MI at all. Besides Kendrick is my cousin.
you funny die u hear me ur Cousin or ur mentor
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by afrokid(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2013
django1:

Where do you get your own music from? How do they rap alike?

Go and watch we up where 50 cent featured kendrick lemar then tell me what u think

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
bucacino: . Pls tell me in which of his songs he said it himself ?
In an interview on Oprah William's show kiss

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Di'ja Celebrates Mother's Day With Baby Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.