Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office (23596 Views)

Woman Seals Her Husband Corpse In Room For 6 Months / Lagos DPO Collapses & Dies In His Office / Woman Sleeps Next To Her Husband's Corpse For A Year (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by BlackPeni5: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2013
No forensic investigation? I'm sure the crime scene must have been contaminated by people who want to take pictures to post on their blogs.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Na wao.

Reminds me of that female lawyer that was also found dead in her office at Abuja. Nobody heard anything afterwards undecided

Naija story- Trust very few and always watch your back.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by mazizitonene(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerian politics......pathetic
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by JulianBond007: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Unfortunately,the police will not be unable to identify his killers. Its just a futile attempt to trace his killers. Let God's judgement prevail.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Ninilowo(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Godyke: Remember the man was also an estate agent, and we all know what these people do to prospective tenants . Let's not conclude on politics alone.
Gbam!
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Like Femi Kuti sang,"I sorry sorry o! I sorry for Nigereeya! I sorry sorry o! I sorry for Afirikaa!! Egba mi o!" cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The killer thinks that the he has gotten away free abi? God dey o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzJwds2-3k
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by ichidodo: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
How did you know? Is it contained in the article?
Am psychic.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by beanos(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Even with CCTV and Camera, people would know how to avoid not getting caught. Ask people living in the UK.
There so many unresolved crime.

I disagree with you as to what you said about CCTV cameras and UK, because there was a case of two friends who got into a fight over £40 Mr A stabbed Mr B with a broken bottle and ran away,while in pains Mr B managed to call an ambulance and was treated and he was asked to make a report to the police station. lo and behold within 24hrs Mr B was called to identify the person suspected to have stabbed him. when he went to the station he met his friend at the station and told the police that he was the one that stabbed him. what astonished me was that when Mr A saw his friend he knew that his days are numbered in UK , what he was shouting was that his friend Mr B was an illegal immigrant. Mr B was asked to got home, till date Mr A is still back home and never to step his feet here in UK.

That is the good thing having a good functional installed CCTV cameras.

1 Like

Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Reference(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2013
SlyIg: It's a Pity!
Common Local Govt Councillor o ...

Common indeed. Foreign trips (proper ones-not the Edo misadventure), police protection, fleet of SUV's and own more houses than he could sell in his entire career as a realtor. That's why he was jubilant at the prospect and probably why he met his waterloo. But why people still chase after this poisoned chalice is simply baffling. It never ends well.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by engrj(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2013
ceo4eva: If only we had CCTV cameras on our roads, we could have been able to find out what happened or who visited. May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Even with CCTV a lot of things will still happen. Ok think of this, are there no sim registration? Still some idiot use the line that was registered with their address, name, passport even with thumb print, use it to dupe, use for kidnapping and defrauding, ok what about JAMB that required thumb print during registration and confirm exam cheating still take place during the exam. So mehn forget about CCcam mehn.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Lilimax(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by akunjohn(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
JulianBond007: Unfortunately,the police will not be unable to identify his killers. Its just a futile attempt to trace his killers. Let God's judgement prevail.

Meaning Police will be able to identify his killer?.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Lilimax(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Princess2be: The last time we saw Adegboyega was two weeks ago, when he was rejoicing that he had been selected as the next councilor for ward B in the next local government election.
Look as if this man was killed out of jealousy angry cry

We should learn to keep some of our achievements to ourselves cos you may not know whom your achievements
will not go down well with?

The wicked will never go unpunished sad.

RIP to the guy.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Yahoo1(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2013
smh...RIP to d dead.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by inforesource: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2013
I think most Nigerians take a lot of things for granted. There is a technology made available for us at a very cheap rate but we refuse to use them. I know there is a CCTV wall clock, table, wrist watches, buttons, pen, lighter, flash, etc., available @ a very cheap rate for a measure of security but my people, Nigerians wouldn't get them and use. I sold almost all these products, but I know who buys them for use. It is a pity.

Look at the one I use below. That blue LED light is infra ray, it enables the watch to video at night with voice recorder:

Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by pri3stess(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Na wa o just because of dirty politics, dem don turn this woman to widow ehyah.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by item1: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2013
I taught COUNCILLORS are usually ELECTED by election or did I hear he's been SELECTED. Sorry for Nigerians and our Politics.

RIP though.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Abbey2sam(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Even with CCTV and Camera, people would know how to avoid not getting caught. Ask people living in the UK.

But it will nigerians time before they can beat CCTV as they are not use to it yet
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm very sad indeed
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by theripper3: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
How did you know? Is it contained in the article?

See Afam o, u think say we get sophisticated CSI team for naija?
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by slimthugchimee(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
the_ripper3:

See Afam o, u think say we get sophisticated CSI team for naija?
look atew my uncle works at sss and i swear to you he showed me pictures of alot of their gadgets does are good he visited us sometimes i didnt even know he was on duty until this man talked to his watch and ran out i didnt see him untill 2mao
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by pcaptain38(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by informatix: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Goodluck is really Goodluck this Man couldn't even survive to become counsellor.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Funmiflor(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
people are just too wicked. Well, dts politics for u.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by PastorOluT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
ceo4eva: If only we had CCTV cameras on our roads, we could have been able to find out what happened or who visited. May His Soul Rest In Peace.

And won't be surprised also if this case ends like that!
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by ceaser: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
inforesource: I think most Nigerians take a lot of things for granted. There is a technology made available for us at a very cheap rate but we refuse to use them. I know there is a CCTV wall clock, table, wrist watches, buttons, pen, lighter, flash, etc., available @ a very cheap rate for a measure of security but my people, Nigerians wouldn't get them and use. I sold almost all these products, but I know who buys them for use. It is a pity.

Look at the one I use below. That blue LED light is infra ray, it enables the watch to video at night with voice recorder:

Sent you a mail. Check your inbox. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by frainc(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Godyke: Remember the man was also an estate agent, and we all know what these people do to prospective tenants . Let's not conclude on politics alone.
This is the only senseable, meaningful and correct comment so far

this man was an estate agent also a politician so why linking his death to politics alon

if lagos agent don deal with you once,
you go know say jesus christ no get TRIBAL MARK
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by emmalexabl(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Evil people..nonsense!!
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by Niseamaka(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

CCTV is the number one crime buster in Europe and US today. Over 70% of all busted criminal activities were through CCTV footage.
Re: Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office by inforesource: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ceaser, I have replied your mail.
ceaser:

Sent you a mail. Check your inbox. Looking forward to your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) / Kebbi Hosts Three Stray Elephants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.