Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

GT Bank, Go And Die!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank, Go And Die!!! (938 Views)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / GT Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Join Black Friday / Fake GT Bank Website......boys No Dey Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank, Go And Die!!! by seanet01: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have to be sincere with you people, GT Bank is going down the drain.
I do not know if this is because Tayo is dead.
I experienced a heck of stress today at their Abeokuta Branch
It happens that my ATM cards got damaged today.
It was displaying Card not smart.
I went inside to try and get an Emergency cheque to make a withdrawal but to my utter dismay, the CS officer told me the person in charge was not around. I Have to wait for over two hours before i could get a cheque just to withdraw from my own account.
I have experienced something like this in UBA and they were quick to give me a Cheque i can use to withdraw instantly
The question i was asking myself was' is there nobody else who can issue this cheque to me"
Spending over 2 hours just to get the cheque kinda shows the organizational module of GTbank.
Cant they delegate this duty to other staff?
Gt Bank go and die

1 Like

Re: GT Bank, Go And Die!!! by Pacify: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Frankly speaking, I think the death of Tayo has really changed GTBank cos I have noticed the same thing time and again. GTBank is gradually losing it.
Re: GT Bank, Go And Die!!! by DCTrendy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01: I have to be sincere with you people, GT Bank is going down the drain.
I do not know if this is because Tayo is dead.
I experienced a heck of stress today at their Abeokuta Branch
It happens that my ATM cards got damaged today.
It was displaying Card not smart.
I went inside to try and get an Emergency cheque to make a withdrawal but to my utter dismay, the CS officer told me the person in charge was not around. I Have to wait for over two hours before i could get a cheque just to withdraw from my own account.
I have experienced something like this in UBA and they were quick to give me a Cheque i can use to withdraw instantly
The question i was asking myself was' is there nobody else who can issue this cheque to me"
Spending over 2 hours just to get the cheque kinda shows the organizational module of GTbank.
Cant they delegate this duty to other staff?
Gt Bank go and die

The bank is not going to die, next time, just transfer to your savings account and withdraw with the withdrawal slip, or you can simply ask the banker to get you any account to transfer to and help you get it over the counter,

if i find my self in that situation, it wont cost me another 10mins to get my cash out. 2 hours ke?

Abegi, thatz the best bank we have around and they re not dying for now.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank, Go And Die!!! by seanet01: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
DC Trendy:

The bank is not going to die, next time, just transfer to your savings account and withdraw with the withdrawal slip, or you can simply ask the banker to get you any account to transfer to and help you get it over the counter,

if i find my self in that situation, it wont cost me another 10mins to get my cash out. 2 hours ke?

Abegi, thatz the best bank we have around and they re not dying for now.
i dont operate savings... you made a good point. maybe i should just open it
Re: GT Bank, Go And Die!!! by nairamaverick(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2013
i was also there yesterday...their service was horrible...it took me over 2hrs to submit atm request form...i think they are short staffed compared to their large customer base...and what really pissed me off..they are tryin to go cashless so they hid and would ask series of question to give a withdrawal slip.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Branding, Print Media & Advertising Services / Price Action Forex Trading / Nairaland Barristers In The House Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.