Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3814579 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
pu7pl3:

Welcome back bro cheesy cheesy I thought you would take the rest of the year off

Glad to have you back

Me too. I thought I would come back during Xmas but God's Plan was different from mine. grin

Some werey boys just wallay me for agege steal my phone o. I just dey smartphone-less for that period (early October). Na calculator I painfully dey utilize that time. I nearly die of boredom and depression. cheesy

I just got a midranger earlier today. My pocket go hear am next few months. cry undecided angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Abegi. Free alexistaiwo with his local grammar school insults.

The guy has been forming egbon ati jagaban since when I was not around

Lol. grin

Abeg nobody don see my Gee Mekaprime shadow at all?? Even Dandenumeruno ?? Omo this thing no balance again oo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
You no see KoiceReloaded

You dey find mekaprime

As the master leaveth, so fleeth the protégé.
abduleez1:

Lol. grin

Abeg nobody don see my Gee Mekaprime shadow at all?? Even Dandenumeruno ?? Omo this thing no balance again oo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheHulk616 get in here

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Me too. I thought I would come back during Xmas but God's Plan was different from mine. grin

Some werey boys just wallay me for agege steal my phone o. I just dey smartphone-less for that period (early October). Na calculator I painfully dey utilize that time. I nearly die of boredom and depression. cheesy

I just got a midranger earlier today. My pocket go hear am next few months. cry undecided angry

Sorry about that bro...just made me remember when they snatched mine in a bus grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
sajmark:

you are on point bro. I re-watched the Expendables 1-3 recently and I realised that Sylvester Stallone only kept jet li around because of his martial arts/the Chinese box office gross he would attract, Jet li was one of the worst actors in the Expendables which led to the drastic reduction of scenes for his character.

Stop judging Jet li's acting using the Expendables. He had almost nothing to do in that movie. And yes, his martial skill was the main reason he was in that movie. Besides, none of the actors stood out in that trilogy except for Antonio Banderas in the third part and perhaps Dolph Laudgren in the first part, because it was meant to be an all action movie.

Jackie has played almost the same role in all of his Hollywood movies with the foreigner looking like the only serious role. And most all of these roles mirrors the character he plays in his Chinese movies. Also, Jackie's Hollywood casting are majorly based on his comedic and martial art ability. Jet li is weak when it comes to comedy, that is why he never got the kind of likeable roles like Rush hour, Shanghai knight and noon, the spy next door etc Jackie got in Hollywood. However, because Jet li seems too serious, it only lands him roles where he gets serious like cradle to the grave, the one, kiss of dragon, Romeo must die, War, Lethal weapon 4.

Besides, Europeans and Americans watch Jackie and Jet li movies for their martial art and not for their acting skill. It is why they are never cast in serious roles that requires serious acting from them. They just want to see them kick some assss.

However, I still believe Jet li is ahead of Jackie when it comes to acting. Warlord, Fearless, the sorcerer and the snake, Ocean heaven, unleashed all show that Jet li has range when it comes to acting. Nevertheless, the new Police story, Shinjuku incident and the foreigner all show that Jackie acting can be very great outside of his usual comedic, goofy, underdog movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
pu7pl3:

You dey see road my nigga grin cheesy

Is it twin warrior or tai chi master?

Yes oo... Kai.....sense just dey flow through you since.

I know say when I mention Twins Warrior you go remember the film...cos dey were more like twins or brothers. Jet Li truly portrayed emotion and betrayal in that film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
pu7pl3:

Sorry about that bro...just made me remember when they snatched mine in a bus grin

grin the thing dey pain ehn. The most annoying and painful memories: dem use the phone clear my bank account join. The matter just week me that time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
TheHulk616 get in here

Bro what's up. grin

I wanted to ask of him too but I remembered he vowed not to be back.(at least maybe not until next year)

Is Hulk back?? Cos that one go just butter my bread. grin grin I don miss am DIE!!! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just watched uncut gems

That lady is smoking hot, shame she is married

Howard's death was painful but he was stupid, shouldn't have allowed them back in, painful way to die, right after solving all your problems
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You no see KoiceReloaded

You dey find mekaprime

As the master leaveth, so fleeth the protégé.

Lol, you no well. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamJ:
Just watched uncut gems

That lady is smoking hot, shame she is married

Howard's death was painful but he was stupid, shouldn't have allowed them back in, painful way to die, right after solving all your problems

Kai you don't mean it?? shocked
That Yansh and bobby that was the stuff of Legend?? Kai .. wetin cos kasala for thread for days about how hot she was??
Abeg remind me her name. grin
Chai, what a Loss. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Kai you don't mean it?? shocked
That Yansh and bobby that was the stuff of Legend?? Kai .. wetin cos kasala for thread for days about how hot she was??
Abeg remind me her name. grin
Chai, what a Loss. cheesy
julia fox

Got married 2018

Just google her ass and see adorations, Instagram page blown up and people say having a big ass doesn't matter

Uncut gems was her first movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamJ:
julia fox

Thanks man....now I remember. I thought she was an upstart. Now I recollect I've heard the name before I watched the movie. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
iamJ:
julia fox

Got married 2018

Just google her ass and see adorations, Instagram page blown up and people say having a big ass doesn't matter

Uncut gems was her first movie

Ehen, I said it.
I knew she was an upstart!! grin

Kai, Valhalla hear I cumeth. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
After the uproar a week back about WB's "La Decision" to launch movies same day as Theaters in USA for a month.

Fears of becoming a new normal(at least from now till 2021) is becoming real: I suspected Mousehouse will follow suit.

Disney announces Raya and The Last Dragon will premiere on Disney+ same day as Theaters too. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
he's back

abduleez1:

Bro what's up. grin

I wanted to ask of him too but I remembered he vowed not to be back.(at least maybe not until next year)

Is Hulk back?? Cos that one go just butter my bread. grin grin I don miss am DIE!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Thanks man....now I remember. I thought she was an upstart. Now I recollect I've heard the name before I watched the movie. cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
he's back

Kumbaya then. grin

What's up Hulk. Holla at me. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2020
pu7pl3:

Ayahua what now?
Lol grin. That's the stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 4:47am On Dec 12, 2020
toluxe0075:

Stop judging Jet li's acting using the Expendables. He had almost nothing to do in that movie. And yes, his martial skill was the main reason he was in that movie. Besides, none of the actors stood out in that trilogy except for Antonio Banderas in the third part and perhaps Dolph Laudgren in the first part, because it was meant to be an all action movie.

Jackie has played almost the same role in all of his Hollywood movies with the foreigner looking like the only serious role. And most all of these roles mirrors the character he plays in his Chinese movies. Also, Jackie's Hollywood casting are majorly based on his comedic and martial art ability. Jet li is weak when it comes to comedy, that is why he never got the kind of likeable roles like Rush hour, Shanghai knight and noon, the spy next door etc Jackie got in Hollywood. However, because Jet li seems too serious, it only lands him roles where he gets serious like cradle to the grave, the one, kiss of dragon, Romeo must die, War, Lethal weapon 4.

Besides, Europeans and Americans watch Jackie and Jet li movies for their martial art and not for their acting skill. It is why they are never cast in serious roles that requires serious acting from them. They just want to see them kick some assss.

However, I still believe Jet li is ahead of Jackie when it comes to acting. Warlord, Fearless, the sorcerer and the snake, Ocean heaven, unleashed all show that Jet li has range when it comes to acting. Nevertheless, the new Police story, Shinjuku incident and the foreigner all show that Jackie acting can be very great outside of his usual comedic, goofy, underdog movies.
that's your opinion on the issue and I respect it... but why can't my opinion be respected? I'm a die hard jet li fan who thinks Jackie Chan is a slightly better actor, that's my opinion. I still have once upon a time in China 2 on my phone cuz jet li was incredible and I can watch it over and over again but I still believe Jackie Chan to be better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2020
jet li cannot do comedy roles like jackie chan and jackie chan cannot do action roles like jet li,EOD.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2020
abduleez1:

grin the thing dey pain ehn. The most annoying and painful memories: dem use the phone clear my bank account join. The matter just week me that time.

Wish, broo...that one is bad o...I'm sorry about that man

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2020
abduleez1:

Bro what's up. grin

He is back but he is mainly on the Real Madrid and Barca thread

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2020
abduleez1:

Ehen, I said it.
I knew she was an upstart!! grin

Kai, Valhalla hear I cumeth. grin

We see that type of ass on a daily in Naija na grin grin

Her own is just premium cos she is a celebrity

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Lol grin. That's the stuff

What is it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinzbeat(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Youtube channels for sell

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2020
abduleez1:
After the uproar a week back about WB's "La Decision" to launch movies same day as Theaters in USA for a month.

Fears of becoming a new normal(at least from now till 2021) is becoming real: I suspected Mousehouse will follow suit.

Disney announces Raya and The Last Dragon will premiere on Disney+ same day as Theaters too. grin grin
That's the only way they can realistically make money cuz the US that's one of entertainment biggest market is doing a mickey mouse dance with COVID, they are likely going to battle it till late next year or even early 2022.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
pu7pl3:

We see that type of ass on a daily in Naija na grin grin

Her own is just premium cos she is a celebrity

Lol, True. You don dey stalk as_s on a daily abi. grin

Na correct Premium service galore. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2020
pu7pl3:

He is back but he is mainly on the Real Madrid and Barca thread

Oh I see. Abeg gimme link to the Barca thread. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2020
oyaskii:
That's the only way they can realistically make money cuz the US that's one of entertainment biggest market is doing a mickey mouse dance with COVID, they are likely going to battle it till late next year or even early 2022.

True..... US is world's largest market and China just dey catch cruise this year. grin
Covid– something they were being ridiculed for earlier this year, now looking like a positive for them. grin How tides could change. cheesy

How far, what's your take on the conspiracy theories alluding to Chinese government creating the virus.

I'm only surprised by the heavy backlash from some film producers (Chris Nolan) when it's the only logical thing to do. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=iamJ post=96978656][/quote]

Kai!!!!! Kabaliciooouusss!!!!!!!! shocked cry

I no even see the second pic the first time sef. See meat. cheesy

Kai, na to forcibly go download Instagram. Na tins like dis make me no wan redownload that app. Data go burn. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Flamez01, Illusioneffect(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.