Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3729530 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

horror/thriller type movie.
can't say more without ruining the movie.
it a solid movie that delivers on it promise.

Ok gonna get it tonight and add to barber shop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Elparaiso:
I will never forget the scene in The Nice Guys where Healy and March peek out the elevator to see a guy dying and another being shot at.

The way they just stepped back and went down was hilarious, their expressions were priceless! Chai!!

Epic man epic I love this movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
cao:
Ghostbusters (2016).

Critical opinion pls

I want to know if I should even bother.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by therealrajgupta: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
THE MAN WITH TWO FIRST NAMES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

Its way over my head.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Should we be expecting 'Turkey has fallen' movie 2017 after tonight's military coup in Turkey??

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2016
oyetpel:
Should we be expecting 'Turkey has fallen' movie 2017 after tonight's military coup in Turkey??

Hahaha. It's highly likely i tell you. Turkey Has Fallen [True Life Drama] lols

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Movies watched over the last 2 weeks _______________________________________________________

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016) Extended Ultimate Edition - This version supposedly filled in the gaps and made the plot more coherent still I was disappointed and extremely dissatisfied at the end. The story was all over the place, and the movie was poorly paced. It alternated between boring & interesting. 5.5/10 is me being generous.

Escobar Paradise Lost (2014) - on a young Canadian man & his relationship with the Colombian Drug KingPin, Pablo Escobar days before he went into Prison. Started slowly but picked up and was interesting till the end. 7/10

Divergent (2014) - 5/10.

Insurgent (2015) - 4.5/10.

The Divergent Series - Allegiant (2016) - 3.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:57am On Jul 16, 2016
armadeo:

Critical opinion pls

I want to know if I should even bother.
I went in with no expectations, I liked it, it didn't annoy me. Although, it was a waste of money on D-Box seat.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:00am On Jul 16, 2016
DonTim1:

have u seen "Let me Explain" K.H?
I'm honestly not sure.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2016
The Dauntless Soldier-----Martial arts. Kang fu.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Movies watched over the last 2 weeks _______________________________________________________

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice (2016) Extended Ultimate Edition - This version supposedly filled in the gaps and made the plot more coherent still I was disappointed and extremely dissatisfied at the end. The story was all over the place, and the movie was poorly paced. It alternated between boring & interesting. 5.5/10 is me being generous.

Escobar Paradise Lost (2014) - on a young Canadian man & his relationship with the Colombian Drug KingPin, Pablo Escobar days before he went into Prison. Started slowly but picked up and was interesting till the end. 7/10

Divergent (2014) - 5/10.

Not surprised, cos it seems d "Divergent Series" gets worse as d story lingers, and d most recent is d worst of dem all. Maybe they should rename d next one "Detergent" lol.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
armadeo:

Ok gonna get it tonight and add to barber shop.
hm, I thought u weren't into Horror/Thriller, change of heart?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
you guys weren't kidding. the nice guys is really good. laughed to my hearts content. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bratking:
you guys weren't kidding. the nice guys is really good. laughed to my hearts content. grin
Mehn...I slept off on it last night. Though I was actually very tired. I'll watch it today. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
obixcel:
hm, I thought u weren't into Horror/Thriller, change of heart?

Not really. Got some data to burn and nothing worthwhile for now. I think I would see any movie with good reviews apart from drama. Funny enough I downloaded before I wake also. So there's two horror movies about to be watched.
'
In other news

Barbershop seen. Too much drama. The only guy I really liked was one stop.

Minaj just showing off her booty.

Ice cube over acted.

All in all one stop made the movie worth it.

Recap

Suits is back!!!!! Yeah!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
armadeo:

Not really. Got some data to burn and nothing worthwhile for now. I think I would see any movie with good reviews apart from drama. Funny enough I downloaded before I wake also. So there's two horror movies about to be watched.
'
In other news

Ice cube over acted.

Recap

Minaj! booty?lol,what else were u expecting?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
The diary of a teenage girl. My gosh, what kind of movie is this?? too erot!c. Guys your d!ck may fall off if you watch am. People at rotten tomatoes gave it 9.3/10. This kind movie fit turn person to a pervert.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Been searching for now you see me 2. Can anyone help with the link nothing more than. 500mb would do
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
oyetpel:
The diary of a teenage girl. My gosh, what kind of movie is this?? too erot!c. Guys your d!ck may fall off if you watch am. People at rotten tomatoes gave it 9.3/10. This kind movie fit turn person to a pervert.
What!! Where did u get d link from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Elparaiso:
I will never forget the scene in The Nice Guys where Healy and March peek out the elevator to see a guy dying and another being shot at.

The way they just stepped back and went down was hilarious, their expressions were priceless! Chai!!

The Ankle gun scene was also very funny.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2016
armadeo:

Epic man epic I love this movie
Graviton2:

The Ankle gun scene was also very funny.

I tell you, so funny. I had to watch it in parts tho, for 3 nights.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
obixcel:
What!! Where did u get d link from?
Go to Fzmovies. net. It's a 2015 movie. Its an adaption of a novel of the same name. The movie has its own lesson though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Suits
Best Series in existence
Still waiting for d continuation of "into the badlands"

armadeo:

'
In other news

Ice cube over acted.

Recap

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
semid4lyfe:

Divergent (2014) - 5/10.

Lol
Divergent deserves more jhor, like 7.5
The ratings of the others are accurate

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phaulzoe(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls who knows the release date for prison break season 5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
phaulzoe:
pls who knows the release date for prison break season 5
Forget it till next year
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Forget it till next year
I just can't wait for d new season.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
Divergent deserves more jhor, like 7.5
The ratings of the others are accurate
"Divergent" was ok, but since then they kept churning out terrible sequels like Insurgent and d most recent, Allegiant, Allegiant even has a second part pending, they are just following d same pattern like "MockingJay". In fact I'm done with d "Divergent series"..already had enough of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
obixcel:
"Divergent" was ok, but since then they kept churning out terrible sequels like Insurgent and d most recent, Allegiant, Allegiant even has a second part pending, they are just following d same pattern like "MockingJay". In fact I'm done with d "Divergent series"..already had enough of it.

Lol
Exactly
Some ppl just don't know when to stop

Wanna go check out central intelligence today, heard d new Genesis Cinema at Maryland makes sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by onyiiella(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Me watching if love u is wrong season 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by onyiiella(f): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sorry. I'm watching If loving u is wrong season 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
The CEO (Nollywood) by Kunle Afolayan
7/10 cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.