Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3730684 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by simababe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
obixcel:
Not surprised, cos it seems d "Divergent Series" gets worse as d story lingers, and d most recent is d worst of dem all. Maybe they should rename d next one "Detergent" lol.

Lol @ detergent
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by simababe(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
onyiiella:
Sorry. I'm watching If loving u is wrong season 4

Waooo. Is it the complete season
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
simababe:

Lol @ detergent
yes na! any of our washing detergents would do for their movie names. Me don tire for dem jare!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
been a huge fan of the purge series.. so I saw 'the purge election year'...and it kept me on my seat till the end...8/10...thrilling all through...

also saw 'legend of Tarzan'....and yes i was disappointed...the movie was just there...the trailer was misleading...4/10

okay and ugh should in case you tired and just need a family movie to relax and put you to sleep...then see 'Jessica darlings it list'... nothing special tho...

you guys have a lovely week wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
The Nice Guys 2016, shitty movie for me. Maybe i didn't my groove on while watching it. Wasn't interesting to me at all. I will watch it again tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
I want to download a movie from fzmovies .net, but I'm getting "There is no such movie" response. Without even typing the name of the movie yet..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Aviero:
I want to download a movie from fzmovies .net, but I'm getting "There is no such movie" response. Without even typing the name of the movie yet..
When you get to the site, click on Latest updated under Hollywood movies Then use your browser (find in page) to search for the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2016
oyetpel:

When you get to the site, click on Latest updated under Hollywood movies Then use your browser (find in page) to search for the movie.
Thanks man.. but I just tried it and no headway..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
oyetpel:
The Nice Guys 2016, shitty movie for me. Maybe i didn't my groove on while watching it. Wasn't interesting to me at all. I will watch it again tho.
''Nice Guys'' was ok. But you ain't far frm ur observation and fully entitled to it. I watched it 2 nights ago. While some scenes were funny, some others were just average. It ain't funnier than some of d comedies that I've watched. It looked like i was watching a comedy drama from d 80s or 90s judging by their custumes and d cinematography. I had a good laugh at the Elevator scene though, where they peeped and saw a man dying like he was being strangled, the way they just backtracked, ignored him and kept going up. I'll still give it 6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
bridgesjnr:
been a huge fan of the purge series.. so I saw 'the purge election year'...and it kept me on my seat till the end...8/10...thrilling all through...

also saw 'legend of Tarzan'....and yes i was disappointed...the movie was just there...the trailer was misleading...4/10

okay and ugh should in case you tired and just need a family movie to relax and put you to sleep...then see 'Jessica darlings it list'... nothing special tho...

Yea I saw the Trailer of The Purge Election Year, and it looked thrilling. checking it out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
obixcel:
Yea I saw the Trailer of The Purge Election Year, and it looked thrilling. checking it out.

Have you watched the Ultimate edition of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? What is your opinion of this edition?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
oyetpel:
Same here...it was just there.
All the scenes people were screaming about didn't even make sense to me...the ankle scene was just there.
But I think I smiled during the elevator scene....their faces was actually funny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kiss4life(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tomorrow people season 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RockStarSahil(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I am currently watching Captain America Cival Wars
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
About Last Night

Hollywood and their fairytale romance sha kiss kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nmeri17:
About Last Night

Hollywood and their fairytale romance sha kiss kiss
Haha! I watch this movie every month. I love it.. Kevin Hart is wonderfully foolish. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nmeri17: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Aviero:
Haha! I watch this movie every month. I love it.. Kevin Hart is wonderfully foolish. grin
Lol smiley The convos were too upbeat for real life scenarios sha but we get: it's a romantic comedy flick straight out of Sony studios. All the same, if you ever find someone on that same above-average level of wit that knocks you out with such deadly repartees like
Bernie: Yo, you are sick. You're gone, Joan. If you didn't have a püssy, there would be a bounty out
on your head!
Joan: You are a psychopathic social misfit who's
clearly in the middle of a deep homosexual panic.
Bernie: Oh, if I'm gay, it's only because after
fúcking you for three months, that seemed like the
next logical step to take! I would rather chase
another man's ass than Bleep you again, Joan!

It is perfectly acceptable to sell your family land and pay her bride price. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nmeri17:
Lol smiley The convos were too upbeat for real life scenarios sha but we get: it's a romantic comedy flick straight out of Sony studios. All the same, if you ever find someone on that same above-average level of wit that knocks you out with such deadly repartees like

It is perfectly acceptable to sell your family land and pay her bride price. cool
Absolutely correct! grin

'em repartees give me life.. grin I wish there was a sequel, so the madness can continue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
oyetpel:
humour is subjective bro.
enough people on this thread find it very funny.
you may not laugh,but that isn't a bad film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:
humour is subjective bro. enough people on this thread find it very funny. you may not laugh,but that isn't a bad film.
I know (in Vary's voice)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
TonySpike:

Have you watched the Ultimate edition of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? What is your opinion of this edition?
The Ultimate Edition, same as "The Extended" Version? Of over 3hrs? I haven't watched it yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Central Intelligence. Dwayne Johnson to Kevin Hart: You are Taylor Swift and whoever she's dating right now. looooooool.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
obixcel:
The Ultimate Edition, same as "The Extended" Version? Of over 3hrs? I haven't watched it yet.
Yeah, ultimate edition = extended edition
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
TonySpike:

Yeah, ultimate edition = extended edition
What did they add in this ultimate edition?
Is it different from the one shown in the cinema 2 months ago?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Central Intelligence - This movie is soooo dope mehn. The comic part is off da hook, action part sweet my Belle. Kelvin Hart been making sense mehn. In short 8/10 grin

This was what they tried in Deadpool but was a huge epic fail.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
colossus2:

What did they add in this ultimate edition?
Is it different from the one shown in the cinema 2 months ago?
Extra scenes and more flesh to the story. More sensible than the cinema release
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
olu4life:
Central Intelligence - This movie is soooo dope mehn. The comic part is off da hook, action part sweet my Belle. Kelvin Hart been making sense mehn. In short 8/10 grin

I concur.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
bridgesjnr:

Just watched the purge election year. Now that is one awesome concept for a movie. Actually Ben a fan from the first movie.

The story line is different and unique.

Another movie with an awesome plot was in time or something starring Timberlake. They messed it up in the end though.

I also loved nice guys. Many peeps say the movie was just there but I think it's awesome.

Jungle book was epic.

Tarzan...... bleh!!! Trailer was deceptive. Hate it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
olu4life:

What!!!!!!!!!!

I agree to disagree. Dead pool is one of the dopest movies I have seen. The convo was mad, the 4th wall was shattered innumerable times.
I love that movie.

Different strokes though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Warcraft: The Begining - well conceived idea, almost perfect CGI and effects but poorly told story. I couldn't connect with the story from start to finish, It was an interesting movie nonetheless. 5.5/10
Central Intelligence - Hmm..Is it just me or does Kevin Hart play the same character in all his movies (from Think Like a Man to Ride Along 2) it's been the same style of humour and basically the same depth, it might have worked a little in his other movies but he failed totally in this one. The Rock wasn't any better in his role. Believe me when I say I watched the entire movie straight-faced. Twice. Horrible movie! 2/10
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - I don't wanna spoil this movie for y'all 'cus I haven't been seeing any posts on this movie on here (meaning the movie isn't too well known on the thread). All in all, it's a great movie and I recommend it. 7.5/10
The Nice Guys - Pure, undiluted comedy from top to bottom. Gotta say, Ryan Gosling surprised me, Russell Crowe too (almost didn't recognize him as the dude from Gladiator, dude added a few pounds..lol). Great movie. 8.0/10
Get a Job - Don't waste your data and time downloading this movie. 1.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2016
obixcel:
''Nice Guys'' was ok. But you ain't far frm ur observation and fully entitled to it. I watched it 2 nights ago. While some scenes were funny, some others were just average. It ain't funnier than some of d comedies that I've watched. It looked like i was watching a comedy drama from d 80s or 90s judging by their custumes and d cinematography.
I had a good laugh at the Elevator scene though, where they peeped and saw a man dying like he was being strangled, the way they just backtracked, ignored him and kept going up.
I'll still give it 6/10.

Funniest scene in the movie, I agree. I watched it like 4 or 5 times and it kept getting funnier.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2016
armadeo:

What!!!!!!!!!!

I agree to disagree. Dead pool is one of the dopest movies I have seen. The convo was mad, the 4th wall was shattered innumerable times.
I love that movie.

Different strokes though.
Wonder what u all enjoyed in this Deadpool sef. Stupid boring jokes, unnecessary talks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.