Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761787 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
guente02:

Really? Big thanks man i appreciate this list. I had to watch their trailers and they seemed like a dope shii.
Find attached an enclosed screenie showing off my HSPA speed on obviously Etisalat NG.
please where can I download the movies ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchenna42(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Just finished watching Criminal(2016)....and I must confess the movie was awesome.... The story line might be kinda cliché but every other thing was top notch! Really enjoyed it..... Very intriguing didn't even know when 1:45mins finished... If you are a fan of action genre... You will definitely enjoy this one... Kevin Costner nailed his role!!

Nuf said... Am giving it 7.5/10 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2016
JohnQueen:
Current playlist...

Saw huntsman last nyt

Dope movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Why did I wait so long to watch The Hateful Eight?

NICE MOVIE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Uchenna42:
Just finished watching Criminal(2016)....and I must confess the movie was awesome.... The story line might be kinda cliché but every other thing was top notch! Really enjoyed it..... Very intriguing didn't even know when 1:45mins finished... If you are a fan of action genre... You will definitely enjoy this one... Kevin Costner nailed his role!!

Nuf said... Am giving it 7.5/10 smiley smiley
You know what? I actually watched dis movie halfway only, and for whatever reason I ran out of patience, maybe I need to watch it again in full and in Blu-Ray HD dis time around,maybe I'm missing something. I only attempted watching it in hdtc version last time when d movie came out newly; The Blu-Ray is out..will check it out. Note: I just checked imdb and d movie was also praised by many.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Hey Obixcel howdy,

I know this is off topic but i'll ask anyway....

Which do u prefer, Windows 7/8/8.1 or 10?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2016
armadeo:

I tried green room.

I stopped after the performance at the bar. Couldn't go on. Would follow suit and delete.
film never start you go stop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
CaptPlanet:
Hey Obixcel howdy,

I know this is off topic but i'll ask anyway....

Which do u prefer, Windows 7/8/8.1 or 10?
Win10 for sure. When my Win8 got updated The windows environment and Outlook looked more smarter, more easy access to apps; The interface runs faster and smoother dan previous ones..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
obixcel:
Win10 for sure. When my Win8 got updated The windows environment and Outlook looked more smarter, more easy access to apps; The interface runs faster and smoother dan previous ones..

Ok, thanks.

I've been seeing a lot negative reviews on the win10 and i'm confused. I have a feeling that the 10 will be a sweet experience but then again, i'm not very convinced with all the bad reviews so far...

You're one of the few ppl that has actually commended it so far
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Ok, thanks.

I've been seeing a lot negative reviews on the win10 and i'm confused. I have a feeling that the 10 will be a sweet experience but then again, i'm not very convinced with all the bad reviews so far...

You're one of the few ppl that has actually commended it so far
I have encountered no problems with it so far.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
New movie Robinson Crusoe The Wild Life 2016 (Animated) The trailer looks fun and good

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Uchenna42(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
obixcel:
You know what? I actually watched dis movie halfway only, and for whatever reason I ran out of patience, maybe I need to watch it again in full and in Blu-Ray HD dis time around,maybe I'm missing something. I only attempted watching it in hdtc version last time when d movie came out newly; The Blu-Ray is out..will check it out. Note: I just checked imdb and d movie was also praised by many.

Yea do give it more of your time... You will enjoy it....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ColourMeAmazing: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Has anyone watched The Choice?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by erayobarry(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please who knows the site where i can download or watch compressed movies online//
Thank you for your assistance.
whatsapp line: 08030909854
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
oyaskii:
Thanks Thought as much...Will get the HDtc of warfcraft
HD rip is out na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
ColourMeAmazing:
Has anyone watched The Choice?

Its a romantic drama film adapted from a Nicholas Sparks novel. Storyline is cliche and it's the same formula as most Nicholas Sparks novels/adapted movies . Some mushy love, romance, conflict and tragedy interspersed in between.

Cast has some notable faces (Tom Wilkinson - Selma, Maggie Grace - Taken, Benjamin Walker - Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter etc) and their acting performance was okay.

It's a pretty simple and straightforward plot. Movie is interesting, non riveting, non brain tasking and doesn't require one's full concentration/attention. It's the kinda movie you can watch, leave for a few minutes and still follow from where u meet it.

The only minus is that "I've seen this kinda movie a million times" feeling u get when watching it and the somewhat predictable ending.

My rating 5/10. My verdict - Watch it! Its an easy way to spend a free 1hr 30mins +
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
"Term Life" d movie try sha, it's manageable with moderate plot backed up with fair execution
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Elparaiso:

NICE MOVIE

That film was boring in d beginning
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
The brother Grimsby has been on my hard disk for long

Just saw it now and i feel like slapping myself for not watching it since

9/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Elparaiso:

NICE MOVIE

Hint: once you see Quentin Tarantino in anything it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:

film never start you go stop.

Really. Am gonna watch it tonight then.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
obixcel:
New movie Robinson Crusoe The Wild Life 2016 (Animated) The trailer looks fun and good

Gonna see this once it's out.

Ps check out king Arthur legend of the sword or something like that on you tube. It's a trailer.

Let's know what you think.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheBawse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
The boy (horror) saw the ad for the movie and rushed off to kat.cr to download the movie in 1080p only to find out its a movie with same title. Just got the particular one iwas searching for on thepiratebay.se
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
bobo65:

9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
bobo65:

9/10
*no offence* But that movie almost made me vomit, I honestly disliked it and hated why I even watched it to d very end. Unfortunately it's become one of my worst 2016 movies. I don't want to start analysing it, ain't got time for dat cos I don't want to start remembering some of d disgusting scenes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2016
armadeo:

Hint: once you see Quentin Tarantino in anything it's worth it.
I have learnt a valuable lesson today

bobo65:

I tell you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2016
obixcel:
*no offence* But that movie almost made me vomit, I honestly disliked it and hated why I even watched it to d very end. Unfortunately it's become one of my worst 2016 movies. I don't want to start analysing it, ain't got time for dat cos I don't want to start remembering some of d disgusting scenes.

Lol
Yeah I understand
But seriously, I found it funny as fffck
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2016
obixcel:

Already available for download on 9xmovies.in

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2016
bobo65:

The movie is only boring to people that like only action. The hateful eight was a dialogue masterpiece. Did you listen to the dialogues?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gmemran: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2016
i watch Spiterman English form onlin http://lifemaza.com hd
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2016
boofydon:

The movie is only boring to people that like only action. The hateful eight was a dialogue masterpiece. Did you listen to the dialogues?

I'll still watch it again, maybe in d day time, cos I normally watch my movies at nyt, I slept off at the place where they pick Samuel L Jackson (if that's the movie)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
boofydon:

mY best scene in that movie was when Jackson was trying to find out who poisoned the tea and gave all of them a reason why it could be them.

Then the sherriff says: my theory is the ugliest guy did it. That makes it you Joe gates.

I cannot delete this movie ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: hersarhn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.