Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763784 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Springz(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Just saw Expatriate, boring movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
has anybody watched 'Now you see me 2? .. if yes.. pls post the link
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
ak33n:
Yes...at the cinema undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
"MARAUDERS" 2016....The starting of d movie (from 1-10min) was so captivating dat I thought I was in for one of those Blockbuster "Heist" movies. It turned out to be average and boring in d long run. The whole energy levels dat was captivating @ d start just died down, and it began to look like one of those seasonal crime series like CSI etc. Surprisingly, famous actor, "Bruce Willis" featured in d movie, mehn! I was disappointed. 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tspunk(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zoo, orange is the new black, mr robot, once upon a time and much more. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
obixcel:
"MARAUDERS" 2016....The starting of d movie (from 1-10min) was so captivating dat I thought I was in for one of those Blockbuster "Heist" movies. It turned out to be average and boring in d long run. The whole energy levels dat was captivating @ d start just died down, and it began to look like one of those seasonal crime series like CSI etc. Surprisingly, famous actor, "Bruce Willis" featured in d movie, mehn! I was disappointed. 5/10
Told you Bruce Willis is now Whack! Remember
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
boofydon:

Did you watch the trailer for the movie?
I didn't but from the ratings I saw here, but I also read a comment about the nice guy and central intelligence..
I knew I should expect anything but not this much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
ak33n:
Been looking for the movie for a while now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
oyetpel:

Told you Bruce Willis is now Whack! Remember
Yea u did, I now understand. No disrespect intended, but Bruce Willis, for all intent and purposes, if he was a footballer I'd have advised him to hang up his boots while d ovation is loudest. But since he's been an actor for decades now, I think he should know when he's done enough. Seriously! All his movies for d past year or two had been terrible and average - nothing new to offer, not even d role of a "grand Dad" in a sensible drama. He is still forcing himself to act in d action movies whereas he's almost past it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
kennykg:

Been looking for the movie for a while now
I saw d movie @ d Theatre and wow! So magical, full of twists, and unpredictable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
obixcel:
I saw d movie @ d Theatre and wow! So magical, full of twists, and unpredictable.
So I heard o.. .. Been looking for where to download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have searched the internet from head to toe for a download link to Now You See Me 2. cry

I'm dying to see that movie..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by penzino(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
dljbd1:

Yes...at the cinema undecided
was the movie as expected? I mean now you see me!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just downloaded BFG. Too sleepy for it tonight. Tomorrow will do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
armadeo:
Just downloaded BFG. Too sleepy for it tonight. Tomorrow will do.

Don't you dare go to bed without dropping the download links! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joespiceman(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls fellas which site can I download HD movies such as .mkv, 720p or .YIFY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Same old same old blackc american movie...3-4-5 dudes and 3-4-5 girls same shenanigans undecided

Misplaced and unnecessary scenes e.g what was Brandy doing there?
Poor acting in general too undecided
3/10 sad
@Brandi.
Wao!.. That was a bit harsh. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Here was me Thinking 2015 was a Bad Year for movies, 2016 has to top it...i mean..i can't even name my 10 top movies of 2016 and we have passed the mid mark of 2016..some many poo, Bad acting, Useless Disjointed Storylines, weak plots and i can go on...if i should rate all the movies have seen this year..non will get a Rating above 6...Rom Com Movies used to come 2 d Rescue but Rom coms of 2016 has been poor (Me before you was poo..great set up...Weak plots towards the end) Gone are the Early 2000 when movies like Matrix, LOTR, Evolution, Blade Trilogy, The Orginal X men, Inside man, Harry Potter Series etc used to wet our apeptite and Kept us yearning for more....Those were movies with Solid plots and great Execution that u wouldn't even mind if they made 10 Sequels...Lets see what the Rest of the year brings tho' not that am excited or anticipating any movie(poo)...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2016
oyaskii:
Here was me Thinking 2015 was a Bad Year for movies, 2016 has to top it...i mean..i can't even name my 10 top movies of 2016 and we have passed the mid mark of 2016..some many poo, Bad acting, Useless Disjointed Storylines, weak plots and i can go on...if i should rate all the movies have seen this year..non will get a Rating above 6...Rom Com Movies used to come 2 d Rescue but Rom coms of 2016 has been poor (Me before you was poo..great set up...Weak plots towards the end) Gone are the Early 2000 when movies like Matrix, LOTR, Evolution, Blade Trilogy, The Orginal X men, Inside man, Harry Potter Series etc used to wet our apeptite and Kept us yearning for more....Those were movies with Solid plots and great Execution that u wouldn't even mind if they made 10 Sequels...Lets see what the Rest of the year brings tho' not that am excited or anticipating any movie(poo)...

Very funny are u a movie producer so u mean the producers. Directors.. Writers. Editors are stupid.. Yes not every film will mk sense but its always 8/10 of films in each year mk sense. Thank God u said the ones u HV seen may b u are good at picking bad movie.. No insult but we Nigerians should stop rating movie a beg its annoying... Every film is not meant for u

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Androidking:
Hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmm

Well after seeing the Oscars 2015.. I automatically change the way the concept I watch and analyze films and also rating dem....

If u are to rate film den it means u have to check everything from the story to d custom. Music. Directing..producing editing bla bla bla.

. .it takes more Dan an ordinary viewer to qualify a movie. ...someone like me am very good at seeing errors in foreign movie... BuT Thats not the case.. Some films with too much action we usually rate 7/10 without even understanding the story behind it.. My point is its not good to abuse movie or under rate or over rate dem too...

Some movie are tragedy.. Some tragic comedy.. Some are comedy..

.some people like sci fi movie but when they see a Tradey film the say its boring.. Not trying to find d kind of story it is...

Just imagine after watching mad max fury road.. D next film may "IF I SAY SO" U may not enjoy becox u just finished a hot movie..and after people will say its not interesting

Xmen Apocalyse was awesome with the whole story u shouldn't expect more or over actions like the previous series that's y some one said he didn't like it..

. .

That's it over rating is affecting us and under rating is also affect our choice..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
oyaskii:
Your Lamentation is so astonishing! Made me laugh and surprised as well.
Have you watched "NOW YOU SEE ME 2" If u watch dat movie and u still ain't satisfied, then honestly no other would do for d rest of d year. Watch it projected on a theatre screen, or get d Blu-Ray copy if it's out, not d dubbed or even hdtc/hdts version. Come back and share ur Testimony.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Androidking:

Very funny are u a movie producer so u mean the producers. Directors.. Writers. Editors are stupid.. Yes not every film will mk sense but its always 8/10 of films in each year mk sense. Thank God u said the ones u HV seen may b u are good at picking bad movie.. No insult but we Nigerians should stop rating movie a beg its annoying... Every film is not meant for u
Not Every Movie will Make sense yes...Have Been an avid follower of movies...The quality of movies are dwindling... Be sincere and name "10 quality movies you've seen this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shoaze: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Please which site can I download Jennifer's Daily season films
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2016
obixcel:
Your Lamentation is so astonishing! Made me laugh and surprised as well.
Have you watched "NOW YOU SEE ME 2" If u watch dat movie and u still ain't satisfied, then honestly no other would do for d rest of d year. Watch it projected on a theatre screen, or get d Blu-Ray copy if it's out, not d dubbed or even hdtc/hdts version. Come back and share ur Testimony.
Been following this thread for quite sometime now..and I must say I do Enjoy ur Movies Review Obixcel...But in all Honesty Can the movies of now Be Compared with Back Then? Let's Take the "Movie" Room that won Best actress at the Oscars...Did you Enjoy that movie? is it Oscar worthy...Still waiting on the Day you might bring a list of the Best movies of 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
oyaskii:
Been following this thread for quite sometime now..and I must say I do Enjoy ur Movies Review Obixcel...But in all Honesty Can the movies of now Be Compared with Back Then? Let's Take the "Movie" Room that won Best actress at the Oscars...Did you Enjoy that movie? is it Oscar worthy...Still waiting on the Day you might bring a list of the Best movies of 2016

Lol ..hey so funny.. My guy u are making a mistake and to me when I see such complain I don't convince people like u becox its Ur choice and instinct is guiding u no matter wat people say u will not believe becox Ur mind is looking for something astonishing in a movie.. But that doesn't mean films of this year are whack especially to compare with other ones.. D amount of movie produced in a year now is increasing to compare with before that's y u hardly find is so spectacular.. I want u to chill Ur brain and observe. Most movie they produce now especially this year is about evolution and revelations... For example x men... In this case we now know y the prof. Gat a bared hair and d history of some of them... he legend of Tarzan just from the name u will understand.. .captain america civil war....
The jungle book...
They are not films with new stories but they were completing them and revealing few thins for us.
Super man vs batman if u have not seen the man of steel u won't enjoy the second one...the man of steel doesn't have much action.. So my question is are interested in action or understanding a story and trying to learn from it.. .

If u think the room no worth the award so u mean u know better than others that voted....

No need to try to convince me I will not accept, no body will accept Ur theory. ..and am not convincing u becox its Ur choice u chose not to be happy with what u see.. .but pls plenty of good films are out der ...if u don't understand any film. go to wikipedia and read more
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phillthy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ghost Busters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Androidking: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
And pls sorry no need waiting for a best movie because u will surly say u don't like dem... That's y I said its choice...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by therealrajgupta: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
I think people here should start identifying the genres that they are interested in so as to reduce these misplaced damming assessments that they give to movies. If your interest lies in action, then focus on action movies, if it's in romance, comedy, psychology, drama, horror, supernatural, mystery, crime, adventure, Sci-fi, martial arts, sword and sandals, etc then identify with those movies instead of criticizing a movie simply because it doesn't interest you.

You should be able to know the various genres that interests you so that you can pick and watch movies with those particular genres. Now I'm not saying that some movies which are universally shiit doesn't deserve criticism(of course they do) but when a movie like say for example, deadpool, which is loved by the majority doesn't suit your taste then it's not in your area of choice.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
dljbd1:

Don't you dare go to bed without dropping the download links! angry

Still haven't watched it. Got it from faradownload.
Not crispy but watchable. Almost 1Gb.

Will watch later tonight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
parrotibaba:
I think people here should start identifying the genres that they are interested in so as to reduce these misplaced damming assessments that they give to movies. If your interest lies in action, then focus on action movies, if it's in romance, comedy, psychology, drama, horror, supernatural, mystery, crime, adventure, Sci-fi, martial arts, sword and sandals, etc then identify with those movies instead of criticizing a movie simply because it doesn't interest you.

You should be able to know the various genres that interests you so that you can pick and watch movies with those particular genres. Now I'm not saying that some movies which are universally shiit doesn't deserve criticism(of course they do) but when a movie like say for example, deadpool, which is loved by the majority doesn't suit your taste then it's not in your area of choice.

Agreed. Movies like room, me before you Etc I never commented I them cos I won't enjoy it. I just don't do drama except on very rare occasions. Am strictly sci-fi, fantasy, comedy or action movies. I dabble occasionally into horror and thrillers. That's it.

The others can rest even if given a10/10 rating except its a mind bender i wont see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
therealrajgupta:
Lentils for an Eyebrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4xJmZGMGOw

Guy do you care to explain his stuff. You've been posting it everywhere. I can tell its a graphic novel.

What's with it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.