Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3764075 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gridlocked.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aviero: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
aieromon:

You downloaded a scam file. Its best to delete it.

http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/scamsandidentitytheft/tp/how-to-spot-fake-torrents.htm
okay. thanks man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
armadeo:

Warcraft no doubt legend of Tarzan.... don't let me start again.

Obixcel don't ever upgrade you download manager that's what makes them ask for codes. The one I have has been in use for over 3 yrs and is working fine.
Actually I didn't even upgrade d IDM, I just downloaded it, and instantly it gave me just 30 days for trial,after dat it expired and dat was it. So I searched and found "FlashGet" download manager which was free, without charge or expiration. I currently use it now and it's been cool.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
obixcel:
Yes, they could be compared to d movies of yesteryears , in terms of quality of acting as well as quality of production. Much has changed since then,and now with also d aid of higher level technology, d movie productions are much better. It's not as if back then there were no wack movies too,they also had their fair share of bad movies even as we still have right now,but d difference is clear in comparisons. Now is much better dan then. My top 10+ movies so far for d year 2016 (which comes first is insignificant for now):
1) 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
2) Captain America: Civil War
3) Dead Pool
4) Eddie The Eagle
5) Eye In The Sky
6) London Has Fallen
7) X-Men: Apocalypse
cool The Huntsman: Winters War
9) War Craft
10) Now You See Me 2
OTHERS:
11) Batman vs Superman
12) My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
13) Central Intelligence
And many more soon to be seen.
From amongst d above, No 4 was Inspirational, No 5 drew me to tears literally, No 12 & 13 so funny I had a good laugh, Others except "Batman" were intriguing with mouth watering action end to end.
with immediate alacrity pls remove central intelligence.. after popular reviews from here, i decided to watch it n was always jus trying to at least laf while watching. Rock was trying too hard to b funny n wasn't able to complement d naturally funny kevin, d action scenes were trying to depict serzness n comedy simultaneously (it failed woefully )..Maybe i expected much but its still below par..

NB: Try not to watch it in a cinema unless u go vex

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hdmovieswatch: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hdmovieswatch: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Egohunter:
with immediate alacrity pls remove central intelligence.. after popular reviews from here, i decided to watch it n was always jus trying to at least laf while watching. Rock was trying too hard to b funny n wasn't able to complement d naturally funny kevin, d action scenes were trying to depict serzness n comedy simultaneously (it failed woefully )..Maybe i expected much but its still below par..

LOL,Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock) did try,but like u said it, I concur, cos I noticed his weakness in trying too hard to compliment Kelvin Hart. I think he's new to dis role as dis isn't his primary way of acting from d onset, I think we can overlook dat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Egohunter:

Guy, talk anything you want. If you really know The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) while he was still wrestling you will understand him well, he's funny and good at talking. He invented so many words in WWE. He's the one that name Smackdown, check dictionary and what smackdown means, Rock invented it. The most electrifying man. Infact he was too much in the movie Central Intelligence. The movie was just a gig he decided to do with a reigning top comedian Kevin Hart, cos when Rock started out in Hollywood, he was into action. So i appreciate the way he acted in the comedy. If he decides to act more comedy, i will also expect more of him tho.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2016
For fans of animation, Batman: The Killing Joke is an interesting watch. If you are a comic fan, you'll also know that the movie is an actual adaptation of the Joker backstory arc (All time classic). The movie does not follow the comic's plot to the letter and it did not give me the same thrill as Batman: Year One's adaptation did but it still delivered in some parts...the animation was pretty good too. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 4:56am On Jul 26, 2016
oyetpel:

Guy, talk anything you want. If you really know The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) while he was still wrestling you will understand him well, he's funny and good at talking. He invented so many words in WWE. He's the one that name Smackdown, check dictionary and what smackdown means, Rock invented it. The most electrifying man. Infact he was too much in the movie Central Intelligence. The movie was just a gig he decided to do with a reigning top comedian Kevin Hart, cos when Rock started out in Hollywood, he was into action. So i appreciate the way he acted in the comedy. If he decides to act more comedy, i will also expect more of him tho.
the fact dat u invent slangs doesn't make u funny.. e. g some musicians n sum ppl u meet in ur daily life. it all depends on d context at dat particular point in time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Egohunter:
the fact dat u invent slangs doesn't make u funny.. e. g some musicians n sum ppl u meet in ur daily life. it all depends on d context at dat particular point in time
It actually do, Zlatan is also funny with how he presents his words.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2016
oyetpel:

It actually do, Zlatan is also funny with how he presents his words.
put zlatan(hes still in his comfort sports zone) in a comedy movie n if he performs, gud but use more realistic examples
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
What's the subscription for netflix in Nigeria?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kataleya(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
pls can somebody tell which site i can download mobile movies from that is mb friendly?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
kataleya:
pls can somebody tell which site i can download mobile movies from that is mb friendly?
loool, mb friendly. Unless it's 3gp videos you want, you will spend small mb, but if na mp4 those ones go cost you up to 150-350 mb. Just visit fzmovies .net. You will see all types of video formats.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
purplekayc:
What's the subscription for netflix in Nigeria?
subscription Kwa?, when u can literally download anything u want,, personally speaking sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is this central intelligence movie that bad??, too much complain everywhere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Olarewajub:

Came across the movie on a torrent site but did not download because of the file size (+800mb)
if u have the videomix app u can get it there 450-500mb I think
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chibudollar:
subscription Kwa?, when u can literally download anything u want,, personally speaking sha
I want a good source with clearity.
Some torrents are slow
Some websites require you to install software
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition).
It better not annoy me again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
"Green Room" & "The American Side" - Too boring I couldn't go on...#Deleted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
cao:
Pls when u're done, let me know how it went.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HyDef(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
cao:

I 'read' the movie. Seemed to straighten things up somewhat. Tell me your thoughts after, if that's alright with you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
HyDef:

I 'read' the movie. Seemed to straighten things up somewhat. Tell me your thoughts after, if that's alright with you.
obixcel:
Pls when u're done, let me know how it went.
It straightened the Nairomi arc*, showed more of Lex's plan the nightmare scene still has its issues - simply because it always will, amazing how expanding some plots made it less confusing, instead of turning us into budding detectives. The Ultimate is the better of the two versions. It still has its issues, but you'd be less confused.

*the Nairomi arc was one of my biggest issues, since I kept wondering why no one ever mentioned the bullets, since Superman doesn't use bullets, but they did really straighten that bit out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HyDef(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
cao:

It straightened the Nairomi arc*, showed more of Lex's plan the nightmare scene still has its issues - simply because it always will, amazing how expanding some plots made it less confusing, instead of turning us into budding detectives. The Ultimate is the better of the two versions. It still has its issues, but you'd be less confused.

*the Nairomi arc was one of my biggest issues, since I kept wondering why no one ever mentioned the bullets, since Superman doesn't use bullets, but they did really straighten that bit out.

Thanks for that. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2016
cao:

ok,well noted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2016
please we are looking for a few dedicated writers. Guys like you-- movie buffs. yeyepikin is a one year old movie blog with thousands of visitors daily.. we are centered on Hollywood and Nollywood movies. we give the most sincere and entertaining reviews, the most interesting trailers in the cinematic world and movie recommendations you don't want to miss. my name is precious and I would love to have you on board.

I know Nigerians don't like working for free lol. anyway we are still a non-profit organization but we have plans on paying. nevertheless a monthly stipends will be issued to you. "our people say at all at all na witch" "half bread is better than puff puff" Gracias

you can mail me on yeyepikinonline@gmail.com.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnQueen(m): 3:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Current playlist...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Donnyboy(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE.
I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... To Our Soldiers And to all the Wonderful Dads...
God bless us all...
please view using this link for mobile devices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just "The Judge" (2014) Starring Robert Downey jr...it was very Good...Law Drama Thriller isshh....the Rating was 7.4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
obixcel:
"Green Room" & "The American Side" - Too boring I couldn't go on...#Deleted

I tried green room.

I stopped after the performance at the bar. Couldn't go on. Would follow suit and delete.

This an it a movie but if you love house of cards like I do then you all need to see billions.

I binged watched it over the weekend. Men i slept in church cause I just had to know what happened. lovely series.

Bfg was boring. Firstly I thought it was Animated like movie then realised they were real and the story isn't moving at all. I think they moved too fast.

Also couldn't finish it. Fantasy movie lovers pls don't bother.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyaskii:
Just "The Judge" (2014) Starring Robert Downey jr...it was very Good...Law Drama Thriller isshh....the Rating was 7.4/10

I have this in an old file. Will do it up when am not bored. I deleted like 100 movies from that file but kept this one cos of Downey junior

I think the reviews were brutal though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.