Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3733928 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2016
obixcel:
Hahaha, bros na just my personal ratings o! Not officially approved for every other persons. Na dis thread we been dey wey person score "Warcraft" 2/10? Chai!

Lol..you truly started the rating system here. It helps though on considering a movie to download and the Gb about to burn.

But some critics here have no chill at all.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2016
bobo65:
Conjuring 2 was scary and dope

Watched it alone by 12am so I really felt what Janet was feeling

Rating 7/10

Ill watch my next scary movie in a cinema, lemme c how it feels like having ladies screaming all over d hall
Try to watch DON'T BREATHE... when it's in the cinema...i bet that will be the most scariest movie in 2016....its from the producers of EVIL DEAD. Watch the trailer on YouTube

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adamsss: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Game of throne
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2016
lycann:
Try to watch DON'T BREATHE... when it's in the cinema...i bet that will be the most scariest movie in 2016....its from the producers of EVIL DEAD. Watch the trailer on YouTube
hm, I recently saw d move poster, we'll wait and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
armadeo:

Lol..you truly started the rating system here. It helps though on considering a movie to download and the Gb about to burn.

But some critics here have no chill at all.
well, it's unfortunate but at d same time understandable at times especially when someone spends so much time and money + data downloading huge sizes of movies and it turns out (for personal reasons) bad against expectation. And d end result? Many become ruthless and unforgiving in their ratings, which in turn discourages others from even attempting to explore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
bobo65:

2016?
No. I would have attached the subtitle "Resurrection".
armadeo:

Would really love to see this. Heard its based on a true story.
It's heavily fictionalised, Jonah Hill steals the spotlight everytime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jason Bourne 2016 is out...Love and Friendship... Teenage Mutant Turtles!! cheesy getting ready for the weekend

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
obixcel:
yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
obixcel:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
obixcel:
please can you post links to download these movies

Tangled 2
zapped
kc undercover(series)
thanks..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by biggboy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blood Father 2016 I will give it a 6/10 grin because of Mel Gibson
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Jason Bourne 2016 is out...Love and Friendship... Teenage Mutant Turtles!! cheesy getting ready for the weekend

Will be getting them both tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dreyl:
please can you post links to download these movies

Tangled 2
zapped
kc undercover(series)
thanks..
I'm sorry I can't find any, u may use google as ur last resort.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
ok, downloading "Teenage Mutant..." right away, it's been so long.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Teenage mutant ninja turtle 2 is another terrible movie undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2016
MJBOLT:

chill brah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

chill brah
Abi o. Make the guy stick with Nigerwood. Who teach am how to watch Hollywood movies sef
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Didn't really enjoy ice age collision course

Movie was too simple and predictable

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice movie, just that I saw nothing new in it, was looking like that Robinson Crusoe animation

5/10

Downloading teenage mutants
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2016
biggboy:
Blood Father 2016 I will give it a 6/10 grin because of Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson one of my favorite actor, yea am going to download it and watch it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Downloaders through faradownload, you guys are enjoying o, see as movie bright and clear. Infact if you are not interested in the movie you will want to watch cos of the clearity. But na MB the thing dey chop. Huge difference between the site and Fzmovies. dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.Out.of.the.Shadows.2016.720p.WEB-DL.FardaDownload.mkv This movie clear ehn, i feel like licking my laptop screen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Stealing Cars (2016). Why will a director give a title to a movie that doesn't go with it? There is nothing like stealing several cars in this movie. Just a movie about problematic and brats arrested and are cared for in Juvenile. Its funny though "A juvenile detention sentence of 12 months costs roughly $88,000 per child. The average cost for a student to attend public school for a year is $10,259".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Sorry this is series related. I watched this movie Third Person (2013) ft Niel Neeson last year. And seeing Leyla Al Fayeed in Tyrant all classy along with her accent, she's from Isreal. But her role in Third Person as a homeless mom always puts me off as the classy former Firstlady of Abbudin and former foreign seketary of Abbudin (as she would call it) and the Yankee officer knacking the hell out of her makes her a total bit¢h and hoe for my face. The series is hotting though am addicted to it as fu¢k.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't watch movies anymore. I like continuity and character development. movies can't give me that. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bratking:
I don't watch movies anymore. I like continuity and character development. movies can't give me that. embarassed
I think movies lasts for about 1 hour to 2 and half hours. What type of continuity and character development are you interested in? A fast paced one in a movie, or the slow build up in television series e.g The Night Of??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyetpel:

I think movies lasts for about 1 hour to 2 and half hours. What type of continuity and character development are you interested in? A fast paced one in a movie, or the slow build up in television series e.g The Night Of??

I think I was very clear in my earlier post. movies in general suffers from continuity and character development because of it's limited time span. everything is a rush job and as such the plot and subplot suffers. it's very unsatisfying to someone that has grown to expect more from mere moving pictures and dialogue.

movie franchising(one story broken into several parts and subplots) noticeably deviates from the norm in the sense that it has continuity but then, movie franchises are extremely rare and not a common occurrence in hollywood.

however, tv series whether it's a slow-burn, fast paced, procedural or serialized, all have two things in common.. continuity & character development. nothing beats that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyetpel:
Downloaders through faradownload, you guys are enjoying o, see as movie bright and clear. Infact if you are not interested in the movie you will want to watch cos of the clearity. But na MB the thing dey chop. Huge difference between the site and Fzmovies. dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.Out.of.the.Shadows.2016.720p.WEB-DL.FardaDownload.mkv This movie clear ehn, i feel like licking my laptop screen.
yes na cheesy cheesy cheesy Ever since we found the site, NO TURNING BACK grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bratking:

I think I was very clear in my earlier post. movies in general suffers from continuity and character development because of it's limited time span. everything is a rush job and as such the plot and subplot suffers. it's very unsatisfying to someone that has grown to expect more from mere moving pictures and dialogue.

movie franchising(one story broken into several parts and subplots) noticeably deviates from the norm in the sense that it has continuity but then, movie franchises are extremely rare and not a common occurrence in hollywood.

however, tv series whether it's a slow-burn, fast paced, procedural or serialized, all have two things in common.. continuity & character development. nothing beats that.

Yeah. I knew you meant Tv series in your statement bro. What do you think about fast and furious as a continuity and character development movie??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyetpel:

Yeah. I knew you meant Tv series in your statement bro. What do you think about fast and furious as a continuity and character development movie??

yea I love fast and furious franchise. continuity and character development are top notch. if only most movies are structured like that....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyetpel:
For real, no turning back Fardadownload.ir is d best; One click? Off u go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
MJBOLT:
Bro relax na! Relax lol, no pour sand for dis nicely cooked rice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
bobo65:
Conjuring 2 was scary and dope

Watched it alone by 12am so I really felt what Janet was feeling

Rating 7/10

Ill watch my next scary movie in a cinema, lemme c how it feels like having ladies screaming all over d hall

Scary ke? Bros u no sabi watch horror movies o. That's my specialty though. Part 1 was way better.

And of course, best time to watch horror is in the middle of the night with lights out. My friends calls me "Weird", but has that special effect on me grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
olu4life:

Scary ke? Bros u no sabi watch horror movies o. That's my specialty though. Part 1 was way better.

And of course, best time to watch horror is in the middle of the night with lights out. My friends calls me "Weird", but has that special effect on me grin

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.