Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773058 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Goahead:
Someone please, help me with direct link to faraladownload homepage... the am seeing is in arabic

dl.fardadownload.ir
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's been a great weekend so far... TMNT RATCHET & CLANK THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS SKIPTRACE(it's been long I watch a JACKIE CHAN movie... Downloading.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ambient: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Plz where can I watch latest movies without downloading.I tried 123movies but d server is bad.couldn't watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Goahead:
Someone please, help me with direct link to faraladownload homepage... the am seeing is in arabic
dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wag008(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fabulous0019:
Why z no one talking about Final Fantasy kingsglaive? ?? Recommended
please, where did you download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
ambient:
Plz where can I watch latest movies without downloading.I tried 123movies but d server is bad.couldn't watch it
Sorry bro, am curious. Why would you want to watch and not download Is it memory issue?? And also considering Nigeria network.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iseoluwani: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
KOLZY:

lmao... besides you being on the wrong thread, 'The Originals' doesn't even have a season 4 yet, and you're done with 5... Aba my people.

I just discovered the work of the boys from the YEAST.

ANYWAY I FINISHED THE SEASON 3. THE DEATH OF KLAUS AND THE AFTER LIFE OF HIS THROUGH THE WORK OF FREYA.

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Binged like mad today.

Watched Morgan @ the cinema last night. The place was empty like 13 people in the theater. Lol.
5/10.

Today started with Bourne. It was epic Bourne. I love the silent violence of Jason Bourne. What James bond should be like. 7.5/10.

Followed it with Bastille day. It was quite cliche but interesting. Wonder what stark would think If his first true born son really was a pick pocket. Lol. 6.5/10.

Currently watching money monster. Need to download some more movies for tonight.

Hints anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
armadeo:
Binged like mad today.

Watched Morgan @ the cinema last night. The place was empty like 13 people in the theater. Lol.
5/10.

Today started with Bourne. It was epic Bourne. I love the silent violence of Jason Bourne. What James bond should be like. 7.5/10.

Followed it with Bastille day. It was quite cliche but interesting. Wonder what stark would think If his first true born son really was a pick pocket. Lol. 6.5/10.

Currently watching money monster. Need to download some more movies for tonight.

Hints anyone.
Florence Foster Jenkins 2016 , Skiptrace
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
oyetpel:

dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/
Elparaiso:

dl.fardadownload.ir
Thanks you all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Stranger Things

Totally Intriguing. Damn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Watching brave

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by biggboy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please I need recommendation for action comedy, action adventure, action thriller genres of movies... Thank you all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
armadeo:
Binged like mad today.

5/10.

Hints anyone.
Nice banter on Robb Stark.... looooool.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jason Bourne 2016...Epic! 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
KOLZY:
obixcel where can i get these movies from

Kubo and the Two Strings
Ben-Hur
Pete's Dragon
www.dl.fardadownload.ir/films/
Check d movies, year by year and see if u can find a match.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2016
True with brave awesome movie,watching swelter

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2016
I think you guys can do better than this na... undecided
Whenever you talk about a movie also endeavour to post the link too. undecided
I will come here seeking for links and all I see is stories and yeye annoying ratings... angry
Share links abeg! angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Took just one day off and una Don pass me

Just seeing diff names of movies

I love animations so I'll start with brave

And yeah, Jason Bourne was cool, from Beginning to end, no dull moment, tho the action scenes were not as much as I wanted, my ratings 7/10

Ratchet and clank is another dope animation, I'll rate it 8/10

Still looking for an animation that will beat Shrek Pt 1, I still rate that movie 10/10
Followed by Home 9.5/10
Zootopia 9/10
Good dragon 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2016
dljbd1:
I will come here seeking for links and all I see is stories and yeye annoying ratings... angry
Share links abeg! angry
bros aren't u observing all d links dat have been posted here? E.g www.dl.fardadownload.ir/films/ dats d popular link na. Just dig in there and find what you want with just few clicks and in crystal HD.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Just finished watching Nina. All about the life of Nina Simone starring David and Jessica Oyelewo. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2016
dljbd1:
Share links abeg! angry

Try this
https://fzmovies.net/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
dljbd1:
Share links abeg! angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
dont dowload that MechacnicResurection from download.ir if you are a lover of good movie with good audio and picture, its same thing i downloaded from filmikz.ch sometime ago, waste of mb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Basic Instinct
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
obixcel:
www.dl.fardadownload.ir/films/
Check d movies, year by year and see if u can find a match.

None of them is available yet.

Money Monster exceeded my expectation. It was excellent. The guy who played Kyle did a good job. 8/10.

Started that Meryl Streep movie but dozed off. Enough for one day.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ambient: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2016
oyetpel:

Sorry bro, am curious. Why would you want to watch and not download Is it memory issue?? And also considering Nigeria network.
Downloading takes time , I will prefer watching it whenever I want to
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepyeyez(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Tot I'd ask tho.
No ones talking bout d Nollywood movie he or she jus saw like "Love nwa nti ti" or "Blood money" part 4
IT IS FAIR?
Support ur industry o!

Anyway, u can laugh but I just saw "X-men apocalypse". Not Bad at all.
Looking forward to watching "Don't Breathe"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepyeyez(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Basic Instinct

Ahn ahn! Y? D first one? U jus felt like going back in time? Wanted a bit of dat jigi feeling? Relieving old memories? Ur abig sharon stone fan?

*see Questions o! Wetin concern you?*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
DonTim1:
dont dowload that MechacnicResurection from download.ir if you are a lover of good movie with good audio and picture, its same thing i downloaded from filmikz.ch sometime ago, waste of mb.
Mechanic Resurrection @ dl.Fardadownload.ir isn't HD but Dvd ripped, it isn't clear but dubbed. I saw mine @ d theatre.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Ahn ahn! Y? D first one? U jus felt like going back in time? Wanted a bit of dat jigi feeling? Relieving old memories? Ur abig sharon stone fan?

*see Questions o! Wetin concern you?*

Lol! I've never watched it. Watching it now. Crazy, racy! tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Winters talegrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.