Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774140 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by crAzyEcstasy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
I need a reliable source (site) to download season movies from,, anyone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by crAzyEcstasy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
I want to download revolution season 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
armadeo:

None of them is available yet.

Money Monster exceeded my expectation. It was excellent. The guy who played Kyle did a good job. 8/10.

Started that Meryl Streep movie but dozed off. Enough for one day.
Money Monster my foot. George clooney spoiled it for me. No be person like George dey act that kind role. And maybe because i have watched some heist movies in the past, so Money Monster didn't move me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
crAzyEcstasy:
I need a reliable source (site) to download season movies from,, anyone
o2tvseries.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
bobo65:
Took just one day off and una Don pass me

Just seeing diff names of movies

I love animations so I'll start with brave

And yeah, Jason Bourne was cool, from Beginning to end, no dull moment, tho the action scenes were not as much as I wanted, my ratings 7/10

Ratchet and clank is another dope animation, I'll rate it 8/10

Still looking for an animation that will beat Shrek Pt 1, I still rate that movie 10/10
Followed by Home 9.5/10
Zootopia 9/10
Good dragon 8.5/10
Animation- "The Secret Life of Pets". I have downloaded this movie, and it's crystal clear but i don't want to watch now, cos i waiting for a time i will enjoy it to the fullest. I heard the animation is dope and Kevin Hart voiced a mouse in it loooool. Try and check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
ambient:

Downloading takes time , I will prefer watching it whenever I want to
With the reason you gave, i think downloading is best for you, you can download 20gb worth of movie overnight with airtel N50 for 1.5gb, then you can watch the movie later, except you have memory storage issue, download. Heck, nobody streams a whole movie for naija, except you dey lounge inside a Smile Server.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
ambient:

Downloading takes time , I will prefer watching it whenever I want to
Download showbox app. Then u can stream all u want
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ratchet And Clan....Superb animation 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
oyetpel:

Animation- "The Secret Life of Pets". I have downloaded this movie, and it's crystal clear but i don't want to watch now, cos i waiting for a time i will enjoy it to the fullest. I heard the animation is dope and Kevin Hart voiced a mouse in it loooool. Try and check it out.

I'm so downloading it tonight

Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
obixcel:
Ratchet And Clan....Superb animation 8/10

Yeah
Was pretty dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
I never knew I have people that also love animations like this cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gnaseez: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
where can I download new action Korean movies and any suggestion is appreciates on new Korean movies (action) available
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
DonTim1:
dont dowload that MechacnicResurection from download.ir if you are a lover of good movie with good audio and picture, its same thing i downloaded from filmikz.ch sometime ago, waste of mb.
I swear... the thing pain me ni... I wanted to complain... but I shut down.... pure waste of mb.... the picture quality not too clear... d audio sounds are mixed up... nyc movie but quality no dey ....same with Teenage Mutant out of shadows ... waste of 602mb ...quality bad...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolulopy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
gnaseez:
where can I download new action Korean movies and any suggestion is appreciates on new Korean movies (action) available
movies or drama?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
I remember vividly watching 'The Bourne Legacy' in 2012 which Matt Damon (Jason Bourne) didn't feature, about a CIA operative taking a pill to have a high IQ. I have watched other Bournes too (though can't remember much), but i think i liked the angle of the Bourne Legacy. Jason Bourne, we all know how the movie will end, Bourne will kill CIA chief, Dewey and Dewey's assassin asset, so why did i watch the movie sef?? "Jason Bourne" 3/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2016
oyetpel:

Currently downloading the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2016
bobo65:

Currently downloading the movie
Ok boss.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by crAzyEcstasy(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2016
oyetpel:
o2tvseries.com
thanks man... G.O.A.T.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lavivi(f): 2:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Pls which site can I download de movie Temptation(confession of a marriage counselor) thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2016
lavivi:
Pls which site can I download de movie Temptation(confession of a marriage counselor) thanks

Google it
Everything is on Google nowadays
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
The Secret Life of Pets - Pretty cool animation. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Phoenix619:

Yes it is, it's nothing like the swat movies you know

my brother, i finally laid my hands on this movie, just the first scene, picture quality, cast appearance,i wanted to DIE. if that's what all swat movie looked like, swat must be a joke.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gnaseez: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Tolulopy:
movies or drama?

both
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gnaseez: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Tolulopy:
movies or drama?

both
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2016
oyetpel:
we all know how the movie will end, Bourne will kill CIA chief, Dewey and Dewey's assassin asset, so why did i watch the movie sef?? "Jason Bourne 3/10.

same thing with Mechanic Resurrection, same old story, JS is given a task to:
1. kill three persons
2. each of these persons have impenetrable security either IT security (retina scan, oxygen vaccum,etc) or physical (lives in prison)
3. he finds a way to bypass the "impenetrable" security
4. kills the guy and
5. comes back kill the bad guy holding his lover ransom

cliche... i just think its our innate need to be entertained that makes us still watch movies, otherwise no new story line jor

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolulopy(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2016
gnaseez:

both
go to http://www.freemoviesub.com, download from solidfiles link using ucmini browser
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Constantine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
obixcel:
bros aren't u observing all d links dat have been posted here? E.g www.dl.fardadownload.ir/films/ dats d popular link na. Just dig in there and find what you want with just few clicks and in crystal HD.
MJBOLT:
[/quote][quote author=Funjosh post=49055220]

Try this
https://fzmovies.net/
Now that's better....thanks guys cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
DonTim1:

1. kill three persons
2. each of these persons have impenetrable security either IT security (retina scan, oxygen vaccum,etc) or physical (lives in prison)
4. kills the guy and

cliche... i just think its our innate need to be entertained that makes us still watch movies, otherwise no new story line jor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
DonTim1:

1. kill three persons
4. kills the guy and

Yea bro, perfect rendition, well itemised. Well It's just for d entertainment,we know some are easily predictable. Have you watched "Now You See Me 2"? That movie really got me, so unpredictable and d ending was quite full of magical surprises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.