Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3813110 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
cao:
Zootopia FTW.
OK, cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zootopia vs The Secret Life of Pets- Dawn of Justice Comparison. If you have watched both movies, which one did you enjoy and like most?.Keep it coming.2-0 already
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MoyoGENERAL: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Men....Central Intelligence, so funny! Kevin hart nailed it! haven't laughed like this for a while! 8.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sunexameh(m): 4:09am On Sep 07, 2016
pls which site can i download central intelligenceI ve done it twice but its just the audio..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
sunexameh:
pls which site can i download central intelligenceI ve done it twice but its just the audio..
fzmovies dot net naw
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
sunexameh:
dl.fardadownload.ir/Films/2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
The International
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Skiptrace - Very stupid movie, mtschew. Jackie Chan should just retire 3/10
Stupid storyline, fake CGI, boring movie; dozed off thrice sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
biggboy:
Movies Rating

1. Skip trace 2016... 8/10.....It feels so good to see the King of Action Comedy movie (Jackie Chan)

2. Kick boxer vengeance 2016...6/10.... It feels so good to see Jean-Claude Van Danme on screen again..

3. Maximum Ride 2016... 3/10... Please stay away from this movie, it's definition of clueless... It made me remember that movie Marauder... Pure waste of MB
skip trace 2016 rating by IMDb is 5.9/10....ur own rating is 8/10....d guy above Me rate the movie at 3/10 ...sumtin tells me d movie might be wack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DonTim1: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
biggboy:
Movies Rating

3. Maximum Ride 2016... 3/10... Please stay away from this movie, it's definition of clueless... It made me remember that movie Marauder... Pure waste of MB

marauder isnt wast of MB, its an ok movie with a good tilt/suprise at the end, or tell me u saw the end from the start undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Con Air
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
olu4life:

Stop watching movies whenever you are tired grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Con Air
You're travelling back in time with the movies you're seeing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Damfostopper:
skip trace 2016 rating by IMDb is 5.9/10....ur own rating is 8/10....d guy above Me rate the movie at 3/10 ...sumtin tells me d movie might be wack
Pure wack

@funjosh, ifahear, d film was extremely boring cheesy

Friend Request - Nice horror movie. Initially wasnt expecting much from the title cos its similar to "Unfriended". Unfriended was one boring horror carried out on skype, while friend request is on Facebook. What next? Instagram? cheesy grin Now im just seeing a movie under genre "horror". My rating 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by biggboy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
olu4life:
Bros haba... Are sure you watched the correct Skip trace? I really enjoyed watching the movie ooo.... The last scene when conors gave Jackie that sleeping stunt made me really laugh... What can I say, different strokes for different folks..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by csamii: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Captain America Civil War

I see that nobody is talking about how horrible this movie's storyline is just it was action packed. Nobody is asking serious questions like
1. Where was black panther in Age of Ultron?
2. Where was spiderman in Avengers 1?

Marvel can do better than this wacky, disjointed storyline. They should actually make their characters connect and not by bringing in character like black panther because some guy with issues murdered his father the king of South Africa wakanda and him on a revenge mission. Come on!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
SkipTrace 2016....just seen it @ d Cinema, so funny and superb acting from Jackie Chan. 9/10 for me, It was so entertaining.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
biggboy:
Bros haba... Are sure you watched the correct Skip trace? I really enjoyed watching the movie ooo.... The last scene when conors gave Jackie that sleeping stunt made me really laugh... What can I say, different strokes for different folks..
lol, I can't count d number of funny scenes, too numerous to mention.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
colossus2:

You're travelling back in time with the movies you're seeing.

Yeah, back in time. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
csamii:
Captain America Civil War

I see that nobody is talking about how horrible this movie's storyline is just it was action packed. Nobody is asking serious questions like
1. Where was black panther in Age of Ultron?
2. Where was spiderman in Avengers 1?

Marvel can do better than this wacky, disjointed storyline. They should actually make their characters connect and not by bringing in character like black panther because some guy with issues murdered his father the king of South Africa wakanda and him on a revenge mission. Come on!
Marvel gets fantastic passmarks for their mediocre stories. Nobody questions them because they use silly action scenes to cover their glaring plotholes. Can you imagine a camera located coincidentally at the scene of Howard Starks death? That was very laughable because highway cameras were rarities in those days. The most annoying issue in CACW was the lack of high stakes or thereof. Everything was perfectly formulaic and predictable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funshyboi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Guys, could you help and list movies like strike back, 24, blindspot. (Terrorist oriented) thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by csamii: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
TonySpike:

Marvel gets fantastic passmarks for their mediocre stories. Nobody questions them because they use silly action scenes to cover their glaring plotholes. Can you imagine a camera located coincidentally at the scene of Howard Starks death? That was very laughable because highway cameras were rarities in those days. The most annoying issue in CACW was the lack of high stakes or thereof. Everything was perfectly formulaic and predictable.

Honestly, they almost blinded me with those their cool stunts sha but their plot holes was just too obvious. Marvel movies are for people that can't ask questions
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
olu4life:

Pure wack

@funjosh, ifahear, d film was extremely boring cheesy

Friend Request - Nice horror movie. Initially wasnt expecting much from the title cos its similar to "Unfriended". Unfriended was one boring horror carried out on skype, while friend request is on Facebook. What next? Instagram? cheesy grin Now im just seeing a movie under genre "horror". My rating 7/10
friend request?... IMDb rating 5.6/10...not watching it thou
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Now downloading The secret life of pets smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Running Scared (1986).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jennyebi(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
devious maids..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zannx(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Currently watching free state of Jones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Harley & the Davison's 3 parts TV series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
The Shallows cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mizzyapreel: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
marauders is waste of mb and time divide squad gosh it's silly I regretted having a huge urge to watch that movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MSGAMBLE9, Kaycee7(m), spookem(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.