Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3785561 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by amosblisz: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chai after downloading death race 2050 bluray from fzmovies and it didn't show....pained much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by amosblisz: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
:PChai after downloading death race 2050 bluray from fzmovies and it didn't show....pained much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
amosblisz:
Chai after downloading death race 2050 bluray from fzmovies and it didn't show....pained much

Lol.

I feel you.

Underworld blood wars is a waste of time and not worth 700mb.

Seen.

Overflogged

Unworthy.

My opinion.

They should stop here. No need to continue.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lana1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Finally watched Resident Evil today. Sad to see the series go. No more Milla Jovovich... cry cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kaycee7:
Just ignore them. Anybody trying to get noticed on any movie forum either bashes Deadpool, Dr Strange, Batman vs Superman & Suicide Squad. It's really pathetic
apart from doctor strange wey make sense... thank God u know ur oda listings are wack movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RinzyReviews: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonySpike:

Doctor Strange is one hell of an overrated 'Iron man' origin story! Apart from the stunning visuals which is ripped-off of Nolan's Inception, I find nothing exceptional in the movie.
Yea. The visuals reminded me of Inception. I loved the movie, though as you said it is an overrated piece, but a good watch all the same.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
KealDrogo:
Blood wars HDRIP_HIGH 700MB out already.
Downloading right away...

Don't waste your data on HDRIP. Give it a few weeks, WebRIP or WebDL will be out.

HDRIP isnt that clear and might ruin the experience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2017
KealDrogo:

750MB WEB-DL 720p is out too. And i thought HDRip has more visual quality to WEB-DL! Maybe i will check them out.

If you are using a good website, there should be screenshots uploaded for you to check.

Or you could just try

Ganool dot is. Go with your AdBlock plus and pop up blocker.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Damfostopper:
apart from doctor strange wey make sense... thank God u know ur oda listings are wack movies
Alright. List the movies that make sense in your opinion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
Alright. List the movies that make sense in your opinion.
zootopia....
jungle book....
Secret soldiers of Benghazi....
Autopsy of Jane doe....
The wildlife...
Criminal....
Don't breathe....
kickboxer vengeance....
The conjuring....
skiptrace....those movies rock
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
KealDrogo:

750MB WEB-DL 720p is out too. And i thought HDRip has more visual quality to WEB-DL! Maybe i will check them out.

No vex pls....aw u dy download am...u dey sub?....700mb...chai.....glo...MTN or etisalat...

Glo pls na...since Monday.....download speed is poor....ve nuh watch film truawt diz week....."crying"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
KealDrogo:

grin abeg stop crying Jor... I Usually use Glo too but there network is as terrible as the Nigerian economy right now.
I switched to Airtel 3× data; here is the message sent to me: i do 500# 750mb weekly subs x2= 2250mb strictly for downloads. That's what i'm managing o.

Godbless oooo....thank you.....cause glo has been down since Monday....m getting full bars..
Buh d speed is terrible...

Would do d airtel...thanks.....meanwhile let's pray for glo

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Damfostopper:
zootopia....
jungle book....
Autopsy of Jane doe....
The wildlife...
Criminal....
Don't breathe....
kickboxer vengeance....
The conjuring....
I'm not surprised. Just look at all the wack movies you listed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Godbless oooo....thank you.....cause glo has been down since Monday....m getting full bars..

My suggestion, i use etisalat night plan, N200 for 1gb. And you can get as much as N1000 for 5gb a night. And etisalat is super fast here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MoyoGENERAL: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Passengers!
Not bad!
8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
VERY dry something
armadeo:

Lol.

I feel you.

Underworld blood wars is a waste of time and not worth 700mb.

Seen.

Overflogged

Unworthy.

My opinion.

They should stop here. No need to continue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UjSizzle(f): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lana1:
Finally watched Resident Evil today. Sad to see the series go. No more Milla Jovovich... cry cry
Ratings?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
I spit on your grave 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phrezzz: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Deepwater Horizon 7/10.. still looking forward to watching Moonlight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

it appears the ineffectiveness of that network is at an all time high presently.

i just ported to glo about two weeks ago having been told that their network has improved, now am trying to port to airtel and been told i have to wait 45 days! am so pissed with that network! despite how far it has come it still struggles behind etisalat that arrived last of all the network?
i feel compelled to question how business savy adenuga is, for him to have a company that performs so poorly! na to just dey build house upandan for banana island and dey name street after himself. poor customer delivery and satisfaction! assholes! #rantover!

@topic: i find that Trolls movie very much for toddlers after wasting a good amount of megabytes i struggled to download with glo's erratic network!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
oyetpel:

My suggestion, i use etisalat night plan, N200 for 1gb. And you can get as much as N1000 for 5gb a night. And etisalat is super fast here.

etisalat is super fast everywhere, wondered why i even ported sef
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vorpal:

it appears the ineffectiveness of that network is at an all time high presently.

i just ported to glo about two weeks ago having been told that their network has improved, now am trying to port to airtel and been told i have to wait 45 days! am so pissed with that network! despite how far it has come it still struggles behind etisalat that arrived last of all the network?
i feel compelled to question how business savy adenuga is, for him to have a company that performs so poorly! na to just dey build house upandan for banana island and dey name street after himself. poor customer delivery and satisfaction! assholes! #rantover!

@topic: i find that Trolls movie very much for toddlers after wasting a good amount of megabytes i struggled to download with glo's erratic network!

Glo lol! I have all 4 major networks but I find Etisalat to be the fastest of them all. Port to Etisalat and solve any problem about ineffectiveness but also bear in mind that they don't have cheap data plans and very wide network coverage.

Hacksaw Ridge was bloody awesome. 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Csami:

Glo lol! I have all 4 major networks but I find Etisalat to be the fastest of them all. Port to Etisalat and solve any problem about ineffectiveness but also bear in mind that they don't have cheap data plans and very wide network coverage.

Hacksaw Ridge was bloody awesome. 8/10

I am really pissed,despite the under water fibre optic cable he ran, the resources have failed to deliver and yet the man has not gone on a purge and aimed for gold to best the likes of mtn? oil money have made so many people become lazy with their business acumen!

I hope by the time the 45days elasped i would have been ported to airtel. I will have just thrown away the sim but for what the number is connected to, i just have to endure!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moana
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Damfostopper:

Dead pool appealed to metheres something about his sense of humour I get.

Dr strange I think I waited too long to see it hence it's just there.

Suicide squad is the first super hero movie I deleted. I still haven't finished man of steel but I didn't delete it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
KealDrogo:

You don't mean it...

For real bro.

Anyway experience is the best teacher.

One man's meat is a vegetarians nightmare.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Damfostopper:
zootopia....
jungle book....
Autopsy of Jane doe....
The wildlife...
Criminal....
Don't breathe....
kickboxer vengeance....
The conjuring....

Good list. Haven't seen skip trace. Good Started it but immediately got turned of when jackie started his routine stunts.

Kickboxer no time.

Conjuring... reviews have me the creeps. No way.

Criminal was just there.

Jane Doe was creepy as F.

Jungle book now that's a movie.

secret soldiers. Epic.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
I spit on your grave 3

This shit is still on.

Common man. They should let it rest. The initial shock has worn off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m), MrJorge(m), Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.