Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3765282 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
oyetpel:

Ask daamazing

My useless neighbor...lol....he doesn't know either...same as me....we r just here....waiting fr glo's head to correct.........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daamazing(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....all my movies are 720p.....almost all......lol....I used fzmovies bfr....thanks bro....

Was using glo....till dey went gaga.....ve chewed the sim sha.....glo is O.Y.O
you chew your sim

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kaycee7:
Could you stop rating BvS? You just said you don't like drama. I don't like horror and you won't see me rating a horror movie.

No vex bros
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
daamazing:
you chew your sim

Lol......crazy nigga.....as e dy hot na...lmfao
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

You got it wrong! This is not about wanting more of action fights, most people would have loved the fight BTW superman and bat but that particular scene was the main critical point in the movie. BvS has a interesting story but Zack zynder failed to build a captivating plot all what batman was doing in the movie was how to kill off superman he's like more of maniac obsessed with killing, even the main villain luthor hasn't got that kind of obsession.
You talked about wonder woman having less conversation, but you forgot that's her purpose not to reveal too much about herself she adds some kinda dynamism and a bit of mystery. If not for her introduction the whole plot will just be plain boring bat and superman senseless fights and not to forget the thrill she brought in towards the end...
Suicide Squads storyline may be somewhat straight and simple but what they are able to achieve was a well executed plot and directing with a bit of comedy harley queen's character was charming and at least we don't see any lame scenes where someone will be crying his mother name not to be killed. You get what i'm talking about...
Bvs has an interesting story but Zack Snyder failed to build a captivating plot? This sounds contradictory.
Suicide Squad's plot was well executed and directed? Are you actually being serious here?
Do explain why the "Martha" scene is lame?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by miaaanir: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
I watching breaking bad cheesy
this scene:
http://www.instagir.com/p/1164817409242738266_348061706

aaaaa crazy lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by miaaanir: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
labi1977:
just got latest xmen, spidey, **cap 2 etc - plan to finish g.o.t 4

xmen is great!
wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lana1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Taken. Always a nice watch

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lana1:
smiley
Countdown 82 days for GOTG 2..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KealDrogo: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by labi1977(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
miaaanir:

xmen is great!
wink

Apocalypse is great, mayb x2 other xmen films mostly suck tho :p lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by labi1977(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
kealdrogo, kaycee7 sorry but both films kinda suck, avengers series is going cosmic

DC, heartbreaking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lana1(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2017
October 1st
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
KealDrogo:

Nothing contradictory. Your capacity of understanding is questionable.
A book can have an interesting story but bringing it out as a motion picture to the to the cinema may not be as interesting as it were in the original adaptation. There are many films that fails in this aspect, BvS is one of such and is all due to Zack synda (my opinion)
Still on the Martha scene, if you can't understand what is lame about it then I'm surely envious of you. You definitely can enjoy any crappy movie and be very much okay with it, good for you.
You requested i explain the Martha scene that's why i will be writing this...

Let's say me Kealdrogo and you Kaycee7. I hold a very strong grudge of you and i wouldn't rest not until i fullfilled my plans of killing you. Then came the opportunity i ended up beating the crap out of you and just when i'm about to execute my long awaited plans all of a sudden you (Kaycee7) started shouting Ngozi! Ngozi! Save Ngozi. Wtf You miraculously remembered we have the same maiden name abi? What does our mother's name get to do with it? And you expected me to spare ya life just like that? All because you're a cry baby calling mommy's name like superman to save ya life abi? Plz.....................
that's the lamest illogical scene i have seen recently (ma opinion) just the way Suicide Squad does not suit you, you also entitled to yours.

Pardon me. It escaped my mind that the story is an adaptation.

If that's how you interpret the "Martha" scene, no wonder you think it's lame.
Supes had no idea Bats' mom's name was also Martha. The Martha cry wasn't a cry for mercy. It was a cry of desperation. But, the slim coincidence was what saved Superman's life. If Superman had shouted "Lois, Lana, Mary, e.t.c", it would have meant nothing to Batman. Superman wasn't begging for his life. If anything, he was begging for his mother's life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lana1:
smiley

Crazily waiting too oh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kaycee7:
Pardon me. It escaped my mind that the story is an adaptation.

If that's how you interpret the "Martha" scene, no wonder you think it's lame.
Supes had no idea Bats' mom's name was also Martha. The Martha cry wasn't a cry for mercy. It was a cry of desperation. But, the slim coincidence was what saved Superman's life. If Superman had shouted "Lois, Lana, Mary, e.t.c", it would have meant nothing to Batman. Superman wasn't begging for his life. If anything, he was begging for his mother's life.

Stop debating......if he/she hates the movie.....so be it...we the lovers will keep on loving it..........dey shld watch films dey understand......not what's not meant for them....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
KealDrogo:

Nothing contradictory. Your capacity of understanding is questionable.
A book can have an interesting story but bringing it out as a motion picture to the to the cinema may not be as interesting as it were in the original adaptation. There are many films that fails in this aspect, BvS is one of such and is all due to Zack synda (my opinion)
Still on the Martha scene, if you can't understand what is lame about it then I'm surely envious of you. You definitely can enjoy any crappy movie and be very much okay with it, good for you.
You requested i explain the Martha scene that's why i be writing this...

Let's say me Kealdrogo and you Kaycee7. I hold a very strong grudge of you and i wouldn't rest not until i fullfilled my plans of killing you. Then came the opportunity i ended up beating the crap out of you and just when i'm about to execute my long awaited plans all of a sudden you (Kaycee7) started shouting Ngozi! Ngozi! Save Ngozi. Wtf You miraculously remembered we have the same maiden name abi? What does our mother's name get to do with it? And you expected me to spare ya life just like that? All because you're a cry baby calling mommy's name like superman to save ya life abi? Plz.....................
that's the lamest illogical scene i have seen recently (ma opinion) just the way Suicide Squad does not suit you, you also entitled to yours.

Oga....na you ni....buh how come na.....u suppose like d film.na......ahan....ez nuh fair oh.....buh tz a free world na grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gabnite: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Delilah - Nollywood series
Fresh off the boat - Hollywood series
The shooter - Hollywood series
You can also watch and download on "Daddy Yo" app available on google playstore

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
I know I'm late to the party but I just saw La La Land and Hidden Figures. La La Land gave me nostalgia. It reminded me a lot of Casablanca and I finally understand the hype surrounding it. It's a lovely musical.
Hidden Figures is as amazing as a movie can be.

La La Land : 8.5/10
Hidden Figures : 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
OgidiOlu3:
I know I'm late to the party but I just saw La La Land and Hidden Figures. La La Land gave me nostalgia. It reminded me a lot of Casablanca and I finally understand the hype surrounding it. It's a lovely musical.
Hidden Figures is as amazing as a movie can be.

La La Land : 8.5/10
Hidden Figures : 9/10
You are not the only latecomer. After seeing La La Land it called to mind the Golden Age of Hollywood. Guess that's why it garnered so many Oscar noms. Still haven't seen Hidden Figures. So much talk about it being an excellent film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
mrletsgo:
You are not the only latecomer. After seeing La La Land it called to mind the Golden Age of Hollywood. Guess that's why it garnered so many Oscar noms. Still haven't seen Hidden Figures. So much talk about it being an excellent film.

Maa man! How have you been na? You should watch Hidden Figures o. Those ladies acted very well. They were impressive. Mary is my favourite character tho. That lady get sharp mouth grin. Btw, when do I get to see your movie na? I don be your fan be that o cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Maa man! How have you been na? You should watch Hidden Figures o. Those ladies acted very well. They were impressive. Mary is my favourite character tho. That lady get sharp mouth grin. Btw, when do I get to see your movie na? I don be your fan be that o cheesy
Bros. Movie time still far o. I'm still developing the script. Before we'll nw source for funds to begin production. Just kip your fingers crossed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
mrletsgo:
Bros. Movie time still far o. I'm still developing the script. Before we'll nw source for funds to begin production. Just kip your fingers crossed
It is well bro. The Lord will see us all through.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hacksaw ridge is just mind blowing... D war scenes are just awesome. 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvel got it all wrong with Doctor strange. It would be the first marvel movie that am not going to see twice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Stop debating......if he/she hates the movie.....so be it...we the lovers will keep on loving it..........dey shld watch films dey understand......not what's not meant for them....
He took the time to air his views on the movie. And he debates well. If he was trolling, I wouldn't give him time of day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaymaestro(m): 1:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Goahead:
Marvel got it all wrong with Doctor strange. It would be the first marvel movie that am not going to see twice.

Ironically, It's the only recent CBM that I got to watch twice apart from CA:WS . Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2017
This the wedding party funny die

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Ebubemg:
This the wedding party funny die
Bruh please help with d download link

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.