Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3793926 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) ... (3847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nemesis4you: 5:20pm On May 12
abduleez1:

It's been long I saw you in the military threads.

Yeah don't visit lately and nothing to say there
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31pm On May 12
Nemesis4you:

In real world operatives are the most unassuming ones. whats the point in training if it allows the other party to identify you with the traits you trained to cultivate eg body movements, gestures, reactions which inevitably make you stand out.

The 1st cardinal requirement of any operative worth its salt is not his/her fighting skills but their ability to blend into their environment and not raise suspicions while performing their assumed role, which itself is rare ie using own people inside target country, better to use discontent people or those for hire from target country itself.

only in movies a so called agent can fight his/her way out by engaging 10s and even 100s of enemies. In real life it means that their ass is cooked 200% grin
The Americans and Homeland are shows that really nailed the whole spy iish...

They know how to blend in very well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:52pm On May 12
πŸŽ₯ The Mountain Between Us (2017) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On May 12
Seems to be doing fine despite the low 'B' Cinemascore.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:12pm On May 12
Finally....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:53pm On May 12
abduleez1:
Finally....
Exactly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bongadu: 10:13am On May 13
Blood vessel

Good start but sloppy ending

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 5:02pm On May 13
Breath of life cleared the AMVCAs. Leaving nothing for a tribe called judah. Oyaskii return the money funke akindele paid you to hype her movie. It did not work. Thief
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:14pm On May 13
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 5:40pm On May 13
"The Fall Guy" being an Intellectual Property (IP) film based on the original series that aired for five seasons in the 1980s makes its underperformance at the box office even more amusing to me. The fact that prominent executives invested approximately $140 million in an original concept initially struck me as peculiar when I read that rumor. This may be due to the observation that only a few original projects receive even half of that budget for production. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hersarhn: 6:11pm On May 13
love lies bleeding. did that lady seriously turn into a giant? that part was totally unnecessary...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 6:29pm On May 13
abduleez1:
Finally....
this movie is not on the high seas yet??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 8:05pm On May 13
Alright, let's see what it's like.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58pm On May 13
cuffee:
Breath of life cleared the AMVCAs. Leaving nothing for a tribe called judah. Oyaskii return the money funke akindele paid you to hype her movie. It did not work. Thief

Breath of Life was by far the better movie...

A Tribe of Judah was overhyped af...
It was pretty mid tbh...I don't know where the hype came from

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:59pm On May 13
Greatdesi:
Alright, let's see what it's like.
at last, we feast. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On May 13
SOZINN:
"The Fall Guy" being an Intellectual Property (IP) film based on the original series that aired for five seasons in the 1980s makes its underperformance at the box office even more amusing to me. The fact that prominent executives invested approximately $140 million in an original concept initially struck me as peculiar when I read that rumor. This may be due to the observation that only a few original projects receive even half of that budget for production. Lol.

I'm hearing its about $130mn.... I was shocked as fvvk too seeing that budget for an original film.
But that film's fall is weird to me.... upon all the premium marketing I was seeing for weeks leading to its release.

Shebi you sef don dey agree with me now abi the prospects of "Original Films". grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:41pm On May 13
abduleez1:

I'm hearing its about $130mn.... I was shocked as fvvk too seeing that budget for an original film.
But that film's fall is weird to me.... upon all the premium marketing I was seeing for weeks leading to its release.

Shebi you sef don dey agree with me now abi the prospects of "Original Films". grin
Bro right at the money! Upon the stunt they pulled in the oscars, big names of last year and massive marketing, they flopped, premium tears for the studio
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:22pm On May 13
Illusioneffect:

this movie is not on the high seas yet??

I still no even sure sef cos I ain't seen it in my searoutes. But I know say e no fit pass this month sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:11am On May 14
abduleez1:

I still no even sure sef cos I ain't seen it in my searoutes. But I know say e no fit pass this month sha.
I doubt it's on the highsea. It just came out. I'm guessing it won't be long before they dump it on the highsea though, because it's doing badly... im not surprise though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:14am On May 14
They don't make them like this anymore. Been rewatching old movies these days

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:30am On May 14
joseph1832:
I doubt it's on the highsea. It just came out. I'm guessing it won't be long before they dump it on the highsea though, because it's doing badly... im not surprise though.
"The Boy and the Heron" doing badly?
How? Where? When?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:18am On May 14
joseph1832:
Wetin dis Baba dey talkπŸ˜‚ fifth highest grossing Japanese movie of all time is not doing well?πŸ˜‚ Something that stayed in theatres for longer than three months
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:18am On May 14
phr0nesis:

"The Boy and the Heron" doing badly?
How? Where? When?
E reach to askπŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:25am On May 14
People are saying the Deadpool and Wolverine movie sucks ass
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On May 14
Illusioneffect:
People are saying the Deadpool and Wolverine movie sucks ass
Every review/ratings site could give that movie a 0.5/10 and I'd still be hyped to see it on the opening weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 10:54am On May 14
Kaycee7:
Every review/ratings site could give that movie a 0.5/10 and I'd still be hyped to see it on the opening weekend.
i thought they banished you to earth 111
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:59am On May 14
Illusioneffect:

Wetin dis Baba dey talkπŸ˜‚ fifth highest grossing Japanese movie of all time is not doing well?πŸ˜‚ Something that stayed in theatres for longer than three months
I'm referring to The Fall Guy, not whatever you think I'm referring to.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:13am On May 14
abduleez1:
Anyone knows what's happened to Pu7pl3... Man has been absent for a while now. For like 3 months or so Baba never show up.

Hope all is well with him?? πŸ™πŸ½

I'm here bro
Thanks for looking out

Thehulk616
Kaycee7

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:18pm On May 14
pu7pl3:

I'm here bro
Thanks for looking out

Thehulk616
Kaycee7

Welcome back bruv. πŸ˜‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:22pm On May 14
pu7pl3:

I'm here bro
Thanks for looking out

Thehulk616
Kaycee7

Welcome back man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:27pm On May 14
Francis Ford Coppola showcases his decades long movie....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1QyAYa60g?si=R7fUT--1X6pPVaUo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) ... (3847) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: pepemendy(m), Phethar007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.