Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,315 members, 7,850,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3810470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On May 15
abduleez1:

Dey play.... Which breathing dey difficult cos I no understand this your banter. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀭🀭🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tamdun: 6:02pm On May 15
Who's watching Dark matter (2024),the first 3 episode is 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:38pm On May 15
Elite milking No? cuz I don't think this mf has enough back story for a whole Γ ss movie. I dey background dey observe sha ,πŸ₯±

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:45pm On May 15
oyaskii:
Elite milking No? cuz I don't think this mf has enough back story for a whole Γ ss movie. I dey background dey observe sha ,πŸ₯±

Lol, wetin you expect. Lionsgate is probably the major studio with the least number of franchises to call upon. Others are re-engineering their old franchises for more money. They got no choice.

But this one wey you dey use Xavi pic like dis. You dey troll Barca fans? grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:49pm On May 15
abduleez1:

Dey play.... Which breathing dey difficult cos I no understand this your banter. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When you launch probe to look into pu7pl3 absence, I know say e don hook you for neck. Man was like, "Akant take it anymore".
Anyway Na all of us happy say him don return
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:55pm On May 15
Dunno what's this about but shΓ―t is funny as fvvk. Exactly when FFC dropped his trailer for his new films almost all the trades in the industry simultaneously reporting this incident and it's like they want the man to fail by all means.

Won't be surprised if it's probably a major studio behind this for not kowtowing to them.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:56pm On May 15
phr0nesis:

When you launch probe to look into pu7pl3 absence, I know say e don hook you for neck. Man was like, "Akant take it anymore".
Anyway Na all of us happy say him don return

Okay oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:20pm On May 15
Feed me more!! Can't wait. cheesy grin
She's seriously expanding her craft.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On May 15
Progress... We will be there.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:48pm On May 15
abduleez1:

Lol, wetin you expect. Lionsgate is probably the major studio with the least number of franchises to call upon. Others are re-engineering their old franchises for more money. They got no choice.

But this one wey you dey use Xavi pic like dis. You dey troll Barca fans? grin grin
lol shey they did a show on the John Wick universe not long ago?

The Barca meme na stray bullet 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:49pm On May 15
We are so backkk πŸƒπŸ˜©

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:08pm On May 15
The Idea of You.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:07pm On May 15
oyaskii:
lol shey they did a show on the John Wick universe not long ago?

The Barca meme na stray bullet 😁

Ehn, na from that one dem wan use take start na to understand the franchise mania and the milking.
There's still an Anna De Armas upcoming "Ballerina" in the same universe this year.

Barca just dey collect stray bullet anyhow this year. 😭😭
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On May 15
oyaskii:
We are so backkk πŸƒπŸ˜©

I don dey see high praise for this film throughout this week.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:21pm On May 15
Damn, if WB don't stop, this year will go up in flames.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Westman001: 10:22pm On May 15
Pray make anticipation no kee me on this.

Nobody II

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Westman001: 10:24pm On May 15
Nampat! Nampat! Nampat!

El fi ni aata!!!!!

Who's ready for some hobbits and dwarves actions. After 2yrs waiting.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:33pm On May 15
Tiktok has destroyed my attention span.
I find it so difficult to sit through a movie these days
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:46pm On May 15
Queen.... Bring that bag.... 😘😘

I know say we got the win even tho I never watch am. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:47pm On May 15
SOZINN:
Damn, if WB don't stop, this year will go up in flames.

WB will most likely win this year's box office. grin Back to back box office success. This is been a very long time since WB seen this dominance... 2018 was the last really good year for WB but the dominance wasn't as strong as this. Maybe, Zasman's magic is working... πŸ€§πŸ€”πŸ‘€

But Disney got some strong contenders lined up.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:55pm On May 15
Smart move if you ask me.... WB already has very strong films for this year filling up almost the entire calendar. So they should push this potentially big one to next year as it's scanty.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:55pm On May 15
abduleez1:

I don dey see high praise for this film throughout this week.
I have just seen it had the "infamous 7 minutes ovation at Cannes". That's not always a good sign πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:56pm On May 15
oyaskii:
I have just seen it had the "infamous 7 minutes ovation at Cannes". That's not always a good sign πŸ˜…

Lol....
Wetin I know be say, highest the 7 minutes ovation means no box office muscle. πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:12am On May 16
abduleez1:
Feed me more!! Can't wait. cheesy grin
She's seriously expanding her craft.

As she is "getting into shape" make those boobs no reduce oh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:06am On May 16
Westman001:
Nampat! Nampat! Nampat!

El fi ni aata!!!!!

Who's ready for some hobbits and dwarves actions. After 2yrs waiting.
trailer has 300k dislikes. No one watched it all through
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 11:44am On May 16
It should have been a female director as the main character is female. After all na so Hollywood dn craze reach. Black main character, black director. Asian main lead, Asian director.
abduleez1:
Progress... We will be there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:32pm On May 16
pu7pl3:

As she is "getting into shape" make those boobs no reduce oh

Na so.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 1:36pm On May 16
Damn.. Too much hate grin this movie is a failure on arrival

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:37pm On May 16
samistry:
It should have been a female director as the main character is female. After all na so Hollywood dn craze reach. Black main character, black director. Asian main lead, Asian director.

Wetin concern me with gender. As far as the person is a good/great choice and fit for the job.

Mention at least 3 good female directors that you know that can deliver a good major superhero movie?? And pls don't mention Patty Jenkins.

NB: I'm not saying just mention ANY female director oo, I mean a female director and with a good track record with a flexibility that can direct a superhero project.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:18pm On May 16
abduleez1:

Wetin concern me with gender. As far as the person is a good/great choice and fit for the job.

Mention at least 3 good female directors that you know that can deliver a good major superhero movie??

NB: I'm not saying just mention ANY female director oo, I mean a female director and with a good track record with a flexibility that can direct a superhero project.

Ava Duvernay
Greta Gerwig &
Patty JenkinsπŸ™ƒ

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:14pm On May 16
pu7pl3:

Ava Duvernay
Greta Gerwig &
Patty JenkinsπŸ™ƒ

Lol, Patty Jenkins na minus already. Not that she's not good but because she's already known and popular, so everybody Sabi am. Also, she's been at DC before.

As for Greta Gerwig, despite me being a huge fan of her movies, I doubt her prowess for the superhero genre. Na because of Barbie dey make people ship her for Supergirl.

Ava Duvernay, still doubtful but I reckon she's a more accomplished filmmaker than Greta in terms of superhero genre with her dabbling in New Gods and CW's Naomi.

You're still one director short. No Patty Jenkins. πŸ˜‚

Na 5 directors I wan talk, but to make am easy for am, make him gimme 3. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 3:39pm On May 16
Man totally misses the irony of my post calling out Hollywood and their antics. See black widow, wonder woman, captain marvel directed by females. Even blue beetle na Latino direct am because the character na Latino. Shang Chi no be Asian male direct am? Black panther also.
I dn add Kathryn bigelow join purple list
abduleez1:

Mention at least 3 good female directors that you know that can deliver a good major superhero movie?? And pls don't mention Patty Jenkins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.