Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3746153 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Selma, American Sniper, Fury. I actually enjoyed Fury alot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
proffnico:
Alexander and the terrible horrible noGood very bad day...
could you pls share the link to this movie, hope itz in clear HD quality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Goodkidd:
Pitt killed it..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Preboy:

could you pls share the link to this movie, hope itz in clear HD quality
http://fzmoviez.in/video/view/26419968

http://fzmoviez.in/video/view/26419952

Click To Download ( Automatically From Best Server )
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
cao:

Apparently, he isn't hooked on a feeling and he's definitely not high on believing.
hope the two marvel films that would be released later this year would be better.age of ultron and ant man
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
cao:

Apparently, he isn't hooked on a feeling and he's definitely not high on believing.
ant man and age of ultron coming out later this year hope it would be better
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
purplekayc:
ant man and age of ultron coming out later this year hope it would be better
I'm a fan of GotG, I'm definitely looking forward to the next batch of MCU films & tv shows (Netflix will be doing Daredevil, Jenny Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and ending with them teaming up as The Defenders; Agent Carter is killing it right now, that woman will end you with a stapler, with her make-up & dress still intact; Agents of SHIELD looks like it might kill us now they've started the Inhumans arc). Right now Marvel can do no wrong, see how Big Hero 6 (it might have the Disney logo on it, but it's based on a Marvel comic) is doing well.
Marvel seems to have got the perfect cast and crew to give you a rather enjoyable experience disguised as movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
proffnico:
Pitt killed it..

I'm telling ya. I see dat movie all the time like it's a song. That rookie soldier too did soo well. He played d rookie character soo well

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2015
proffnico:
http://fzmoviez.in/video/view/26419968

http://fzmoviez.in/video/view/26419952

Click To Download ( Automatically From Best Server )
thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2015
cao:

I'm a fan of GotG, I'm definitely looking forward to the next batch of MCU films & tv shows (Netflix will be doing Daredevil, Jenny Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and ending with them teaming up as The Defenders; Agent Carter is killing it right now, that woman will end you with a stapler, with her make-up & dress still intact; Agents of SHIELD looks like it might kill us now they've started the Inhumans arc). Right now Marvel can do no wrong, see how Big Hero 6 (it might have the Disney logo on it, but it's based on a Marvel comic) is doing well.
Marvel seems to have got the perfect cast and crew to give you a rather enjoyable experience disguised as movies.
In as much as everyone is a fan of different shows and comic universe, I beg to differ on your ratings of marvel shows, which tends to lean on your preference of Marvel's comic universe.
serioulsy, there isn't any marvel show that is currently killing it, agent carter just started and yet I can't bring myself to watch the ep2 which has been on my phone for weeks. Agents of shield was kinda interesting until it became boring, I stopped at ep9 cus of the inconsistent of their storyline... oh wait! they didn't even have any.
All I'm trying to say is that marvel should quit making series and just focus on making movies which they are good at. Comic movie series is a DC thing, marvel should just stick to what works for them

#N0 0FF3N$E M€AΠT
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
purplekayc:
So much hype about this movie dont know maybe to call it a comedy
or action film.
This is the worst marvel movie have seen so far
Seconded!!!
Waisted about 600mb to download the shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Preboy:

In as much as everyone is a fan of different shows and comic universe, I beg to differ on your ratings of marvel shows, which tends to lean on your preference of Marvel's comic universe.
serioulsy, there isn't any marvel show that is currently killing it, agent carter just started and yet I can't bring myself to watch the ep2 which has been on my phone for weeks. Agents of shield was kinda interesting until it became boring, I stopped at ep9 cus of the inconsistent of their storyline... oh wait! they didn't even have any.
All I'm trying to say is that marvel should quit making series and just focus on making movies which they are good at. Comic movie series is a DC thing, marvel should just stick to what works for them

#N0 0FF3N$E M€AΠT
To each their own, we're all entitled to our opinion, even if we don't agree. Now, why was 'no offense meant' written in leet? Since it would have been easier using qwerty keypad/keyboard, instead changing between numerals, symbols and cyrillic...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniperwolf(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Goodkidd:

The Battle that killed Brad Pitt in FURY was the only interesting part. American Sniper was a masterpiece
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
sniperwolf:

The Battle that killed Brad Pitt in FURY was the only interesting part. American Sniper was a masterpiece

Lol I beg to disagree. I think Fury was more intense. Also the lack of a very good melancholic soundtrack kinda made American Sniper dull but the movies is a classic anyway. Clint Eastwood is a legend and all but I'd rank Lone survivor over American Sniper tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniperwolf(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Goodkidd:

Lol I beg to disagree. I think Fury was more intense. Also the lack of a very good melancholic soundtrack kinda made American Sniper dull but the movies is a classic anyway. Clint Eastwood is a legend and all but I'd rank Lone survivor over American Sniper tho

Lone Survivor? C'mon... It's a good action movie without a story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ptrdestiation cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jorhney(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nightcrawler ...Dope movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:
purplekayc:
Ptrdestiation cheesy
Nice movie. Especially Predestination
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
dljbd1:

Nice movie. Especially Predestination
Predestination! Nice movie? Don't make me convulse with laughter.

Why must I have a genius IQ and a Phd in Quantum Physics before embarking on the tedium journey of understanding a movie?

How can a person give birth to himself/herself, be his own wife and husband and later kill himself in the future.
Although the premise was a little intriguing, the plot was complex and too hard to follow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2015
boofydon:

Why must I have a genius IQ and a Phd in Quantum Physics before embarking on the tedium journey of understanding a movie?

How can a person give birth to himself/herself, be his own wife and husband and later kill himself in the future.
Although the premise was a little intriguing, the plot was complex and too hard to follow
whats wrong with predestination?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by guente02(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2015
boofydon:

Really seconded. The movie just talking me back and forth making it quite complex to dig the story.
Its not waste of bandwidth tho.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aida13: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Goodkidd:

Looking for a link for Selma and American Sniper...any ideas, thanks!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:
Nightcrawler was an interesting movie, the fact that you were kinda rooting for a hustler, who would do anything to get ahead, was a testament to Jake Gyllenhaal being an awesome actor. Unlike Mark Wahlberg's character in The Gambler, where I just wanted to punch him so many times, I facepalmed so many times in the cinema, I gave myself a headache. Although, I'll give Mark some credit for making me want to punch the guy, since the actor seems rather likeable.
I'm looking forward to watching Kingsmen: The Secret Service tonight. Gotta love how Millarworld comics are just freely adapted to films now. Fingers crossed that Super Crooks gets the same treatment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Horrible bosses 2. cheesy
I rolled over spluttering, and came to rest convulsed with breathless laughter. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nickz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
The imitation Game
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
cao:

To each their own, we're all entitled to our opinion, even if we don't agree. Now, why was 'no offense meant' written in leet? Since it would have been easier using qwerty keypad/keyboard, instead changing between numerals, symbols and cyrillic...
you're ryt, different strokes for different folks... BTW, do you know when AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON going to be released?

@bolded... everyone's got a hobby, itz just something I do
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:

you're ryt, different strokes for different folks... BTW, do you know when AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON going to be released?

@bolded... everyone's got a hobby, itz just something I do
24/4/2015 (UK). The US will get it on 1/5/2015. I've no idea about the Naija release date. For some odd reason the UK always gets MCU films before the Americans. All I know is, if my local cinema does the double feature bill they've been doing for all the MCU sequels (except Iron Man), I'll be there on the 23rd fangirling my butt off, while explaining the post credit scenes to n00bs.

@bolded, LWKMD. I honestly spent about a minute laughing at that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
boofydon:
Horrible bosses 2. cheesy
I rolled over spluttering, and came to rest convulsed with breathless laughter. grin
I still can't believe I forgot to watch this. Oh well, there's always the internet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CHOGON1: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
CHOGON FACILITIES CLEANING SERVICES .

‘We offer great services at a very affordable price’

We thus offer the following services.
1. Janitorial cleaning service
2. Periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices
3. Pre & Post construction/moving – in cleaning
4. Rest room/ environmental maintenance
5. Refuse collection/sewage management and disposal services
6. Curtain wall aluminum profiles/ window cleaning
7. Carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning / vacuum services
8. Executive Housekeeping
9. Fumigation and pest control for bedbugs, cockroaches , mosquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites

Janitorial Cleaning Service Scope

1. Floor Cleaning and maintenance, floor restoration: marbles restoration, granites, terrazzo
2. Vacuuming of all carpeted area
3. Dusting and cleaning of all furniture, fittings and offices utensils.
4. Sanitization of all restroom.
5. Emptying and washing of all window blinds
6. Cleaning of window/glass blind and frames
7. Polishing of all office furniture
8. Removal of cobwebs
9. General cleaning of surrounding and car pack areas.
10. Degreasing of generator house area.
11. IT equipping cleaning
12. Suspended Ceiling Cleaning Etc.

PERIODIC SPECIALITY CLEANING SERVICE SCOPE

1. Floor care/treatment stripping and scrubbing
2. Stripping of floors, with much concentration of high traffic area using scrubbing machine with stripper and other appropriate chemicals.
3. Scrubbing of all edges, skirting, and staircase to obtain the desired clean result on all floor surface area.
4. Polishing and buffing of all floor with high speed buffers and burnishes
5. Sealing and coating of polish on all hard floor(as required)
6. HARD FLOOR RESTORATION : CERAMIC TILES, MARBLES, GRANITES,TERRAZZO
i. Rejuvenation of all hard floors
ii. Floor honing such as marble, granite and terrazzo
iii. Parquet Floor Treatment and Maintenance

7. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY TREATMENT
i. Vacuuming of all carpet and rugs
ii. Steam cleaning of all carpets, rugs and upholstery using the appropriate steam cleaning machine and chemical.
iii. Spot cleaning and removal of stain on all carpets, rugs and upholstery.

8. Cleaning of reflective glass and partitions
9. Windows cleaning using squeegee and win wash with appropriate chemical
10. Polishing of anodized partitions
11. Chrome clean and polish
12. Façade cleaning
13. Road Sweeping
14. Cladding Cleaning
15. Brick Cleaning
16. Site Cabin Cleaning
17. High level Cleaning
18. Paint boot cleaning
19. Building ventilation cleaning. Etc

PRE AND POST CONSTRUCTION/MOVING- IN CLEANING.
- General detailed cleaning exercise done before and after pre-occupation of tenants in homes or offices.

D. FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL EXERCISE
- pyrettrial residual dusting of building
- Spraying and mist fogging
- Larviciding and deratization of entire site and surrounding area
E. HOME MAID CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit.

For more details please contact CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
+2348072292381
10 Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
cao:

24/4/2015 (UK). The US will get it on 1/5/2015. I've no idea about the Naija release date. For some odd reason the UK always gets MCU films before the Americans. Allor ffot now is, if my local cinema does the double feat ure bill they've been doing for all the MCU sequels (except Iron Man), I'll be there on the 23rd fangirling my butt off, while explaining the post credit scenes to n00bs.

@bolded, LWKMD. I honestly spent about a minute laughing at that.
thanks the info.... it seems you've got a lot planned for the 23rd, hope they don't see you as some showoff or something.
BTW, who is your favorite avenger?

@bolded, glad I could make you laughgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.