Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744990 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mindscspe
Reminds me if inception

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Preboy:

really?... you mind mentioning a few that is watchable
I only just started rewatching them so I might not be the best to ask. I really liked Flower Girl, The Last Flight to Abuja was well-directed & I liked its colour scheme. I really want to watch Phone Swap.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
dolphinheart:

I read some of ur posts and I have to say that anything you say about movies will be accepted by me . So pls be my guide .
Can u tell me five interesting and recent movies that I can download .

To give you an idea of movies I like , ill name some of the ones I found interesting and watched over and over again .
Guardians of the galaxy
Thor
American sniper
X-men films
Transformers
Hobbit and lord of the rings
Edge of tommorow
Jack Ryan
Divergent
Dracula untold
Now you see me

I guess with this you will know the kinda films ill like . So can you guide me on the next five films to watch ?
Thanks, I just watch a lot of films. I was going to watch Ex Machina today, but I'm just too tired. If you're a Michael Bay fan, there's Project Almanac (I will probably not watch it, I tend to avoid films that look like documentaries regardless of whether they're good eg Chronicle), I would recommend Kingsman: The Secret Service - the church action scene is worth the admission price. Jupiter Ascending looks like it could be a decent sci-fi blockbuster, as long as the Wachowskis don't think too much and mess it up like they did the Matrix sequels.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
cao:

I only just started rewatching them so I might not be the best to ask. I really liked Flower Girl, The Last Flight to Abuja was well-directed & I liked its colour scheme. I really want to watch Phone Swap.
lemme go check those out... I'm so not expecting anything cus nollywood always tend to disappoint
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2015
cao:

Thanks, I just watch a lot of films. I was going to watch Ex Machina today, but I'm just too tired. If you're a Michael Bay fan, there's Project Almanac (I will probably not watch it, I tend to avoid films that look like documentaries regardless of whether they're good eg Chronicle), I would recommend Kingsman: The Secret Service - the church action scene is worth the admission price. Jupiter Ascending looks like it could be a decent sci-fi blockbuster, as long as the Wachowskis don't think too much and mess it up like they did the Matrix sequels.

Kk, kingsman, Jupiter ascending right! , will keep u posted .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:08am On Feb 05, 2015
dolphinheart:

Kk, kingsman, Jupiter ascending right! , will keep u posted .

They aren't out yet. Are they.

I saw the trailer if kings man ( ignored it for a while) but it looks promising.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nickz(m): 4:37am On Feb 05, 2015
get smart
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lindsaywhatup: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2015
I am currently watching Birdman, a nominated movie for 87th Oscar. It is a little bit difficult to understand. You can read the summary for the movie Here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Endyone: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2015
The 100
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moana(f): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
ADDICTED 2014
Its quite the scandal

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
I hope to see fifty shades of grey. I want to know if that movie really does live up to its hype; which I think it won't.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Goahead:
Here you go https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1MXDzRQ3zSodjk3SnpLdDFkT1k/preview?pli=1 download and update

I must thank the gods of naira land that brought me here today.
Mehn...this app is the bomb!!! Thanks Goahead!!!
Please is there a PC version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
funkyjms:

I must thank the gods of naira land that brought me here today.
Mehn...this app is the bomb!!! Thanks Goahead!!!
Please is there a PC version
Lol...
I don't know if there's a version for PC
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Goahead:
Lol...

Okay.
With Emulator, I should be able to use it on PC.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2015
armadeo:

They aren't out yet. Are they.

I saw the trailer if kings man ( ignored it for a while) but it looks promising.
Dnt know o!, but its on my list cus cao says so. Just watched the trailer for fast and furious 7, thing its gonna be a hit. Thought I've seen everything that can be done with cars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 2:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Goahead:
Lol...

Boss, I'm having challenges with this app.

I downloaded three movies but I was only able to watch less than 10mins in each.
Also, I discovered that the extension of the downloaded movies fails to change from .temp to normal .mp4
Lastly, the size of the movies in the showbox folder in my memory card doesn't correlate with was shown in snowbox app. For example, Supremacy was 420mb in the app. But after the download, in my memory card, it reduced to 400mb and was still carrying .temp

What could be the ish?
Is there a special way you use the app?
I also hope the resume feature is truly working? Cos I had to pause at intervals due to network

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wumyett: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Hey there's. A yoruba movie I watched on ontv channel dis morning,affez oyetoro is dere,bisi komolafe,fathia balogun,yinka quadri etc.pls can anybody help me wit d name of d movie,thnaks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wumyett: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Ontv channel showed the movie around 3:30am.afeez oyetoro acted like an igbo man dere.pls I need d name of d movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
funkyjms:

Boss, I'm having challenges with this app.

I downloaded three movies but I was only able to watch less than 10mins in each.
Also, I discovered that the extension of the downloaded movies fails to change from .temp to normal .mp4
Lastly, the size of the movies in the showbox folder in my memory card doesn't correlate with was shown in snowbox app. For example, Supremacy was 420mb in the app. But after the download, in my memory card, it reduced to 400mb and was still carrying .[b]temp[b/]

What could be the ish?
Is there a special way you use the app?
I also hope the resume feature is truly working? Cos I had to pause at intervals due to network
What phone are you using?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Goahead:
What phone are you using?

Tecno F8(phantom A2)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2015
funkyjms:

Tecno F8(phantom A2)
Use third party app to play the video... Right from your showbox folder in the file manager.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Goahead:
Use third party app to play the video... Right from your showbox folder in the file manager.

Oops! I lose hope! Still the same ish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
funkyjms:

I can't afford to lose showbox
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Goahead:
I can't afford to lose showbox

Lol...of it's working for you, so no worries
Dunno why it's malfunctioning here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nymphomaniac. Vol. 1&2

Some adult scenes
18+

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Welcome to the jungle
Savages . smiley
Honor.
Worlds end

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
purplekayc:
Welcome to the jungle

now that's a movie I've gotta watch

where is ma show box app?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
funkyjms:

you sure you updated the app?

cus mine works fine

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Preboy:

you sure you updated the app?

cus mine works fine

Updated the app as how? i didn't o
Is there an update for it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
funkyjms:

Updated the app as how? i didn't o
Is there an update for it?

when you install the app, you should be asked to update, if you didn't then uninstall the app, reinstall the version pasted here then update... that should solve your problem cus mine had been working fine since I installed it(about 2 weeks ago)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dnt know o!, but its on my list cus cao says so. Just watched the trailer for fast and furious 7, thing its gonna be a hit. Thought I've seen everything that can be done with cars.
Now fear dey catch me small small, anywho I'll be watching Jupiter Ascending in about 2 hours.

I finally watched Ex-Machina, although I did fall asleep during session 2 to session 4 (Omo, I was tired and it was the only showing left in my cinema), it did pick up by the end of the second act and the ending was kinda crazy. Be warned, it's more of a drama and a slow burn thriller with mostly 3 people (2 people and a robot).

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.