Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3736111 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by temi4fash(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
koice:
If mindf**k is your thing, you might wanna check out the following:

- Stalker,
- Videodrome,
- Naked Lunch,
- Eraserhead,
- Existenz,
- The Prestige,
- Interstellar,
- 12 Monkeys,
- Looper,
- Predestination,
- Cloud Atlas,
- Shutter Island,
- Eyes wide shut,
- Vanilla Sky,
- Mulholland Drive,
- Interstate 60,
- Dust Devil,
- They Live,
- The man who fell to Earth,
- Strange Days,
- Jacobs Ladder,
- Zardoz,
- Solaris,
- Sunshine,
- Event Horizon,
- Moon,
- Black Swan,
- Mr Nobody,
- The Machinist,
- The Usual Suspects,
- Memento,
- Altered States,
- The last wave,
- Dreamscape
- Inception

You won't regret any of the ride.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:15pm On May 24, 2018
The Enemy...

There are just no words... shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
The Enemy...
There are just no words... shocked
Hahahaha grin grin
You don see wetin I dey yarn before. The movie na total mindf**k.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Hahahaha grin grin

You don see wetin I dey yarn before. The movie na total mindf**k.
Do you know that I began suspect the real situation of things when he went to see his mother, and then when he was cuddling with his 'wife'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you know that I began suspect the real situation of things when he went to see his mother, and then when he was cuddling with his 'wife'.

So what do you think? Do you think Adam and Anthony represent a conflicted man with a double life or two different people?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
Paradox 7/10. Never knew that Asian action movie could have such emotional depth. Tragic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

So what do you think? Do you think Adam and Anthony represent a conflicted man with a double life or two different people?
Spoilerssss.... cheesy cheesy

Okay, let me send you something
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Spoilerssss.... cheesy cheesy

Okay, let me send you something
Oops. That mail is no longer operational. Send it here:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Oops. That mail is no longer operational.
Sent
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Sent
Wow! you're really smart oo. You nailed it, completely. I was teetering but no more. It's amazing how your explanation make the whole jigsaw look easy. Double thumbs up! You've got yourself a new fan smiley

PS: Please edit out my email from your earlier post. I value my privacy and anonymity. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Wow! you're really smart oo. You nailed it, completely. I was teetering but no more. It's amazing how your explanation make the whole jigsaw look easy. Double thumbs up! You've got yourself a new fan smiley

PS: Please edit out my email from your earlier post. I value my privacy and anonymity. smiley
Tengz embarassed cheesy

Edited
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, not that kinda scary to me though. Loved the plot.

I was even kind enough to give Proud Mary 4/10. Very crappy movie

You're right, it's scary but not the usual grotesque kinda scary with ghosts and mangled body littered everywhere. The movie is interesting and the plot is superb. Horror movies like this are worth watching. The man is a hero. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Tengz embarassed cheesy
Edited
Much obliged. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Much obliged. cool

My pleasure smiley

When after the last scene, I just opened mouth down and was like "what the fvck just happened??" shocked

Total mind fvck. I love the concept. Absolutely brilliant
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Exactly. grin

The Shining is one scary modaf**ka... right up there with The Ring. Try and watch it, and make sure you're alone and the light switched off for maximum effect. Hehe cheesy

Don't Breath is not your average kind of horror. It's a suspense-filled survival roller coaster - an haunting hunting. When you watch it, you'll see what I mean.

Mehn... better put your thinking cap on when you watch Cloud Atlas, because that movie will scatter your brain. I have not seen a more convoluted storytelling in my life. Geez...

Me watch The Shining alone? Lol. I'll never try it. The movie is over 2 hours and since it's a 1980 movie, it will be in black and white, making it more scary. No thanks. grin

Don't Breathe is a top notch horror movie. It's suspense filled and had my heart racing. That dog really scared the shît outta me more than the man. The plot is magnificent too. Seems like I'll branch into horror movies from now on. grin

I really loved how the movie ended and the man not snitching. She earned the right to walk away and have a better life. I was gutted for the guy who was killed lastly. Tough luck.

Don't Breathe 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:05pm On May 24, 2018
Koice, I'm definitely not watching It Follows. From the looks of it, it will scare me to my bones. I'll just manage and watch The Shining because it's a Stephen King novel with high ratings.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
Koice please check your mail again. Something occurred to me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Koice please check your mail again. Something occurred to me

Check your mail.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Me watch The Shining alone? Lol. I'll never try it. The movie is over 2 hours and since it's a 1980 movie, it will be in black and white, making it more scary. No thanks. grin

Don't Breathe is a top notch horror movie. It's suspense filled and had my heart racing. That dog really scared the shît outta me more than the man. The plot is magnificent too. Seems like I'll branch into horror movies from now on. grin

I really loved how the movie ended and the man not snitching. She earned the right to walk away and have a better life. I was gutted for the guy who was killed lastly. Tough luck.

Don't Breathe 8/10

Lolz... The Shining is an 80s movie, not a 70's movie... of course it's in technicolor!

The old bat didn't snitch out of self preservation. He has quite an ugly old skeleton hidden in his closet, remember? Snitching would have triggered an investigation, and the girl if found would have sang like a canary. Yeah, I was gutted too. Good guys finished last. The guy escaped but had to go back for the girl and never made it out again. Tough luck indeed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:
Koice, I'm definitely not watching It Follows. From the looks of it, it will scare me to my bones. I'll just manage and watch The Shining because it's a Stephen King novel with high ratings.

C'mon, don't p**sy out now. Give it a watch, you'll love it. The Shining will scare you more btw. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

My pleasure smiley

When after the last scene, I just opened mouth down and was like "what the fvck just happened??" shocked

Total mind fvck. I love the concept. Absolutely brilliant

The beautiful thing about the movie is how everything start to make perfect sense at the 2nd watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
From mail checking to hook up.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

C'mon, don't p**sy out now. Give it a watch, you'll love it. The Shining will scare you more btw. cheesy

Why do I have a feeling you're trying to deceive me into watching It Follows knowing fully well that The Shining is less scary? gringrin

I've just downloaded The Shining. How it scares me will tell me if I'd have a crack at It Follows. And oh, I'm definitely not watching it till tomorrow afternoon. I don't need nightmares this night, biko. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Lolz... The Shining is an 80s movie, not a 70's movie... of course it's in technicolor!

The old bat didn't snitch out of self preservation. He has quite an ugly old skeleton hidden in his closet, remember? Snitching would have triggered an investigation, and the girl if found would have sang like a canary. Yeah, I was gutted too. Good guys finished last. The guy escaped but had to go back for the girl and never made it out again. Tough luck indeed.

I totally forgot that the old villain-turned-hero-in-my-eyes had a skeleton hidden in his closet. If the girl sings like a canary, the man is looking at a longer time in jail.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:
From mail checking to hook up.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Why do I have a feeling you're trying to deceive me into watching It Follows knowing fully well that The Shining is less scary? gringrin
Nah. I am as sincere as a blizzard on a cold Alaskan morning. The Shining is definitely scarier. Smart money is watching It Follows first to prepare yourself for the chills of the later.

Beorn:

I've just downloaded The Shining. How it scares me will tell me if I'd have a crack at It Follows. And oh, I'm definitely not watching it till tomorrow afternoon. I don't need nightmares this night, biko. grin

Haha. You're such a p**sy grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

I totally forgot that the old villain-turned-hero-in-my-eyes had a skeleton hidden in his closet. If the girl sings like a canary, the man is looking at a longer time in jail.

Definitely. He knows... that's why he kept mum. He's nothing but a two-bit child kidnapper/raper/killer. But mehn, that old bat is one tough f**ker. Imagine being blind and yet such a threat. Every sense is heightened, and a slight breath of your nostrils will give you away. The name of the film is apt indeed: don't breath.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=Beorn post=67849420][/quote]

It's here for all to see and it concerns me and it's obvious from what the mama is doing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:

It's here for all to see and it concerns me and it's obvious from what the mama is doing.

Dude, don't even go there. We were discussing a very intellectual movie, sharing theories, okay? Get your mind out of the gutter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.