Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3736074 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Dude, don't even go there. We were discussing a very intellectual movie, sharing theories, okay? Get your mind out of the gutter.

A lot more can happen from sharing theories.

We can even get a pre wedding photoshoot.

I know Ishi don't like posting spoilers, reason for the mail. so it's! just banter, don't take it too serious. Which one is gutter.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Check your mail.
Replied
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:
From mail checking to hook up.
LMAO!! cheesy

Don't worry, we will have a Wakandan styled photoshoot , complete with feathers and male gee string modesty pouch

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:

I know Ishi don't like posting spoilers, reason for the mail. so it's! just banter, don't take it too serious. Which one is gutter.
Hush, my dear oyetpel, my dearest koice is shy. He is shying a shy that is just shy of admission cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Definitely. He knows... that's why he kept mum. He's nothing but a two-bit child kidnapper/raper/killer. But mehn, that old bat is one tough f**ker. Imagine being blind and yet such a threat. Every sense is heightened, and a slight breath of your nostrils will give you away. The name of the film is apt indeed: don't breath.

That's exactly why I was so happy he survived. It'd have really bad for the world to lose such a tough son of b*tch. grin cheesy How many old men can give young energetic young men such a thorough beat down? And he needs no night vision, the old bat sees well in the dark. LMFAO. grin grin His neck grip is off tha chains and he packs some mean pinches as well.

Your last sentence reminds of the alien creatures in A Quiet Place. I was comparing that old bat to them because they're blind as well but with heightened senosory nerves and auditory organs. Both Don't Breathe and A Quiet Place aptly describes the two movies and the villain therein . cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:

It's here for all to see and it concerns me and it's obvious from what the mama is doing.

Look on the bright side. I'm sure just like me, you've never attended a Nairalander's wedding. If Ishi and Koicë gets to hook up and marry, we'll be getting a wedding invite. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Nah. I am as sincere as a blizzard on a cold Alaskan morning. The Shining is definitely scarier. Smart money is watching It Follows first to prepare yourself for the chills of the later.

Haha. You're such a p**sy grin grin

Lol. Since The Shining is more scary than It Follows, and I'm not going to watch It Follows first, it means I have so much balls as to go straight for the most scary between the two movies. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Dude, don't even go there. We were discussing a very intellectual movie, sharing theories, okay? Get your mind out of the gutter.

Calm down, he's joking. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Look on the bright side. I'm sure just like me, you've never attended a Nairalander's wedding. If Ishi and Koicë gets to hook up and marry, we'll be getting a wedding invite. grin grin
Yes, and we will name our first child Oluwabeorn cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:54pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Lol. Since The Shining is more scary than It Follows, and I'm not going to watch It Follows first, it means I have so much balls as to go straight for the most scary between the two movies. tongue
You should read the novel. Classic Stephen King.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Sure, but seems Koice is the shy type hiding behind keyboard.

Koice must really like Ready player one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

The beautiful thing about the movie is how everything start to make perfect sense at the 2nd watch.
I think the magic of every movie is most strongly felt in the first watch, which is why I rarely watch movies twice.

Well, except for Kung fu movies. I can watch those up to 5 times. grin

Speaking of martial arts, can anyone recommend interesting Kung films? Real ones o, not the kind where people can leap from Ikorodu to Apongbon crossing in a single bound.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:

My bad. Apparently I don't have a sense of humor. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Hush, my dear oyetpel, my dearest koice is shy. He is shying a shy that is just shy of admission cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

You said it as a jest, but I'm very introverted for real. I'm shy like a clam in a deep sea. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

I'll be sending you zero invite unless you watch It Follows in the dark like a man. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Puh-leeze watch it tonight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 24, 2018
oyetpel:

Sure, but seems Koice is the shy type hiding behind keyboard.

Koice must really like Ready player one.

Indeed I am.

I don't but only because I happen to think it's inferior to Tron: Legacy. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Replied
Replied.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

I think the magic of every movie is most strongly felt in the first watch, which is why I rarely watch movies twice.

Well, except for Kung fu movies. I can watch those up to 5 times. grin

Speaking of martial arts, can anyone recommend interesting Kung films? Real ones o, not the kind where people can leap from Ikorodu to Apongbon crossing in a single bound.

There are exceptions. Like Cloud Atlas for example, watching it once will absolutely leave you confused.

I'm not a fan of asian martial art movies... too much film trick joor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KangaIye: 9:33pm On May 24, 2018
Replied Replied

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

Calm down, he's joking. grin grin
I feel like a fool now embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

There are exceptions. Like Cloud Atlas for example, watching it once will absolutely leave you confused.

I'm not a fan of asian martial art movies... too much film trick joor.
That's why I am requesting for movies that are high on stunts and fights and low on feem trick
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn:

That's exactly why I was so happy he survived. It'd have really bad for the world to lose such a tough son of b*tch. grin cheesy How many old men can give young energetic young men such a thorough beat down? And he needs no night vision, the old bat sees well in the dark. LMFAO. grin grin His neck grip is off tha chains and he packs some mean pinches as well.

Your last sentence reminds of the alien creatures in A Quiet Place. I was comparing that old bat to them because they're blind as well but with heightened senosory nerves and auditory organs. Both Don't Breathe and A Quiet Place aptly describes the two movies and the villain therein . cheesy

I think I will be watching A Quiet Place tonight. It seems like my kind of horror.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:50pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

I feel like a fool now embarassed
Your blood is too hot cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Your blood is too hot cheesy
Indeed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:52pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

You said it as a jest, but I'm very introverted for real. I'm shy like a clam in a deep sea. grin grin
Cc oyetpel. See i told you, my koice is shy cheesy

Koice Watts grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

That's why I am requesting for movies that are high on stunts and fights and low on feem trick

Have you seen The Raid. It's asian but the martial art is completely doable/believable. The sequel is The Raid: Redemption

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Cc oyetpel. See i told you, my koice is shy cheesy

Koice Watts grin

Sssshh shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Replied.
Replied grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On May 24, 2018
koice:

Have you seen The Raid. It's asian but the martial art is completely doable/believable. The sequel is The Raid: Redemption
Nice one. Will look out for it tomorrow. Year?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
Beorn, where can I download Quiet Place? It's not on YTS.AG
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Nice one. Will look out for it tomorrow. Year?
2011 and 2014 respectively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.