Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Should A Programmer Marry A Programmer? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Should A Programmer Marry A Programmer? (11176 Views)

Teach Me How To Become A Programmer / Which Phone Will You Recommend For A Programmer? / Who Is A Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Should A Programmer Marry A Programmer? by olarid01: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2016

Losing many girls "because you are a programmer" is actually because you work long hours. And, the thing about programming is that work isn't restricted to work hours. Bankers can leave their work in the office. A programmer can work in the office, in the bus on the way home, in bed, in the bathroom , ANYWHERE. So, given that you love your work, you'll do it a lot, and it might eat into your time for other things.

I plan to become a programmer in future, and, trust me, I'll still have time for other things.

My brother, you are just getting started
Re: Should A Programmer Marry A Programmer? by olarid01: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2016
galatico:
Yes if there is LOVE.

You know, it amazes me how people mistakes everything for love. Ask the grown-ups, you will know that common sense have to go along with LOVE
Love is amazing, but there are lot of things to consider when planning a family if you don't want to run into an abyss of doom.
Lets take this as an example:
You said you love your girl friend right? so you don't even bother to check your blood compatibility (Why? LOVE is above everything now.....)
At the end of the day, you are an "AS" and also your wife is an "AS".
What do you expect will be the result (A very likelihood of an "SS" offspring).
So who caused that? (bad luck?, God? your own fault?). So my brother LOVE is essential but not the only essential thing in marriage.
(Talking from findings and researches)

For a marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Team Humane App For The Blind Wins Microsoft Imagine Cup Nigeria 2016 / Google Parent Alphabet To Cut 12,000 Jobs / What Software Have You Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.